General & Others Favourite One Piece character designs

Who has the best design?

• Total voters
Let's discuss here anything about One Piece characters' design, either it's character appearance, hair color, outfit color, zoan design, ship design, or anything. Whether you like it or not, and the reasons why you like it or not.

I will start with the more recent ones.

1. Vinsmoke's hair color
Before it's officially revealed about the real color of Vinsmoke siblings' hair color
Before it's revealed, most people assume how all of the sibling's hair color would be blonde, just like Sanji.
Between the 2 choices, I prefer the official ones, with Reiju having pink hair, Ichiji having red, Niji having blue, Yonji having green, while Judge and Sora are blonde. Instead they would only use Raid Suits with different colors, turns out each of them has different hair color and it just makes them more colorful than army of blondes.

2. Kaido's Zoan form
Before it's officially revealed how Kaido's Dragon form will look like, people speculate about his design. Whether it will be Western Dragon or Eastern Dragon, and what color his skin will be.
Whether he will look like Shenlong from Dragon Ball, an Eastern Dragon with green skin

Or will he look like Acnologia, a Western Dragon with black skin

Turns out he looks like this
I remember people got mixed feelings about this reveal. I myself got dissapointed just like Zoro, Usopp, Franky and Robin were in that same cover, because imo basically Western Dragon > Eastern Dragon, and the color choice for Kaido seems kinda weird, which makes me think how Acnologia Dragon form is a tier above Kaido Dragon form.
Before the color was revealed, some people also speculated how the color wouldn't be blue like that. But like these

3. Scabbards' design
After several teasings, Raizo's design turns out to be meh. Like a background fodder.

I remember people got mixed reaction after Kawamatsu's design reveal, and after its several teasing silhouette throughout Udon chapters. Well, I find his design okay, at least far better than Raizo.

Oden is meh too. But I didn't expect high anyway, seeing his weird head in silhouette. Better than Raizo still, but meh compared to Kawamatsu.

4. Calamities
- Jack
Jack's design is awesome. And imo, out of all 3 Calamities, although his powerlevel ranks the lowest, but his design fits the most, to be called as a member of Beast Pirates.

- Queen
Queen's design is not that great, and imo easily the lowest between 3 Calamities. But once again, it's not a fair competition for him, since Jack and King both set the standard pretty high. His zoan form is funny though.

- King
Finally a champion looking YC1. His design is pretty good. Although as a member of Beast Pirates, Jack just fits more. With his real black wings and flaming figure, instead of Beast, imo he's better if he belongs to Mythical Creature Pirates.

Tagging some people
@King7 @Owl Ki @Light D Lamperouge @True God Moe @Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion @Guan Yu @Arara @Chrono @MarineHQ62 @Red Admiral @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @HA001 @Rosella.Fiamingo @Cinera @Reborn @playa4321 @Sentinel @Patryipe @Shura etc.

p.s.
Once again, you can discuss any characters' design. Not just the ones mentioned above.
I been summoned. What's up here? Talking about who are our favorite character designs?

It‘s impossible to choose just one. Crocodile is the most obvious choice. He has a simple but cool design. Honestly, it's one of the best designs not only in OP, but in manga in general.

As many characters have already been mentioned, I will put my favorite designed characters in a list:

- Luffy and all the SH from Zoro to Jinbe
- Katakuri
- Law
- Crocodile
- Doflamingo
- Marco
- Perona
- Yamato (looking forward to her DF transformation)
- Reiju
- Mihawk
- Kuma
- Kizaru
- Lucci
- Enel
- Perospero
- King
- Blackbeard