Theory Failed Ancient Giants: The new weapon of Vegapunk the SSG

I found a really good theory/though about the current events with the Numbers and probably hint what the new SSG of Vegapunk could be.
I like the theory a lot and have the same thoughs, I gonna post it in quote here and you can check it up on yourself on the theory of the user in Twitter.

So Lets go!!

Hol up I got a crazy theory. If the Numbers are failed Ancient Giant experiments that Caesar was working on for Kaido, he’d need to have a basis to study on. In Punk Hazard there were huge frozen figures in thick ice (similar to Oars), some with horns and such ultimately fitting the description of Ancient Giants. So what if Punk Hazard used to be the home of the Ancient Giant race? Now the interesting part is that Punk Hazard used to be an abandoned Navy research facility so the Navy has been researching them, but for what purpose?

...ultimately fitting the description of Ancient Giants. So what if Punk Hazard used to be the home of the Ancient Giant race? Now the interesting part is that Punk Hazard used to be an abandoned Navy research facility so the Navy has been researching them, but for what purpose?
https://twitter.com/SoulstormOP/status/1301933240022949888/photo/1

It was stated that the Navy wanted to have a means to create an army Giants from normal people so why not Ancient Giants too? Now perhaps the ice was too thick making research difficult or other complications happened which led up to the abandonment of the project.

What I’m getting at is what if this project is the SSG? You’re thinking it’s been a discontinued project right? Well yes, it WAS. But something big was left behind making their research possible once again. The perfect test subject forgotten in the Paramount War, Little Oars Jr.

What does the project entail given that it’s power needs to equal that of all the Warlords combined? An army of Ancient Giants maybe? Unlikely given normal Gigantification hasn’t been accomplished yet but possible. I think that the SSG is going to be the ultimate super-soldier.

A wapometal cyber-genetically modified and brainwashed Oars (like what they did to Kuma). Now obviously this won’t be enough, but what if they were to give him a Devil Fruit as well; something unprecedented in the story?

Imagine Oars with Akainu, Ace, or Whitebeard’s fruit for example. Surely one attack would be enough to completely decimate an island. Now would this not then rival the power of the Ancient Weapons? The Navy might give him an even more formidable power than those.

If it’s power is comparable to that of the Ancient Weapons, then there is obviously no need for the Seven Warlords. During the two-year timeskip, Vegapunk completed the experiment. And although I did say an army of Acient Giants is unlikely, it’s still possible.

What if instead of making people to Ancient Giants, they make clones of Oars Jr? Judge was able to complete his research on the Bloodline Element so why not Vegapunk as well under the orders of the World Government?

Now what gives credence to this theory is that every time the word “human gigantification” is brought up with the government, in both the manga and the anime, we always see silhouettes of Ancient Giants and not the regular ones for whatever reason. Now isn’t that suspicious?

An army of Ancient Giants would be just as terrifying as a single super-soldier Ancient Giant. That’s all for my theory on the SSG. Thanks for reading!

SSG = Super Soldier Giants
Source:

Really a great work of Soulstormop, the way how all puzzle fit each other, how we see mystery creatures and the role play for the navy, it make more and more sense.
The first big think with we see of Vegapunk creation was the pacifista, then we learn that he work for years a project with Ancient Giants and later we get the information that he could even copie a DF!!!

I think their lies to key for the project SSG, it is a mixup of all three, Ancient big Giants>Devilfruitpower>Cyborgs
That is the key for WG and Navy how to fill the gap with losing the Shichibukai, they making large ancient giants with the power of a devilfruit and the body of a cyborg, Law even tease this back in PH and this will play a big role for the upcomming wars:

Super Soldier Giants, that is most like the right now and the new power of the Navy, I can see Vegapunk successfully to make big ass giants who also have a cyborg body and also devilfruit power, this will kinda be very op and fill up the lose of the Shichibukai.

Your guys though? @Sentinel , @Admiral Lee Hung , @Buusatan94 , @Kejon , @Jo_Ndule , @Bogard , @SHIHI , @MarineHQ62 , @HA001 , @King7 , @dirtyLarry

It looks amazing and it's true that it would be dope to see giants monsters with cloned df abilities and Pacifista modifications.

There is however one big problem I see with that theory : it would be extremely expensive to create a single one of a giant clone and even more to give him a cloned devil fruit and Pacifista features. A single one of these would be at least as expensive as creating and assembling an armada of marines dreadnoughts, thus limiting their numbers.

Plus them being so big would cause them to be far less mobile and fast as normal Pacifistas thus making their deployement a real challenge. And it would also make them a giant target for extremely strong foes and devil fruit effects.

There is however one big problem I see with that theory : it would be extremely expensive to create a single one of a giant clone and even more to give him a cloned devil fruit and Pacifista features. A single one of these would be at least as expensive as creating and assembling an armada of marines dreadnoughts, thus limiting their numbers.
Because that the Navy would only have few of these ancient giants, because it take the time and money to make them.
I can see the WG have over 5 SSG right now.
Another point who should take the attention of you guys:

Law say that the WG researching for hundreds of years to make such giants, kinda confirm for me one big point.
As we know these project is a secret and only few people know about it, with mean someone who had money and the power make these project over hundreds of years. With means the same people who open up this secret project, they are still living alive and give money for this secret project even after 100 years pass out, kinda hint that the Gorosei and Im living over hundreds years in one piece, probably even alive the great war 800years before, probably Im was before a Giant!!!

Yes I think Im was a Giant, the throne where he sit was too big for him, it was a giant throne yet Im was small.
The current theory connect to a important theory with I post one year ago, to understand why the WG want a Giant army, check this up:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-final-arc-ragnarok-from-admiral-ryokugyu.1226/

In the theory we had the hint that Im is Ymir the Norse giant god!!!

You see the similarities to the giant who was shown in Law flashback?
It is almost the same look, to know Ymir was a norse giant god, I would check up the ragnarok theory because it fit more and more into the current story.

My though is that Im=Ymir Giant army was killed out in the war 800years ago, the war make him weaker(probably the ancient weapons?) and he lose his own ancient race. Because that he try to build up a copie of his previous army, making a project who work for over 100years only to get his old army back. That is at least what I kinda though for all these things.

I found a really good theory/though about the current events with the Numbers and probably hint what the new SSG of Vegapunk could be.
I like the theory a lot and have the same thoughs, I gonna post it in quote here and you can check it up on yourself on the theory of the user in Twitter.

So Lets go!!

Source:

Really a great work of Soulstormop, the way how all puzzle fit each other, how we see mystery creatures and the role play for the navy, it make more and more sense.
The first big think with we see of Vegapunk creation was the pacifista, then we learn that he work for years a project with Ancient Giants and later we get the information that he could even copie a DF!!!

I think their lies to key for the project SSG, it is a mixup of all three, Ancient big Giants>Devilfruitpower>Cyborgs
That is the key for WG and Navy how to fill the gap with losing the Shichibukai, they making large ancient giants with the power of a devilfruit and the body of a cyborg, Law even tease this back in PH and this will play a big role for the upcomming wars:

Super Soldier Giants, that is most like the right now and the new power of the Navy, I can see Vegapunk successfully to make big ass giants who also have a cyborg body and also devilfruit power, this will kinda be very op and fill up the lose of the Shichibukai.

Your guys though? @Sentinel , @Admiral Lee Hung , @Buusatan94 , @Kejon , @Jo_Ndule , @Bogard , @SHIHI , @MarineHQ62 , @HA001 , @King7 , @dirtyLarry
Probably correct.

Ugh, what? SSG stands for Special Science Group, not "Super Soldier Giants". Giant robot devil fruit users sounds like some ridiculous idea a 5 year old kindergartener would come up with. The WG has a ton of crap up its sleeve. They're not all related. They still want to buy weapons from Wano. They want ancient weapons like Pluton. They want to make robots like Pacifista. They also want giants. None of these things are related.

What I'm curious about, is why are Numbers "failed" Ancient Giants? They are an integral part of Kaido's crew, and they seem quite normal (at least when compared to Kaido's other crewmembers).

What aspect of them is a failure?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@playa4321 since im suspicious about Black Maria is a huge woman with a horns too.
im wondering if Wano citizens is forced to be an experiment tools for ancient giants too like the Numbers.
Where the experiment might happen?

We see the island/dome when X-Drake fight against Scotch.
That island might be the place where Kaido "Scientist Team" doing a research about another human-ancient giants research.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ugh, what? SSG stands for Special Science Group, not "Super Soldier Giants". Giant robot devil fruit users sounds like some ridiculous idea a 5 year old kindergartener would come up with. The WG has a ton of crap up its sleeve. They're not all related. They still want to buy weapons from Wano. They want ancient weapons like Pluton. They want to make robots like Pacifista. They also want giants. None of these things are related.

What I'm curious about, is why are Numbers "failed" Ancient Giants? They are an integral part of Kaido's crew, and they seem quite normal (at least when compared to Kaido's other crewmembers).

What aspect of them is a failure?
recent numbers have a mix of beast/oni and human. look at their form eww.
and about a failure, i think they're brainless.

SSG stands for Special Science Group, not "Super Soldier Giants". Giant robot devil fruit users sounds like some ridiculous idea a 5 year old kindergartener would come up with.
The Special Science Group is just the code name while the whole project could mean Super Soldier Giants, we speak about Oda here who make a Germa66 clone army with powerangers and you speaking about kindergartener lol.

They're not all related. They still want to buy weapons from Wano. They want ancient weapons like Pluton. They want to make robots like Pacifista. They also want giants. None of these things are related.
Yeah for normal navy/wg soldier they buy weapons, also having something like Pluto would only make them stronger.
But these both has nothing to do with the project who was already start 100years ago.
And everything releated to PH, Vegapunk try to created Devilfruit and also ancient Giants, two years later we hear about the strongest new weapon of the Navy, do you think after 100years of work,spending time to make a giant army, they stop and say"fuck this we need a other weapon"?

The SSG will be most like a army of Giants, Oda don´t hint it with Law back in PH for no reason.
Two arcs later and we hear about the new super weapon of the WG, it has to be a ancient giant army, they don´t throw a hundre years plan just away.

Because that the Navy would only have few of these ancient giants, because it take the time and money to make them.
I can see the WG have over 5 SSG right now.
Another point who should take the attention of you guys:

Law say that the WG researching for hundreds of years to make such giants, kinda confirm for me one big point.
As we know these project is a secret and only few people know about it, with mean someone who had money and the power make these project over hundreds of years. With means the same people who open up this secret project, they are still living alive and give money for this secret project even after 100 years pass out, kinda hint that the Gorosei and Im living over hundreds years in one piece, probably even alive the great war 800years before, probably Im was before a Giant!!!

Yes I think Im was a Giant, the throne where he sit was too big for him, it was a giant throne yet Im was small.
The current theory connect to a important theory with I post one year ago, to understand why the WG want a Giant army, check this up:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-final-arc-ragnarok-from-admiral-ryokugyu.1226/

In the theory we had the hint that Im is Ymir the Norse giant god!!!

You see the similarities to the giant who was shown in Law flashback?
It is almost the same look, to know Ymir was a norse giant god, I would check up the ragnarok theory because it fit more and more into the current story.

My though is that Im=Ymir Giant army was killed out in the war 800years ago, the war make him weaker(probably the ancient weapons?) and he lose his own ancient race. Because that he try to build up a copie of his previous army, making a project who work for over 100years only to get his old army back. That is at least what I kinda though for all these things.
I Oda really going with the Giants route, I can even see the Gorosei beeing giants as Im beeing one, because ancient giants can also use shapeshifting, probably the Gorosei and Im beeing sealed into human forms without powers. Overall only speculation but I wouldn´t be surprise.