Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
iirc dancing makes it so that the person dancing can't do anything during night phase right?

Did you make anyone dance last night?

Best course of action is targeting one of the white names in my list next nightphase
dancing doesnt stop anyone from making actions, once you dance, you just keep dancing ,

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You know I've been trying to lynch Kagura two days in a row?? You'd think that if we were teammates I'd look to explore other outcomes and move my votes there not pin it on her.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Why do you think she decided she was fine getting lynched that day and not yesterday? Only difference I see is who the counter wagon would have been.
She self hammered yesterday br0. I am pretty sure Kagura's been fine with getting lynched since you claimed you shot her. That's why she's nowhere to be found.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
D4 completely fine with getting lynched

D5 throws a hissy all day until she finally gives up at the very end to cut my time short + she knew we werenโ€™t moving for sure at that point

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Like come on Prof. You're telling me in your mind it's more likely that I am Kagura's teammate and not Ultra?? @Dr_Professor83

Status
Not open for further replies.