Speculations Fighting Style: Marco is not King's fight (Zoro is)

Zoro vs king/kaido. I am fine with either scenarios simply because i would enjoy the seething and coping from sanji fanboys :zosmug:
INb4 the roof-top team loses and zoro fights who's who while marco, drake, and hawkins replace him and killer, and the top 5 supernova and marco win while killer and zoro fight underlings.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine thinking Háwkin is more relevant than Zoro
And?

You don't need to be relevant to be in a fight.

Kaidou isn't more relevant than luffy, kaidou still one hit him.

This arc is literally the last we'll see of Kid, Hawkins, and Drake except small snippits for a few arcs, this is their time to shine. Kyros isn't more relevant than zoro but both defeated a doflamingo top executive.

Before chapter 1000
Sanjitards : "Saying King vs Zoro because King has a sword is stupid ! King is a flying fighter in a suit just like Sanji. So King vs Sanji"

After chapter 1000
Sanjitards : "NOOO !!! Zoro, get back down here ! Kaido is not your fight, King is. He's a swordman just like you and him being a bird doesn't change anything"
Post automatically merged:

Before chapter 1000
Sanjifans (<3) : "Saying King vs Zoro because King has a sword is stupid ! King is a flying fighter in a suit just like Sanji. So King vs Sanji"

After chapter 1000
Sanjifans (<3) : "NOOO !!! Zoro, get back down here ! Kaido is not your fight, King is. He's a swordman just like you and him being a bird doesn't change anything"
Hey, I wrote "Sanji.tards" not "Sanjifans" ! Is the term "Sanji.tards" banned here in this forum ?:zorothink:

Last edited:
Before chapter 1000
Sanjifans (<3) : "Saying King vs Zoro because King has a sword is stupid ! King is a flying fighter in a suit just like Sanji. So King vs Sanji"

After chapter 1000
Sanjifans (<3) : "NOOO !!! Zoro, get back down here ! Kaido is not your fight, King is. He's a swordman just like you and him being a bird doesn't change anything"
It's not Sanji fans saying that
It's Zoro Haters

If anything Sanji and Marco both fighting guys who got grouped together is something Sanji fans want since it would mean that Sanji is close to Marco

I agree, Zoro is fighting King for sure

sometimes with Oda you should just expect the predictable route, Zoro always fight the second strongest villain, so he would, rest of the SHs will get their usual fights against the rest of beast pirates as well

also King relationship with Queen give it away, it resemble Sanji and Zoro relationship and like Kaku/jyabuura and Mr1/Mr2 they will be their opponents
The second strongest is Kaido or BM tho.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Yeah
It's clear to me that Zoro or Zoro + someone vs King is gonna happen but not sure how it's gonna happen now that he is on the roof
Maybe if this isn't the final round like some predicted because there are still many elements and characters ( Moriah, Bigmom pirates, the navy ) that haven't come into play yet
If there is gonna be a round 2 then King v Zoro can happen :kayneshrug:

Yeah
It's clear to me that Zoro or Zoro + someone vs King is gonna happen but not sure how it's gonna happen now that he is on the roof
Maybe if this isn't the final round like some predicted because there are still many elements and characters ( Moriah, Bigmom pirates, the navy ) that haven't come into play yet
If there is gonna be a round 2 then King v Zoro can happen :kayneshrug:
How is it clear when it's clear that Zoro's job is against Kaido ?