Favorite antagonist in each series ?

Who is your favorite antagonist in each Dragon Ball series ?

My favorite villain in the original DB is King Piccolo due to him being a more serious threat and a really intelligent villain. My favorite in Z is Cell with his evolution theme, his ability to copy the abilities of the Z fighters and other fighters and his design. My favorite in Super so far is Moro with his unusual design, his magical powers that makes him a very interesting and versatile opponent and his cunning which makes him a less powerful but more serious threat that powerhouses such as Frieza, Jiren or Broly.

As for GT my least favorite DB series I have to say that my favorite antagonist is Baby with his parasite and techno powers, his design and his backstory though I am disappointed that the writers didn't make him a tragic villain despite having the potential to be one and that he didn't reappear after.

DB: Demon King Piccolo or Mercenary Tao
DBZ: Cell. Cell is my overall favorite character in the entire franchise. If I had to pick one form it would be Imperfect Cell.
DBGT: Baby. I didn't like GT much but Baby was alright, he had a cool design
DBS: Probably Goku Black if we don't count Broly

Who is your favorite antagonist in each Dragon Ball series ?

My favorite villain in the original DB is King Piccolo due to him being a more serious threat and a really intelligent villain. My favorite in Z is Cell with his evolution theme, his ability to copy the abilities of the Z fighters and other fighters and his design. My favorite in Super so far is Moro with his unusual design, his magical powers that makes him a very interesting and versatile opponent and his cunning which makes him a less powerful but more serious threat that powerhouses such as Frieza, Jiren or Broly.

As for GT my least favorite DB series I have to say that my favorite antagonist is Baby with his parasite and techno powers, his design and his backstory though I am disappointed that the writers didn't make him a tragic villain despite having the potential to be one and that he didn't reappear after.
I thought you were a Buu-stan? XD

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
DB: The fucker who killed a guy with his tongue.

DBZ: Frieza.

DGBT: Never watched it but some of the villains look cool.

DBS: Hit, if you can call him a villain.