Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Haha. I wish my man but I need to be realistic. All I wish and hope for is that this game against Argentina will be a valuable lesson for us and even if France beats us, I hope we show off well and departure with heads up not in shame.
Haha. I wish my man but I need to be realistic. All I wish and hope for is that this game against Argentina will be a valuable lesson for us and even if France beats us, I hope we show off well and departure with heads up not in shame.
Just saw few posts here

Let me tell you Poland deserves to advance.

Arabia pulled one time fluke and people went crazy disregarding Mexico and Arabian performance before this WC.

Poland could have done better yesterday but they are still better side than Arabia and Mexico and that's why they are advancing.

Hope you guys give some tough challenge to France and even if you lose then go out with a banger against champions

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
:whitepress:
I am glad I went to bed bruh.... no matter how much we threw away 60min of the game with that shitty experimentation by Deschamps, with a huge chunk of the main squad coming for last 30min we should have pounded their goals!!!

and wtf happened with that disallowed goal by Grizou??? As per the rules, after the ball was put back in play by the other team, it's too late and you cant just cancel it...

It is well known FIFA is corrupted as fuck, but can you try to be more obvious than that?

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just saw few posts here

Let me tell you Poland deserves to advance.

Arabia pulled one time fluke and people went crazy disregarding Mexico and Arabian performance before this WC.

Poland could have done better yesterday but they are still better side than Arabia and Mexico and that's why they are advancing.

Hope you guys give some tough challenge to France and even if you lose then go out with a banger against champions
:cheers::kata:

:whitepress:
I am glad I went to bed bruh.... no matter how much we threw away 60min of the game with that shitty experimentation by Deschamps, with a huge chunk of the main squad coming for last 30min we should have pounded their goals!!!

and wtf happened with that disallowed goal by Grizou??? As per the rules, after the ball was put back in play by the other team, it's too late and you cant just cancel it...

It is well known FIFA is corrupted as fuck, but can you try to be more obvious than that?
Its good Deschamps is leaving after this wc. Zidane will make france more aggressive .

As a Mexican I agree that Poland deserved to advance. Mexico doomed themselves by not capitalizing on Ochoa's heroics. They had the inspiration, the momentum and wasted it by not scoring.
For me beating Poland was a must since the possibilities of beating Saudi Arabia and losing to Argentina were high. They didn't and payed the consequences.

Also..The coach's decision of not calling Chicharito and Vela to the team was questionable.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As a Mexican I agree that Poland deserved to advance. Mexico doomed themselves by not capitalizing on Ochoa's heroics. They had the inspiration, the momentum and wasted it by not scoring.
For me beating Poland was a must since the possibilities of beating Saudi Arabia and losing to Argentina were high. They didn't and payed the consequences.

Also..The coach's decision of not calling Chicharito and Vela to the team was questionable.
I don't know the other guy but yeah, I was genuinely surprised that Chicharito wasn't called up for the team. The coach had a lot of shit from the fans for this, didn't he?

@Seth
Yes, that's right, he really did get a lot of hate because of that. Actually he was on the hot seat and fans were and are unhappy on how he coached through the qualification process.
Add that to the exclusion of Chicharito. Even more shit given to him

I felt that the Mexican federation wanted to let him go but the WC was around the corner.
He is out of the team now.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Yes, that's right, he really did get a lot of hate because of that. Actually he was on the hot seat and fans were and are unhappy on how he coached through the qualification process.
Add that to the exclusion of Chicharito. Even more shit given to him

I felt that the Mexican federation wanted to let him go but the WC was around the corner.
He is out of the team now.
Isn't Chica very old.

He's dino man