Chapter Discussion Everybody that cried about “Joyboy taking over Luffy” hold this L.

Lmao yall are so hilariously stupid about this, if it was so obvious from the start then why the hell did the AUTHOR of this manga feel the need to waste a chapter clearing it up?

I'll also admit to the loss.

My own opinion was more along the lines fo "Nika has taken over Luffy", but it's the same difference, and probably similarly wrong at this point.

It's a little disappointing that a plot like that didn't actually commence, since I feel that no other drawback can really negate the utility of Gear 5 to prevent it's use in the future, and ruin all of the tension within the following arcs.

Hopefully Oda knows what he's doing here.
There are no future arcs there is the final arc
Its Imu-time

Akainu and Co are just fodders at this point

You'd think people who have thousands of post on a forum dedicated to a series would have some decent reading comprehension. Shockingly the people here are dumber than average.
Peroroncino being one of the worst offenders.

I was wrong, but it's nothing to do with hate and everything to do with Zunesha being an unreliable narrator.

He was not possessed by Joyboy thankfully, but he was still awakened by his fruit, not the other way around. In his own mind he'd lost the fight and even now Kaido isn't actually sure it's Luffy. So I'm still a little disappointed that it just comes down to luck and not Luffy's own will.
Post automatically merged:

he's prolly asking WHAT ZOAN ARE YOU.. implicitly
No, he exactly asks who he is. Omae wa dare da. "What Zoan are you" wouldn't make any sense there, especially given Luffy's response

He did die lmfao then his fruit took over and restarted his heartbeat now is influencing hungry since it has its OWN WILL not luffys
The only one who took an L is you as usual
When you dies you DF goes
His fruit doesn't restart his heartbeat
We saw that Luffy needed to force it