Character Discussion Eustass Kid is the tankiest character in Wano!

Because Zoro took the damage for the others? I can thank you for bringing me a drink, doesnt mean i cant take the drink by myself.
So you're basically saying that Kidd in that moment didn't care about Killer, but he could have blocked Hakai if he wanted to
Post automatically merged:

Why take damage on purpose to save others you dont care about, when you plan to fight yonkos? That would be stupid af.
then why thanking him?
And more importantly, he doesn't care about Killer?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So you're basically saying that Kidd in that moment didn't care about Killer, but he could have blocked Hakai if he wanted to
Look, you build something up in a fast situation. Zoro jumped in front and Kid thanked him. Like everyone would thank anyone if they did something nice.
Kid could have tanked it for himself and/or Killer, even tho i think Killer could have dodged.

Zoro tanking it is very impressive, never doubted that. But that doesnt mean Luffy or Kid wouldnt have been able to do it too.
Even tho you watch it in context, it makes a lot of sense for Zoro jumping inbetween, even if he knows Kid and Luffy can tank it. Because he know it makes strength-wise more sense for Luffy to fight Kaido full health.

then why thanking him?
Cause Zoro did them a favor. Kidd is not a kind-hearted man but that feat from Zoro made value him highly since Zoro acted for the simple purpose of providing safety to the others.

Basically, thanking him isn't related to Kidd being able to do it or not.
It only shows that Kidd is not an ungrateful son of a bitch to those who stand up to help him.

Kaido was up one second later. Not really a "faint".

About Sanji, Kid took Linlins attacks also straight up into his face without defending.

There are huge levels inbetween, except you want to tell me Black Maria is stronger than Linlin.
Black maria is not stronger than Big mom obviously but you seriously think one of big mom punch can do more damage than a barrage of punches from a veteran hybrid zoan come now its obvious Black meria punches did way more damage than a single punch lol just stop it , it's not like big use zues with her fist with a name attack lol and germa took that serious name attack and still got up and was fine later and sanji is clearly above them so just stop it sanji was taking amny damage without a break while fighting so just stop bruh

No he isn't lol.
Luffy
Sanji
Zoro
Jinbe etc

Is it just me or kid really wasn't taking that much damage at ll during the raid it was always his toy robot show me a panel where Kidd took a name attack & I mean take it himself and kept fight

Black maria is not stronger than Big mom obviously but you seriously think one os big mom punch can so more damage than a barrage of punches from a veteran hybrid zoan come now its obvious Black meria punches did way more damage than a single punch lol just stop it
Could a barrage of pounches from Maria fuck up Bege's Big Father as much as one of Linlin's did?

Hint:
The correct answer is NO

Could a barrage of pounches from Maria fuck up Bege's Big Father as much as one of Linlin's did?

Hint:
The correct answer is NO
Lol big mom normal punches and slapping was hurting him that a stupid question of course black meria can hurt him, he is link to his big father idiot :suresure: hell looking at it now I have sanji bros and sister durability above kidd by a mile kid hasnt taken a direct name attack himself from no strong person and please don't say say big mom Lil lightning because straws was talking much power lighting than that Lil one Kidd too since skypia :denzimote: