Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Szczęsny deserved to advance more than any Saudi or Mexican player. The rest of the team is questionable.

Argentina game and soon France should be a valuable lesson for our coach. I hope more than anything Coach can learn something from these beatdowns.

I am sure Poland will bring their A game against the French and not whatever shit they showed today. :kayneshrug:

But their A game won't be enough. That's where the argument that they should have played better comes into play. Had they played like they meant it, won and topped the group, they would have Aussies as opponents. And that would have been a game changer for them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
im just teasing the fella nothing serious

fair enough

i apologize for my comment it was rude
I'm good no worries. We know each other for some time now Tobs.

I went on people like that because the arguments such as: "Poland didn't deserve to advance for this game".

Excuse me? Mexico and Saudi didn't beat us in direct games so why would they deserve to advance over us?

Football is not always Tiki Taka Brazil, France or any other top quality team level of play.

im just teasing the fella nothing serious

fair enough

i apologize for my comment it was rude

I went on people like that because the arguments such as: "Poland didn't deserve to advance for this game".

Excuse me? Mexico and Saudi didn't beat us in direct games so why would they deserve to advance over us?

Football is not always Tiki Taka Brazil, France or any other top quality team level of play.
Don't be reasonable human beings. Fight you fucks. WE.NEED.MORE.DRAMA. :kriwhat:

-Poland played better against Mexico, missed a penalty too
-Was more decisive than Saudis, missed two posts at that
-Held their own against the onslaught of a world class offense
Szczesny is world class, best performance of any player in the tourney so far. Just because Mexico performed better in the last game doesn't really mean anything. All teams played well, the best 2 qualified.

Trying to ruin the victory with petty arguments is not the way, especially to a small timer like Poland lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am sure Poland will bring their A game against the French and not whatever shit they showed today. :kayneshrug:

But their A game won't be enough. That's where the argument that they should have played better comes into play. Had they played like they meant it, won and topped the group, they would have Aussies as opponents. And that would have been a game changer for them.
We fare better against European teams but the quality of France is something we can't work over unfortunately.

Only players on the level that France presents are Lewandowski, Zieliński and Szczęsny ( but he a goalkeeper ).

Some of our players aside the three I mentioned struggle with receiving the ball and quick thinking:seriously:

We are one of the "biggest" countries in terms of interest in football but our coaching stuff since the young age is terrible as fuck and there is no football gene.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

I dn't think you can deny Poland put out a poor accunt of themselves today though. They were relying on just doing enough to scrape through. Didn't even try to get a goal back.