Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
J

Joygirl1

@Kagurashii What are you talking about? You´re catching up!

@Flower You started later, missing out some games and you are still going strong, not being far away from me!

As for myself, I won´t brag but I would have won the 2018 betting game if it wasn´t for 2 guys getting bonus points for prediciting France becoming world champion which made me drop from 1st to 3rd place in the end, such despair xD

@Flower You started later, missing out some games and you are still going strong, not being far away from me!

As for myself, I won´t brag but I would have won the 2018 betting game if it wasn´t for 2 guys getting bonus points for prediciting France becoming world champion which made me drop from 1st to 3rd place in the end, such despair xD
Teach me that sorcery, senpai.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Rigged