Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
J

Joygirl1

Regarding the injuries it might have been a not so smart idea to make this world cup in winter with bascially no break for the players before the tournament, France also has a lot of injured players missing and while I doubt it would have made a difference there were also some german players (Werner, Reus) missing because of that :kaimoji:

Regarding the injuries it might have been a not so smart idea to make this world cup in winter with bascially no break for the players before the tournament, France also has a lot of injured players missing and while I doubt it would have made a difference there were also some german players (Werner, Reus) missing because of that :kaimoji:
well it is smart cus u would be playing in stupidly hot heat, cant do anything abt it :seriously:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes but they got injured during the WC meaning we cant replace them with new ones

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
That Mofo Reus is always injured.

He have no luck to play for World Cup

I'll miss this thread once the WC ends - Rupeebros, Zorocucks, and Lanjitards all buried their hatchets and shitposted together and enjoyed some great footy moments in peace:josad::josad::josad:
Yeah will miss this thread and the time together too... Probably one of the most active threads outside from One Piece content.
I really love the mood here around, everyone has his fun and enjoy the events. Something will miss for sure when the WC ends...
:parkcry: