Character Discussion Eustass 'Captain' Kid - Keep on rollin'

@Pantheos

It's a very good development, you've convinced me a little, on the point where Kid will come back and still be important to the story.

There are a lot of great ideas including the idea of Loki training Kid for homework for beating Big Mom with Law. And the idea of Shanks being seen as a demon by the other part of Erbaf isn't bad either.

I still think WE have to be careful because it's still Luffy's manga, so there's a good chance some things you said don't come true.

But I really like the ideas

Dear lovely WG-Community!

The last week was a very difficult one for the Eustass Captain Kid – Fancommunity. We all witnessed it, some fail into despair (somehow including myself), some went mad and others enjoyed to make fun out of the character and the community. It was a wild week for all of us.

But now its time for the Kid-Fandom to take a deep breath and raise their head again. We may have lost the fight, but the war will be ours. And this thread will show you why you can raise your head in fullhearted trust, in unbroken will and cheering soul!

In the following 3 big parts of this thread, I will explain further:

• Why Eustass ‘Captain’ Kid is still part of the big picture?
  • What will happen next to Eustass ‘Captain’ Kid and his Crew?
  • What are his results out of this lost?

So my deer Kid-Fandom and everyone interested in this piece of thread / theory, lean back, grab some good Whiskey/Wine/Water and enjoy the ride:

• 1. Why Eustass ‘Captain’ Kid is still part of the big picture!

• 1.1 CoC mentioned by Kaido is an open topic -> for Elbaf
Kaido back then mentioned Kids CoC, he did it on person, he was hit by it somehow and recognized Kid. In the same arc, Kaido mentioned Haki is way more important than anything else, by calling out Roger explicitly.

This mentioning and focus on haki from here on is no coincidence. Mentioning Kids haki as a purpose. Mentioning it without further development would make absolutely 0 sense. Specially when you keep in mind that Kid whole fight vs Big Mum (with Law) was completely focused on awakening. It was to state Kids (and Laws) growing an form of their devil fruit. That they had reached new heights which even Luffy didn’t had at this point. But he had Haki mastered to some point. And now. Kid fought vs a Haki-Master. Its like Luffy was taken down by Kaido with advCoC. It was an attack which Luffy learned from and Kid will now learn from this attack on Elbaf.

• 1.2. Kid wants to meet the man with burned marks!

Kid explicitly mentioned he wants to meet “the man with burned marks” and Oda opened here a huge plotline.

With that plan, he even saw himself to be in leading position on the run for the one piece, as you can see in that panel below. In my opinion, since we know Saul is on Elbaf, it is most likely Saul who Kid wants to meet. And this makes absolutely sense, since Saul can have a lot of knowledge from Ohara. He saved the books (together with other giants) and he most likely will have studied a lot of them. His knowledge would be a huge push for Kid in the run for the one piece.

Still, open the plot with the man with burned marks, which somehow needs to have a connection to Kid, since Kid must know something about the man. Opening this plot without going further with it, is totally out of the possibility, specially since that mentioning is only a few chapters ago.

• 1.3. The theory about the alternative way to find Laugh Tale!
Here I want to put all attention to the following twitter post:

🎉 Jasser 🎉 auf Twitter: „HOLY SHIT AS A KID FAN I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU ODA THIS IS INSANE PLANNING FOR HIS CHARACTERS SINCE ZOU LET ME EXPLAIN Thread: #ONEPIECE1079 https://t.co/z4hN94sSh4“ / Twitter

I simply don’t want to steal his theory, which is great. Have a read!

It includes a part of my previous mentioned open plot of “man with burned marks.

Thanks and to Jasser on Twitter for this piece of gold.

• 1.4. Kid never lost his will!
Kids complete character resolves around one fact, he never lost his will at any circumstances. And neither will he now. Kid went always straight on for his goals, even tho he lost several times. There is only other characters which has shown the same behavior, the MC Luffy, Kaido and Zoro. We also know the strong and unbreakable will is one of the main features of CoC User.

So we know, Kid never lost his will before, even tho he has lost several battles and even an arm the shanks, he lost a fight and his crew to Kaido, and so on, but he always went up again, gathered his crew together, created a new arm for himself and fights straight on. There is literally no reason to lose his will now. He was pushed back on his goals, but this will only motivate him even more. Kid cant be stopped, you either kill, or he will keep on fighting.

• 1.5. His whole story and motivation is still unknown!
We got to know how unbreakable Kids will is, we know he has an incredible good relationship to his crewmembers, we know he is like brothers with Kid and we got a glimpse of his backstory out of the SBS, but that’s it. Kids whole story, starting by his parents, going over to the explicit relationship to the crewmember and most importantly his motivation are still unknown. Kid is aiming for something, it may be is the one piece, like Luffy, but why is it like that? When we look at Luffy, his motivation to go for the One Piece is a) the pirate king title and b) (even more important) he wants to be the freest man in the world.

This motivation is unknown. Oda gave him the will, but doesn’t explain where it comes from. This is an incredible huge ? which still needs to be resolved.

Also, we have no idea what exactly happened to his childhood crush Victoria. I am pretty sure this is connected with his motivation.

• 1.6. What is his endgoal?
Together with the question about his motivation, there comes the huge question: What is his endgoal? His motivation needs to lead somewhere, but where? Is it just be the pirate king? Why and what does it resolve?

I guess his endgoal will be resolved with the government, which somehow is connected to the death of Victoria. This would also come into play with kids first big quote in the manga:

It only would make sense if the “leading scum” of the world, the World Government, is the reason the Kid pirates became pirates and Kid is going for their head. It would come all together again to his first big quote.

• 1.7. Kids lose against Shanks is identical to… Sabaody Archipal and Marineford of Luffy!

Now we come to something which is even more pushing us into a direction, into an acknowledgement and into trusting in Kid. But before that, we need to look back into the past of One Piece, around 2 years.

Back then, Luffy already defeated a Shishibukai, he even went against a “god” and defeated him. He went to Sabaody Archipel and attacked the world government, he went overly cocky. He already thought the world cant harm him anymore, he is the big player now. But the world, first in form of Kuma, showed him, he isn’t. He was put down, he was declassed together with his crew. He couldn’t bring any defense or counterattack to Kuma, even tho he and his crew tried. And this leaded us to one panel:

Doesn’t look this panel familiar? And doesn’t sound the wording exactly like something we just recently read? Yes it does.

And this will lead us into recognizing what this lose is in reality. It is to bring Kid back to the ground, to recreate his own self and his motivation. Right now, he is in front of endless broken pieces. But he will put them together and he will use that to gather new strength and an even stronger will. Sounds familiar? It is:

Someone, and I will tell you later whom, will put Kid back on the line, will help him out of this and Kid will put back together all pieces which got broken. And seriously, what makes it easier to stick pieces back together as magnetism? 😊

• 1.8. Kids own “Ace”!

We aren’t finished yet, there is one big thing which still resembles to Luffys SA / Marineford. As you see, I didn’t mentioned Marineford in 1.7., either I foreshadowed it. In Sabaody Archipel, Luffy lost his crew. He was broken down, but he had something else to concentrate on, this was Ace. Luffy then lost also Ace (RIP) in the big war in Marineford and Luffy acknowledged, he was still to weak, after he lost Sabo (ok he didn’t, but he thought at this point) back then, now he lost even his second brother, Ace. Just because he was to weak.

You may ask, what does this final hit to Luffys heart to do with Eustass ‘Captain’ Kid? It is right in front of our eyes. It’s the Victoria Punk!

Build in memory of Victoria, Kids childhood crush, which died long ago when they were still children (Ouh, comparable to Sabo?). Now this open wound will be ripped open again by losing the ship, which will be like losing his Victoria again (or compared to Luffy, Ace, losing a brother again).

Even the execution of the Victoria Punk looked kinda similar to Shanks official execution:

Dorry and Brogy are similar to the guards which held the swords on Ace neck and then… the Victoria Punk gets a whole right in her middle. Coincidence? Haha, lets be real here. The Victoria Punk is Kids Ace. And Kid will have his breakdown through it, but he will, like Luffy, grow out of this situation and come back even stronger!

Ok ok, now we have spoken about the reasons and theories why Kid must be still kept in the story, what happened to him and what meaning this will have. Now we will come to the part, what is coming next?

• 2. What will happen next to Eustass ‘Captain’ Kid and his Crew?

• 2.1. The man saving Kid!

First of all, Kid needs to be saved by someone, he is drowning right now, together with his crew and his ship. Someone will take him out of the waters and this will be the same person which will make sure to wash Kids head. This person will be Kids Jinbei. And it will be someone which has worked before for the Marine and World Government, someone which also got betrayed by them and got hold by them. While Jinbei was a Shishibukai, this man was a Vice Admiral. And while Jinbei was chained in Impel Down, this man was frozen to die on Ohara. Yes, you are right, we talk about Jaguar D. Saul!

Saul will safe Kid and wash his head, so he can start to stop his breakdown and come back in stronger form.

• 2.2. The man training Kid!

Followed by the rescue and the brainwash through Jinbei/Saul, their followed a big time of training about Haki itself. For Luffy it was Rayleigh which brought this training, someone with the title “Dark King”. Saul will bring Kid to someone kinda similar to that, and this one will be Loki, former prince of the giants! Loki as planed lead of Elbaf, or maybe even now King of Elbaf, will be the perfect man to train Kid, together with Saul, in some specific points of fighting and haki.

Loki as one of the strongest races and even their leader, will be a formidable trainer and mentor for Kid.

• 2.3. Lokis motivation for training Kid?
You may ask now, why whould Loki help and train Kid here, what would his purpose? And for that, there will be 2 big reasons. The first of all, it the most obvious one, one we have talked about for a long time: Big Mum.

Linlin is a big red flag for the giants. She was since her childhood and was it till now. She mentioned several times that she wants to be connected to them and it never worked. She even said she could rule the world with them together.

Loki will still hold a huge grudge against her for the havoc when she was a child and later for the whole Lola-situation, where she was engaged with Loki and ran away. Since Kid was one of the two people defeating Big Mum, Loki will be very thankful about that to Kid.

But even stronger counting will be the second motivation: Shanks itself.

Elbaf is under the flag of Shanks and the majority of the population, or at least the part we have seen, is in love with Shanks, they see him as ruler and savior. But for some reason, Loki knows Shanks’ connection to the government. He knows Shanks is somehow in bond with them, accepted by them and enjoys some privilegues. So Loki is not trusting shanks at all. And when he openly stated that to his kingdom, they rioted against him, he got separated. Which makes him now living outside. There he was getting to know Saul, getting to know the history of Ohara and the knowledge carried by them. This even carried Lokis trustissues with Shanks even more.

So he now wants to train Kid to push him, to push Kid on a level to beat Shanks and kick him out of Wano. The population of Wano will see the whole situation and understands loki finally, which will lead into Elbaf as territory of Kid and the giants as part of Kids fleet!

• 2.4. The small fine extra!

Another small extra would be the connection to my former theory:

Theory - Adv.CoC of Kid -> TYR | Worstgen

Here I stated some connections of some pirates to the northern mythology. Here relevant:

Kid = Tyr, Killer = Fenrir.

Fenrirs father in the northern mythology is Loki himself. Sure, Loki is not Killers father, but behind the surface, here will be build some connection / resemblance. Like it is between Luffys Teacher Rayleigh and Luffys right hand man Zoro. While Zoro is for himself also compared to Killer.

Just an interesting connection, a small fine extra!

• 2.5. After his trainings arc!

So this will mainly his trainings arc, its now up to oda if he wants to show it completely or just wents offpaneling it, showing it only per flashback. Lets hope for the first. After that, Kid will be back on track and either go straight in direction laugh tale with an alternative way (see 1.3.) or he will follow Lokis wish and will go again after Shanks, taking back his RPs.

Or maybe will arrive at Elbaf at the end of the situation and the whole RP-conflict comes here into play.

• 3.The upcoming power ups!
3.1. AdvCoC / CoA Mastery / Future sight

The main trainings part of Elbaf for Kid will be around haki. While Kid already reached his awakening with his DF, he is missing the huge part of Haki. He now got “utterly defeated” by Haki directly, while he already won a fight by pure awakening fight. Its now time to learn what Kaido foreshadowed here for us. Kid will awaken his own form of Haki. Saul and Loki should come in very handy here, since Vice Admirals should have a lot of knowledge, while the king of elbaf must be very experienced to, since they are the strongest warrior culture in one piece itself.

But yeah, the rest of this point is selfexplaining.

3.2. Giant Move-Set:

Kid is in the special situation that he is able to create himself a huge body, comparable to giants themselves. So he will be able to learn the direct fighting style of the giants by simply fight in the same height. He will learn at their height, will be able to get teached in it directly, while he can, at the same time, change them to his normal body size or any body size he wants to use with his magnetic armors. Loki here will be the perfect trainer to imbody every fighting knowledge of the giants to Kid and his crew. The Kid pirates will fighting like giants!

3.3. Code Victoria!

This will be Kids future triumphcard, his strongest attacks.

For this, we again need to take a look at marineford and Luffy. Luffy here lost his brother Ace, he was with him when he died. Luffy then imbodied some kind of Ace into his fighting style, he created the “Red Hawk”-Attacks, the burning flames around his body by fighting, in memory on his lovely brother.

Now we think again about Ace and what Kids “Ace” would be in that situation. The Victoria Punk.
With that in mind, we come to the “Code Victoria” in the title of 3.3.

Didn’t you always wondered why Kids attacks where named “Punk XYZ”, while the ship was called pretty similar, but with the punk at the end? Doesn’t it look like someone could rearrange that name into the attack name “Punk Victoria”? And this is whats going to happen!

For resemblance: Code Veronica from iron man:

The Punk Victoria will be Kids armor later on and will be build out of piece of the Victoria Punk.

Like Luffy, Kid will use the memory of the lost ones as his future attacks, his new strength!

Ok, we know have a huge big thread and… I guess it will grow when we capture even more knowledge about the situation, more theories! I am open to expand this thread with more points, if you want to add something. With that said, I am open for ideas, thoughts, critics, discussion and so on!

And now, LETS PRAISE EUSTASS ‘CAPTAIN’ KID!

Gz

Pantheos

important mentions:
@Playa4321 - Thanks for creating and growing this idea with me together my friend!
@rerere - You need to read that!
@ReggieZoldyck21 - Same for you, must read!
@Welkin - Heads up brother!
@Roo - Also for you important!
@RayanOO - You know he comes back
@Shimotsuki Ghostly - Dont lose hope, celebrate the captain!
and: @Boundless @Captain Dom @Iaarm @Jinjoo @LayerZ
Great post.I think Kidd and Law will play these roles in the future:
*Revenge against Yonko Shanks and Blackbeard.
*Show up in the war against the celestial dragons to further polish their legacys.
*Conquer territory and build a huge fleet to eventually challenge Pirate King Luffy for his title.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
*Revenge against yonko Shanks and Blackbeard.
*Show up in the war against the celestial dragons to further polish their legacys.
*Conquer territory and build a huge fleet to eventually challenge Pirate King Luffy for his title.
Then you woke up from sleep :blobevil:

Han

The last week was a very difficult one for the Eustass Captain Kid – Fancommunity. We all witnessed it, some fail into despair (somehow including myself), some went mad and others enjoyed to make fun out of the character and the community. It was a wild week for all of us.

But now its time for the Kid-Fandom to take a deep breath and raise their head again. We may have lost the fight, but the war will be ours. And this thread will show you why you can raise your head in fullhearted trust, in unbroken will and cheering soul!

So my deer Kid-Fandom and everyone interested in this piece of thread / theory, lean back, grab some good Whiskey/Wine/Water and enjoy the ride:

Kaido back then mentioned Kids CoC, he did it on person, he was hit by it somehow and recognized Kid. In the same arc, Kaido mentioned Haki is way more important than anything else, by calling out Roger explicitly.

This mentioning and focus on haki from here on is no coincidence. Mentioning Kids haki as a purpose. Mentioning it without further development would make absolutely 0 sense. Specially when you keep in mind that Kid whole fight vs Big Mum (with Law) was completely focused on awakening. It was to state Kids (and Laws) growing an form of their devil fruit. That they had reached new heights which even Luffy didn’t had at this point. But he had Haki mastered to some point. And now. Kid fought vs a Haki-Master. Its like Luffy was taken down by Kaido with advCoC. It was an attack which Luffy learned from and Kid will now learn from this attack on Elbaf.

Kid explicitly mentioned he wants to meet “the man with burned marks” and Oda opened here a huge plotline.

With that plan, he even saw himself to be in leading position on the run for the one piece, as you can see in that panel below. In my opinion, since we know Saul is on Elbaf, it is most likely Saul who Kid wants to meet. And this makes absolutely sense, since Saul can have a lot of knowledge from Ohara. He saved the books (together with other giants) and he most likely will have studied a lot of them. His knowledge would be a huge push for Kid in the run for the one piece.

Still, open the plot with the man with burned marks, which somehow needs to have a connection to Kid, since Kid must know something about the man. Opening this plot without going further with it, is totally out of the possibility, specially since that mentioning is only a few chapters ago.

🎉 Jasser 🎉 auf Twitter: „HOLY SHIT AS A KID FAN I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU ODA THIS IS INSANE PLANNING FOR HIS CHARACTERS SINCE ZOU LET ME EXPLAIN Thread: #ONEPIECE1079 https://t.co/z4hN94sSh4“ / Twitter

It includes a part of my previous mentioned open plot of “man with burned marks.

Kids complete character resolves around one fact, he never lost his will at any circumstances. And neither will he now. Kid went always straight on for his goals, even tho he lost several times. There is only other characters which has shown the same behavior, the MC Luffy, Kaido and Zoro. We also know the strong and unbreakable will is one of the main features of CoC User.

So we know, Kid never lost his will before, even tho he has lost several battles and even an arm the shanks, he lost a fight and his crew to Kaido, and so on, but he always went up again, gathered his crew together, created a new arm for himself and fights straight on. There is literally no reason to lose his will now. He was pushed back on his goals, but this will only motivate him even more. Kid cant be stopped, you either kill, or he will keep on fighting.

We got to know how unbreakable Kids will is, we know he has an incredible good relationship to his crewmembers, we know he is like brothers with Kid and we got a glimpse of his backstory out of the SBS, but that’s it. Kids whole story, starting by his parents, going over to the explicit relationship to the crewmember and most importantly his motivation are still unknown. Kid is aiming for something, it may be is the one piece, like Luffy, but why is it like that? When we look at Luffy, his motivation to go for the One Piece is a) the pirate king title and b) (even more important) he wants to be the freest man in the world.

This motivation is unknown. Oda gave him the will, but doesn’t explain where it comes from. This is an incredible huge ? which still needs to be resolved.

Also, we have no idea what exactly happened to his childhood crush Victoria. I am pretty sure this is connected with his motivation.

Together with the question about his motivation, there comes the huge question: What is his endgoal? His motivation needs to lead somewhere, but where? Is it just be the pirate king? Why and what does it resolve?

I guess his endgoal will be resolved with the government, which somehow is connected to the death of Victoria. This would also come into play with kids first big quote in the manga:

It only would make sense if the “leading scum” of the world, the World Government, is the reason the Kid pirates became pirates and Kid is going for their head. It would come all together again to his first big quote.

• 1.7. Kids lose against Shanks is identical to… Sabaody Archipal and Marineford of Luffy!

Now we come to something which is even more pushing us into a direction, into an acknowledgement and into trusting in Kid. But before that, we need to look back into the past of One Piece, around 2 years.

Back then, Luffy already defeated a Shishibukai, he even went against a “god” and defeated him. He went to Sabaody Archipel and attacked the world government, he went overly cocky. He already thought the world cant harm him anymore, he is the big player now. But the world, first in form of Kuma, showed him, he isn’t. He was put down, he was declassed together with his crew. He couldn’t bring any defense or counterattack to Kuma, even tho he and his crew tried. And this leaded us to one panel:

Doesn’t look this panel familiar? And doesn’t sound the wording exactly like something we just recently read? Yes it does.

And this will lead us into recognizing what this lose is in reality. It is to bring Kid back to the ground, to recreate his own self and his motivation. Right now, he is in front of endless broken pieces. But he will put them together and he will use that to gather new strength and an even stronger will. Sounds familiar? It is:

Someone, and I will tell you later whom, will put Kid back on the line, will help him out of this and Kid will put back together all pieces which got broken. And seriously, what makes it easier to stick pieces back together as magnetism? 😊

• 1.8. Kids own “Ace”!

We aren’t finished yet, there is one big thing which still resembles to Luffys SA / Marineford. As you see, I didn’t mentioned Marineford in 1.7., either I foreshadowed it. In Sabaody Archipel, Luffy lost his crew. He was broken down, but he had something else to concentrate on, this was Ace. Luffy then lost also Ace (RIP) in the big war in Marineford and Luffy acknowledged, he was still to weak, after he lost Sabo (ok he didn’t, but he thought at this point) back then, now he lost even his second brother, Ace. Just because he was to weak.

You may ask, what does this final hit to Luffys heart to do with Eustass ‘Captain’ Kid? It is right in front of our eyes. It’s the Victoria Punk!

Build in memory of Victoria, Kids childhood crush, which died long ago when they were still children (Ouh, comparable to Sabo?). Now this open wound will be ripped open again by losing the ship, which will be like losing his Victoria again (or compared to Luffy, Ace, losing a brother again).

Even the execution of the Victoria Punk looked kinda similar to Shanks official execution:

Dorry and Brogy are similar to the guards which held the swords on Ace neck and then… the Victoria Punk gets a whole right in her middle. Coincidence? Haha, lets be real here. The Victoria Punk is Kids Ace. And Kid will have his breakdown through it, but he will, like Luffy, grow out of this situation and come back even stronger!

Ok ok, now we have spoken about the reasons and theories why Kid must be still kept in the story, what happened to him and what meaning this will have. Now we will come to the part, what is coming next?

First of all, Kid needs to be saved by someone, he is drowning right now, together with his crew and his ship. Someone will take him out of the waters and this will be the same person which will make sure to wash Kids head. This person will be Kids Jinbei. And it will be someone which has worked before for the Marine and World Government, someone which also got betrayed by them and got hold by them. While Jinbei was a Shishibukai, this man was a Vice Admiral. And while Jinbei was chained in Impel Down, this man was frozen to die on Ohara. Yes, you are right, we talk about Jaguar D. Saul!

Saul will safe Kid and wash his head, so he can start to stop his breakdown and come back in stronger form.

Followed by the rescue and the brainwash through Jinbei/Saul, their followed a big time of training about Haki itself. For Luffy it was Rayleigh which brought this training, someone with the title “Dark King”. Saul will bring Kid to someone kinda similar to that, and this one will be Loki, former prince of the giants! Loki as planed lead of Elbaf, or maybe even now King of Elbaf, will be the perfect man to train Kid, together with Saul, in some specific points of fighting and haki.

Loki as one of the strongest races and even their leader, will be a formidable trainer and mentor for Kid.

You may ask now, why whould Loki help and train Kid here, what would his purpose? And for that, there will be 2 big reasons. The first of all, it the most obvious one, one we have talked about for a long time: Big Mum.

Linlin is a big red flag for the giants. She was since her childhood and was it till now. She mentioned several times that she wants to be connected to them and it never worked. She even said she could rule the world with them together.

Loki will still hold a huge grudge against her for the havoc when she was a child and later for the whole Lola-situation, where she was engaged with Loki and ran away. Since Kid was one of the two people defeating Big Mum, Loki will be very thankful about that to Kid.

Elbaf is under the flag of Shanks and the majority of the population, or at least the part we have seen, is in love with Shanks, they see him as ruler and savior. But for some reason, Loki knows Shanks’ connection to the government. He knows Shanks is somehow in bond with them, accepted by them and enjoys some privilegues. So Loki is not trusting shanks at all. And when he openly stated that to his kingdom, they rioted against him, he got separated. Which makes him now living outside. There he was getting to know Saul, getting to know the history of Ohara and the knowledge carried by them. This even carried Lokis trustissues with Shanks even more.

So he now wants to train Kid to push him, to push Kid on a level to beat Shanks and kick him out of Wano. The population of Wano will see the whole situation and understands loki finally, which will lead into Elbaf as territory of Kid and the giants as part of Kids fleet!

Here I stated some connections of some pirates to the northern mythology. Here relevant:

Fenrirs father in the northern mythology is Loki himself. Sure, Loki is not Killers father, but behind the surface, here will be build some connection / resemblance. Like it is between Luffys Teacher Rayleigh and Luffys right hand man Zoro. While Zoro is for himself also compared to Killer.

So this will mainly his trainings arc, its now up to oda if he wants to show it completely or just wents offpaneling it, showing it only per flashback. Lets hope for the first. After that, Kid will be back on track and either go straight in direction laugh tale with an alternative way (see 1.3.) or he will follow Lokis wish and will go again after Shanks, taking back his RPs.

Or maybe will arrive at Elbaf at the end of the situation and the whole RP-conflict comes here into play.

The main trainings part of Elbaf for Kid will be around haki. While Kid already reached his awakening with his DF, he is missing the huge part of Haki. He now got “utterly defeated” by Haki directly, while he already won a fight by pure awakening fight. Its now time to learn what Kaido foreshadowed here for us. Kid will awaken his own form of Haki. Saul and Loki should come in very handy here, since Vice Admirals should have a lot of knowledge, while the king of elbaf must be very experienced to, since they are the strongest warrior culture in one piece itself.

3.2. Giant Move-Set:

Kid is in the special situation that he is able to create himself a huge body, comparable to giants themselves. So he will be able to learn the direct fighting style of the giants by simply fight in the same height. He will learn at their height, will be able to get teached in it directly, while he can, at the same time, change them to his normal body size or any body size he wants to use with his magnetic armors. Loki here will be the perfect trainer to imbody every fighting knowledge of the giants to Kid and his crew. The Kid pirates will fighting like giants!

3.3. Code Victoria!

For this, we again need to take a look at marineford and Luffy. Luffy here lost his brother Ace, he was with him when he died. Luffy then imbodied some kind of Ace into his fighting style, he created the “Red Hawk”-Attacks, the burning flames around his body by fighting, in memory on his lovely brother.

Now we think again about Ace and what Kids “Ace” would be in that situation. The Victoria Punk.

Didn’t you always wondered why Kids attacks where named “Punk XYZ”, while the ship was called pretty similar, but with the punk at the end? Doesn’t it look like someone could rearrange that name into the attack name “Punk Victoria”? And this is whats going to happen!

The Punk Victoria will be Kids armor later on and will be build out of piece of the Victoria Punk.

Like Luffy, Kid will use the memory of the lost ones as his future attacks, his new strength!

Ok, we know have a huge big thread and… I guess it will grow when we capture even more knowledge about the situation, more theories! I am open to expand this thread with more points, if you want to add something. With that said, I am open for ideas, thoughts, critics, discussion and so on!

Gz

Pantheos

important mentions:
@Playa4321 - Thanks for creating and growing this idea with me together my friend!
Hang in there my dude, dunno if it will playout like that but I do agree that its not over for Kidd yet

He 100% still has narrative importance left. I only argue that his ambition to be PK changes after this. He will be central to Elbaf im sure. He will also be central to the Final war. Law and Kid ARE Luffy's greatest allies.
Post automatically merged:

*Revenge against yonko Shanks and Blackbeard.
I think the "revenge" thing is dead. Both Kid and Law already have history with their respective Yonko. Kid was already on a revenge plot. Its time to grow from that, because the 2 Yonko are Luffy's problem.

AL sama

Red Haired

• 1.8. Kids own “Ace”!

3.2. Giant Move-Set:

3.3. Code Victoria!

Gz

Pantheos

important mentions:
have you calmed down man??

He 100% still has narrative importance left. I only argue that his ambition to be PK changes after this. He will be central to Elbaf im sure. He will also be central to the Final war. Law and Kid ARE Luffy's greatest allies.

I think the "revenge" thing is dead. Both Kid and Law already have history with their respective Yonko. Kid was already on a revenge plot. Its time to grow from that, because the 2 Yonko are Luffy's problem.
After losing their ships and rubbings i bet they want blood from the yonko.

Law and Kid ARE Luffy's greatest allies.
Luffy met and befriended a lot of people throughout the series by saving them

The Giants
Galley-La
Wano
Arabasta
Skypiea
Dressrosa
The Gyojin

All of those groups/countries will probably be allies on the final war as a way to repay their debt to Straw-Hats

Then there's powerful individuals Luffy has ties with

Garp
Rayleigh
Dragon
Sabo

Out of all these people, Law and Kid are not the best allies Luffy could get are they? Not to mention it would be really boring to start another alliance with Law after having one since 2012

In the future we will finally see characters like Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Im, Blackbeard, etc duke it out. Kid and Law already had their minute of fame, now they have to go

Imo Urouge will be the last supernova to be relevant to the plot, being from a sky island (we all know sky island lore is tied to the endgame)