Future Events Evil Sanji incoming. Vegapunk appearing soon?

Well, losing your emotions is a big theme in post-timskip one piece, especially in Wano. We've had so many examples of characters losing their emotions: 1. First, It was in PH when children who ate the gintification candy lost their emotions; 2. Second, in WCI where we had simultaneously two plot lines involving Big Mom's hunger mode and Vinsmoke's emotionless; 3. And finally in Wano where we have the smile DF side effects and Sanji's Germa awakening.

Considering the fact that we have all these plotlines in Wano with Big Mom, Sanji, and smile side effects + the fact that Vegapank will come to Wano at some point since it has been foreshadowed to happen, then I think it's logical to assume that Vegapank will cure all of them at once. So coming from that angle it's more than likely that Oda will use Sanji as GUINEA PIG for Vegapank to experiment and HYPE him in expense of Sanji's character as Oda has always done.

I don't think he will become a jerk but if he does, he'll probably overcome it by himself. Maybe someone will help him, like Nami daring to hit her to trigger a strong emotional conflict resulting in him recovering his humanity, but he's probably the one who has the key to solve the problem in the end.

If his DJ is indeed linked to his emotions, it's another potential way of sovling the problem, as his flames could be emotion fueled or the manifestation of his soul or something like that. We always assume the statement about his flames being the representation of his burning passion is just a figure of speech but they could literally be flames of passion, although I don't like the idea nor I think it's likely to be the case, there's probably some kind of "scientific" explanation behind this.

This is the Wano Arc and not the Whole Cake Island Arc, Sanji turning evil (supposedly) has no relevance to the story. So Vegapunk, an ally of The World Government and The Marines will help a pirate because?