Farewell One Piece! Third big title dropped by me

As thread title said, I'm saying good bye to this manga. I started to watch OP from Thriller bark arc, it was ongoing anime that time. It was really long jorney for me. I soend years by discussion it, found friends and much more, thanks to it. I don't think that I ever imagine that I will drop it, but I'm doing it right now. This will be third big shonen story that I dropped. First was Fairy tail st part where it's plot turned into trash in games arc. And God know, I never changed my decision about it. So there are more than 200 chapters to read or anime to watch, but I don't want to do that ever. Second one was Bleach - when I saw how author keep hiding Ichigo with two swords, I got feeling that this plot is garbage and whole arc was prolonging events, while if author just show Ichigo this arc would end in 10 chapters. Also all fight was like this:

"I have really unique lock that can't be opened, so now you lose!"

"Fun enough, case I have really special key that is able to open only one lock in universe - yours"

So because of that all fights was looking like filler. Plus to that villains was really done bad. Arrankars was great case they represanted outsiders, monsters who got countiosness ànd gain personality. While Shteinrihters was "god" army, many of them represented angels from the Bible. But their behaviour and personality didn't have grace, they was done just bad like that guy in the bar.

And the last one is One Piece...unlike other titles that I dropped and didn't even count, I tried to give second chance to One Piece, and third, and many many others. Hell, One Piece was my most favorite manga and anime. WCI final was dissapointing, not to say the least, so I've got hopes for Wano, but Oda ruined it from the very begining. He started his arc with same problem Luffy fighting scrubs. Why that was problem for me? Well, case Oda whole time complained that he don't have time to show character development of other SH except Luffy, while what exactly he develop with scrub fights?

Next my problem was drunked Kaido, for me it downplayed hype builded near his character. But my biggest problem was Big Mom losed her memory. It was awful for me, so I stopped read it. But that wasn't end of this story. I decided to give last chance for One Piece. I started not to care about how garbage moves Oda used in Wano, instead of that I've got only one condition: Straw Hats character development. From title I think you know that Oda failed even in that. No character development for Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Brook and Franky. Worse in list was Usopp.Thing is that I don't want to read story that already breaks own logic.

In same time all villains in One Piece became clowns, Kuro feel more dangerous than King and Queen from reader perspective. Kuro, Arlong Don Krig was smart...while clowns in Wano come from same circus as WCI. I didn't feel danger at all. And because of how weak are Straw Hats I knew that this ass pull garbage will continue. Most laughable thing was Luffy's fruit that was actually zoan, and that happened, case Oda didn't have time for normal awakening fruit training. So yeah, not to mention that I stop read this manga from 996 chapterand mostly read only spoilers.

So with that being said, as I never come back to FT and Bleach, there is zero chance for me read this manga ever again. Still, I'm not leaving worstgen, case there are few manga that I'm continue read like D.Gray Man - genious manga.

So yeah, One Piece became a real piece of shit snd garbage.

P.S. That previous chapter with Yamato was so cringe

P.P.S. Greenbull looks like clown

P.P.P.S. Most funny thing that Oda didn't care to show bounties of Straw Hats, like they didn't exist.

P.P.P.P.S. The only thing that I would be interested to discuss related to One Piece is how soon it will fall to 20-th place in sales.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Will never understand why y’all think you need to make this declaration, most of your thoughts don’t need to be vocalized (even online!) and this kind of shit never elicits anything but derision and mocking from the rest of us. Stay, go, read OP, read other shit, forget how to read, what does it matter? None of this is real:zorothink:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Will never understand why y’all think you need to make this declaration, most of your thoughts don’t need to be vocalized (even online!) and this kind of shit never elicits anything but derision and mocking from the rest of us. Stay, go, read OP, read other shit, forget how to read, what does it matter? :zorothink:
That's because you boomer lmao
Nowdays people share everything about themself online for clout

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's because you boomer lmao
Nowdays people share everything about themself online for clout
I have been around long enough to witness AND participate in the entire disgusting arc of social media history, don’t you fucking talk to me about oversharing until you’ve excavated your own ancient Facebook notes for repurposed current day content :crocusuh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Will never understand why y’all think you need to make this declaration, most of your thoughts don’t need to be vocalized (even online!) and this kind of shit never elicits anything but derision and mocking from the rest of us. Stay, go, read OP, read other shit, forget how to read, what does it matter? None of this is real:zorothink:
I believe it's just a matter of seeking "validation" for their own decisions sometimes.
:kayneshrug:

People bitching about a person posting about One Piece in a forum about One Piece lol man you guys are seriously clowns. Konstantis my guy, I care and I understand your frustration and it is a good idea for you to drop it now. Sales are declining and even main sub at reddit is starting to voice their concerns of the direction Oda has taken with his merchandise Piece.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I believe it's just a matter of seeking "validation" for their own decisions sometimes.
:kayneshrug:
He’ll get it, but I’m sure of two things - it won’t actually convince him to stop reading the series, and the few people willing to pass up the chance to dunk on him aren’t gonna give a shit whether it does or not :ace:
People bitching about a person posting about One Piece in a forum about One Piece lol man you guys are seriously clowns. Konstantis my guy, I care and I understand your frustration and it is a good idea for you to drop it now. Sales are declining and even main sub at reddit is starting to voice their concerns of the direction Oda has taken with his merchandise Piece.
Getting on your soapbox and wailing about dropping OP isn’t the same as actually discussing it, but I’m not surprised you of all people don’t get that :risicheck:

Lee you just like to shit on One Piece for the sake of it. Stop pretending that you actually understand someone's complaints about the series; you're only here to hate on OP.

Bye :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Lee, you bitch about people liking the series literally all the time

Hypocrite :kobeha: