Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
The difference between Japan and Germany is, the Japanese have the full support of their country. Stuff like this just powers people up. If you look at the hype in Japan, this was bound to happen. You can't even feel any hype here at all. So yeah.
This is sadly right now the problem of Germany if you look at all social sites like Twitter or other websites.
We Germans should actually be a unit, but that is not the case.

When the Japanese play, all Japanese support the team with whatever they can, as a nation should. The same goes for Spain, Italy, France or other countries like Turkey, everyone forgets for a moment that they have different views than other people, they unite as a whole nation, this is not the case with Germany.

Even during the game they are still discussing, rushing and arguing with other people, the nation is not united as whole. People hardly care about football anymore, but for everyone it's now about everything outside of football. The players are put under massive pressure, be it from the left, right or neutral fans, they are always nagged at, they never do anything well, they are always attacked from one side, they have hardly any opportunities to concentrate on football, they are put under so much pressure that they no longer have a choice.

I look at the United States, England or other western countries, none of these nations put as much pressure on the team as the German media, fans and everyone else involved, it's no longer about sport.
As a neutral fan, I unfortunately notice that Germany is about a battle of ideology, it's no longer about sport, which is very sad, I wish that we were united as nations.

Japan was supposed to be easy weak opponent so were Saudi we know what happens when you underestimate your opponent :endthis:
No bro
Japan were in the round of 16 in previous world cups
them and Saudi are routinely the strongest teams to come out of Asia .

I watched America and Canada dog walk costa rica
its really not the same
tho as reborn said, the way Spain have babied them is impressive.