Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Brauh Qatar is literally on firestorm for even being allowed to host.

South korea case is something not because of bribing it was combination of poor referee decision and luck.

Even Turkey reached semifinal world cup can be unpredictable in the end so odds of qatar miracally doing well is a possibility.
Post automatically merged:

I dont think its easy as you think like before. There are anti corruption bodies waiting to pouch on Qatar . Qatar wont dare to bribe officials they are already in fire when they bribed fifa to host wc.
Poor decisions? Lol

SK didn't get a single red after committing 21 fouls vs 19 by Italy or Portugal (don't remember exactly which team it was)

Spain goal was discounted despite it being not an off side.

Refree of SK vs Italy match was later found to be involved in other corruption scandals and even dealing drugs.

There is evidence of Refree of SK vs Spain receiving a gift of Car by Fifa Vice President who also happens to be from SK.

Poor back to back decisions only working against SK opponents? Lol

It's naive to think it was just poor decision when we have evidences saying otherwise

And, you say "Qatar is under firestorm" lol

They literally made Fifa back out from having alcohol in and near stadiums despite being in firestorm.

Money is wonderful thing my friend. And, when you have tons of it then you can literally buy your way out from anything..

Poor decisions? Lol

SK didn't get a single red after committing 21 fouls vs 19 by Italy or Portugal (don't remember exactly which team it was)

Spain goal was discounted despite it being not an off side.

Refree of SK vs Italy match was later found to be involved in other corruption scandals and even dealing drugs.

There is evidence of Refree of SK vs Spain receiving a gift of Car by Fifa Vice President who also happens to be from SK.

Poor back to back decisions only working against SK opponents? Lol

It's naive to think it was just poor decision when we have evidences saying otherwise

And, you say "Qatar is under firestorm" lol

They literally made Fifa back out from having alcohol in and near stadiums despite being in firestorm.

Money is wonderful thing my friend. And, when you have tons of it then you can literally buy your way out from anything..
The alcohol ban is just for non-VIP fans - VIP box seats will be equiped with a fine selection of exclusive wines

Reborn

The alcohol ban is just for non-VIP fans - VIP box seats will be equiped with a fine selection of exclusive wines
Majority fans are non VIP

And, whole reason to allow these for VIPs is because of big shots and most of Qatari themselves and Royal families which are 8000 in numbers- again a money angle.

Do you know the average PCI of Qatari is 86000$ P.A.

Reborn

No shit

The point is, the alcohol ban is for the non elites (tho anyone that can afford tickets for games and accomodation is arguably elote in a sense)

It's fake virtue signaling by the Qatari authorities who pretend they don't allow alcohol becuase pf religious reasons meanwhile their leaders will get wasted in VIP seats
True

That's why I said - it's all about money and influence. More you have it more rules you can bend or change or get things your way

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Is it though? Anyone apparently knows how much cheating goes on, so it is not really a sport in the original sense anymore but a lot of political and economic postering.
True.

It's a flex of soft power.

Qatar also flexed by buying Neymar for 300$ million during Saud-led blockade to show the they're still powerful despite their antagonism and no economic connection

Tho, for western elites sports event is a tool to impose , hate the word but to basically enforce*global homo*/ flexing hegemonic of western values

Reborn

True.

It's a flex of soft power.

Qatar also flexed by buying Neymar for 300$ million during Saud-led blockade to show the they're still powerful despite their antagonism and no economic connection

Tho, for western elites sports event is a tool to impose , hate the word but to basically enforce*global homo*/ flexing hegemonic of western values
Rarest of Rare W

Someone hacked his account :crazwhat: