Future Events Evil Sanji incoming. Vegapunk appearing soon?

I don't think Sanji will lose his emotions, after all Sora's drug exists.
Don't think he will lost emotion tbh.
Sora drug might somehow keep the emotion there, that sacrifice should not been wasted IMO. Let's see though.
the drug stoped all of his modification thats the effect of the drug it has no effect on sanji now, him becoming emotionless but gains them back because of his burning will doesnt make soras sacrifice pointless.

Last edited:
the drug stoped his all of his modification thats effect of the drug was it has no effect on sanji now, him becoming emotionless but gains them back because of his burning will doesnt make soras sacrifice pointless.
What you mean by gains them back with his burning?

Losing your emotions doesn't necessarily make you evil

Like you can be a psychopath and not be a serial killer. If it happens, sanji won't necessarily become evil, rather he will be uninhibited. Like I could see him legitimately killing Queen if Oda wants to do that.

He will become evil like his male brothers (by the way i dont remember if Reiju was without emotion too?) but hearing Nami in danger will make him with emotions again. And we will lose many chapters with this filler subplot. Awesome.

Evil Sanji destroys Sora’s sacrifice

the only thing she work hard to maintain was his kind heart. Ya just want terrible writing at this point

i personally just dont see it ...not sure how to post panels lol but chapter 852 pages 10-13 literally shuts down the notion that this would happen imo...sora was never against the power ups it was all about the loss of emotions that she fought so hard against so sanji getting all his brothers powerups and possibly even better than them and still having his emotions in tact is a major W for sora/sanji still in effect proving judge to be wrong because sanji kept his emotions and is 10 times better than his brothers because of it