Speculations Fighting Style: Marco is not King's fight (Zoro is)

He prominently uses swords. Pretty sure he learnt some neat swordsmanship. He is literally more of a legit swordsman than Luffy is.
Luffy is not a swordsman at all. Neither is Kid.

King is a swordsman, and in a proper 1 v. 1 he will face another swordsman.

I mean the chance that Zoro will have swords clash with stronger swordswoman like Big Mom is more interesting now than King.
That will happen (which I predicted). But that's not beating someone 1 v. 1.

You my friend are the Nostradamus of our times. Teach me the secrets.
All I did was considering the points I explained haha.

Actually I'm surprised that not many would come up with the thought, maybe they expected Oda to portray Zoro v King because Zoro needed a swordsman duel, but technically Kaido was there and Big Mom was also the strongest swordswoman. But Zoro was not meant to fight her, so I understand them in this.

All I did was considering the points I explained haha.

Actually I'm surprised that not many would come up with the thought, maybe they expected Oda to portray Zoro v King because Zoro needed a swordsman duel, but technically Kaido was there and Big Mom was also the strongest swordswoman. But Zoro was not meant to fight her, so I understand them in this.
I had it like this:

Luffy, Law and Kidd v BM and Kaido
Zoro v King
Sanji v Queen

Oda literally tells you in the chap that Zoro's role is against Kaido but you guys are still talking about Zoro vs King wtf
They're convinced that the moment the fight starts, Zoro is going to say "see you later" and he's gonna jump back downstairs to fight King or something. As if Marco throwing him up the roof was for fucking nothing. They're legit weirdos man, they're rattled over a fictional character fighting another fictional character.

They're convinced that the moment the fight starts, Zoro is going to say "see you later" and he's gonna jump back downstairs to fight King or something. As if Marco throwing him up the roof was for fucking nothing. They're legit weirdos man, they're rattled over a fictional character fighting another fictional character.
Mate, no one is going downstairs. That doesn't mean that new people won't go upstairs.

Mate, no one is going downstairs. That doesn't mean that new people won't go upstairs.
Or or or...
We use Occam's Razor and we figure that...

The 5 people who are ON THE ROOF right now fight the 2 enemies who are also ON THE ROOF.
King and Queen who are NOT ON THE ROOF fight Marco and/or Sanji (who needs an opponent because he can't fight Black Maria) who are both NOT ON THE ROOF as well.

Like, haven't Jinbe and Sanji both already stated that they want to let Luffy go to the roof while they fight the opponents who aren't on the roof since they don't want Luffy wasting his time? Does this not cover King? Why would they allow King to go up? If King decides to fly up, why does Marco allow him? If your answer is queen, why can't Marco ignore Queen and let someone else take over? X-Drake can't fight Queen for a brief moment? Sanji's new opponent can't be Queen?

I'm sorry but you have to understand that Oda has foreshadowed the fight between Zoro and Kaido for the entire arc. The only reason why King vs Zoro was brought in the first place was that King is Kaido's "YC1" (that shit doesn't exist, he is a calamity and nothing else) and because he has a sword (Queen does too). Apart from those two things, King vs Zoro was never hinted at in the story. The reason why certain people still beg for King vs Zoro is that they want to save face because they can't stand Zoro fighting Kaido, it's literally agenda-shattering.

Or or or...
We use Occam's Razor and we figure that...

The 5 people who are ON THE ROOF right now fight the 2 enemies who are also ON THE ROOF.
King and Queen who are NOT ON THE ROOF fight Marco and/or Sanji (who needs an opponent because he can't fight Black Maria) who are both NOT ON THE ROOF as well.

Like, haven't Jinbe and Sanji both already stated that they want to let Luffy go to the roof while they fight the opponents who aren't on the roof since they don't want Luffy wasting his time? Does this not cover King? Why would they allow King to go up? If King decides to fly up, why does Marco allow him? If your answer is queen, why can't Marco ignore Queen and let someone else take over? X-Drake can't fight Queen for a brief moment? Sanji's new opponent can't be Queen?

I'm sorry but you have to understand that Oda has foreshadowed the fight between Zoro and Kaido for the entire arc. The only reason why King vs Zoro was brought in the first place was that King is Kaido's "YC1" (that shit doesn't exist, he is a calamity and nothing else) and because he has a sword (Queen does too). Apart from those two things, King vs Zoro was never hinted at in the story. The reason why certain people still beg for King vs Zoro is that they want to save face because they can't stand Zoro fighting Kaido, it's literally agenda-shattering.
Mate, JACK IS ALREADY ON THE ROOF. So were the Minks. Marco's job was to get Zoro to the roof. He can't hold back Calamities forever.

It's not just those 7. Jack is already there.