Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
Marocco carry on their back the hopes and dreams of all arabs, north africa, muslims and small football countries around the world.

France carry on their back all the rest of africa. It will be a fun exhibition.Who are you supporting?
Post automatically merged:

I am supporting Marocco

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Marocco carry on their back the hopes and dreams of all arabs, north africa, muslims and small football countries around the world.

France carry on their back all the rest of africa. It will be a fun exhibition.Who are you supporting?
Argentina in the final:myman:

Seth

โ€Ž
I am talking about this match

Marocco is about to be the leicester cuty of this world cup
I understood your question. I dgaf who wins this one cause Argentina must win the final:myman:

I don't think there is any "easier" opponent. Cause if Morocco wins they will win over still reigning World Champs lol.

I understood your question. I dgaf who wins this one cause Argentina must win the final:myman:

I don't think there is any "easier" opponent. Cause if Morocco wins they will win over still reigning World Champs lol.
I am expecting this game to be the most boring exhibition of this world cup. I do not really cares who wins tbh

Paying people to attend a world cup games? Football must not be popular in qatar

Seth

โ€Ž
I am expecting this game to be the most boring exhibition of this world cup. I do not really cares who wins tbh

Paying people to attend a world cup games? Football must not be popular in qatar
This WC was a mistake. Winter World Cup was a mistake. Ah.