General Feedback & suggestions

Do you agree with promoting Off-site Mafia Games?

• Total voters

Rhea

Cattitude
Create a thread for Off-site Mafia Games.

The promotion of Worstgen Mafia will help in increasing players traffic. I'll give you an example of Mafia Universe a mafia forum that employs a variety of promoting strategies, all of which aim at improving the forum and their mafia and they are probably the biggest community. So, basically to disseminate information about worstgen to a bigger level, promoting the section might just do it.

If our fear is that our players will leave this forum then we should be confident about our mafia section, if players are abandoning this forum to settle on different forums to play due to promoting then it means there is something wrong with our mafia section which we need to look at, maybe the environment, a bad player base(i didn't mean that), maybe something else.

Each of these things will contain a way for WG mafia section maturation. I mean our goal is to create and strengthen bonds between different mafia players and to do that you have to also give them a hand.

This will allow more players to spread the word of the WG mafia, which results in more members becoming interested in joining this forum. And if these new people liked our environment they will become our marketing agents when they start asking their forum mates to try playing mafia here.

In all honesty, we already doing this, the difference is that it's not in open but one of the key reasons for the WG mafia section immense growth. People use discord, private chat, and or whatever they can to promote the WG mafia. So, giving members authorization to promote openly will give them a smooth transition.

----------------------------
I am creating a poll for people to decide whether they agree with the idea of promoting off-site games or not and our Admins @Bogard and @Pantheos can take the final judgment.

Some tags;
Of course it would be very useful but this is against the forum rules. Abstain.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

The promotion of Worstgen Mafia will help in increasing players traffic. I'll give you an example of Mafia Universe a mafia forum that employs a variety of promoting strategies, all of which aim at improving the forum and their mafia and they are probably the biggest community. So, basically to disseminate information about worstgen to a bigger level, promoting the section might just do it.

If our fear is that our players will leave this forum then we should be confident about our mafia section, if players are abandoning this forum to settle on different forums to play due to promoting then it means there is something wrong with our mafia section which we need to look at, maybe the environment, a bad player base(i didn't mean that), maybe something else.

Each of these things will contain a way for WG mafia section maturation. I mean our goal is to create and strengthen bonds between different mafia players and to do that you have to also give them a hand.

This will allow more players to spread the word of the WG mafia, which results in more members becoming interested in joining this forum. And if these new people liked our environment they will become our marketing agents when they start asking their forum mates to try playing mafia here.

In all honesty, we already doing this, the difference is that it's not in open but one of the key reasons for the WG mafia section immense growth. People use discord, private chat, and or whatever they can to promote the WG mafia. So, giving members authorization to promote openly will give them a smooth transition.

I am creating a poll for people to decide whether they agree with the idea of promoting off-site games or not and our Admins @Bogard and @Pantheos can take the final judgment.

Some tags;
how about just creating a DM with all mafia players available? it would be something similair to the "Theory Club" on OJ back then or TB, just a wild place without rules and it worked

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Some tags;
also this problem would kinda be resolved if everyone joins our mafia community discord and stays kinda active/semi active there, no need to break forum policies then and create this discussions :finally:

N

Noctis

also this problem would kinda be resolved if everyone joins our mafia community discord and stays kinda active/semi active there, no need to break forum policies then and create this discussion :finally:
No one breaking forum policies. If admins didn't allow it we ain't forcing our way through.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
would be cool if there was an auto feature like on NF where it auto sets the size of gifs/pics in sig so there isnt that annoying cutoff. or if we have this annoying cutoff on signatures maybe you can put it like a click and expand feature. where it cuts off but the user has the option to click it to see the full sig if they want to

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I suggest to remove the Leaderboard thread, remove the ability to like posts and remove the ability to add tags in threads. Latter should only be reserved for the thread starter.

I am suggesting this for a better mafia experience and for a better community.

@Ratchet

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lol, why would we do that? 🤣
Because most mafia section are geared towards anti-bias. If you want drama reduced follow the steps above.

The current dramas are nothing new to mafia, other forums were fighting against the same struggles. I am listing methods that have been proven to be helpful in order to shift the focus more into gaming aspects.

Because most mafia section are geared towards anti-bias. If you want drama reduced follow the steps above.

The current dramas are nothing new to mafia, other forums were fighting against the same struggles. I am listing methods that have been proven to be helpful in order to shift the focus more into gaming aspects.
Drama will exist as long as humans do.

Liking posts doesn’t harm anything and it’s not something we’ll remove

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Drama will exist as long as humans do.

Then whatever. But the other points matter too.
Remove the ability to create tags for the thread and remove the leaderbords, which havent been updated in over a year.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also it does harm alot as a culture, but even when I explain it to you constructively you will not understand because you have to experience it first.