Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
Serbia parked the bus the whole time and their GK was on fire.

Switzerland never lost to Brazil in a World Cup match prior to last night and eliminated France from the last Euro.

And you called them both mediocre?
Bruh Switzerland from 2020 isnt same as Switzerland from 2022. They are mid now, barely won against Cameroon

Serbia is low mid as it gets

Nothing special to beat yet people wank brazil like they just beat Spaib

Sure they are. But they keep bringing France up yet wont mention Cameroon

Unless you'll say Cameroon is better opponent than France
nah they aint
but they don't have to be
for Switzerland to beat them like that, in the way they did was impressive, they were toothless all game.

swiss side don't score too many goals
they are organized
well drilled
and will stretch any top team just like they did in the euros . a bit similar to Denmark's predicament in a way.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Interesting day in terms of who will snatch any points, aside that, pretty boring matchups as for ball enjoying.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I just saw that. He’s still trying to claim the goal.
ngl this is an awful look
looks so desperate man
He is ruining his own legacy with all these things

He is getting too self obsessed.

Imagine how Bruno who got the goal is feeling RN when Ronaldo is still trying to take the credit.

And, I don't understand why he immediately texted Piers Morgan after the match to say so lol

He is ruining his own legacy with all these things

He is getting too self obsessed.

Imagine how Bruno who got the goal is feeling RN when Ronaldo is still trying to take the credit.

And, I don't understand why he immediately texted Piers Morgan after the match to say so lol
would it kill him to let bruno have it even if he scored it
its one wc goal
like wtf
be a good teammate

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
would it kill him to let bruno have it even if he scored it
its one wc goal
like wtf
be a good teammate
True

He achieved so much that very few and exception players would be able to match him or surpass him.

Yet he is whinning about giving goal to his own teammate (not to his opponent which costed him the game)....but his own teammate lmao

Last edited:
True

He achieved so much that very few and exception players would be able to match him or surpass him.

Yet he is winning about giving goal to his own teammate (not to his opponent which costed him the game)....but his own teammate lmao
I think Ronaldo is an obvious case of a star who is not coping well with the fact his ability has declined and he isn't the main character anymore . am still a fan but I can see it
Post automatically merged:

Reminder that Haaland's team didn't qualify for the World Cup and he is still more relevant than Nuneghostz.
Nunez was awful man
thanks for reminding me lmao