• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra’s strikes are that he could *possibly* be the last red scum or purple.

He says his Soul interaction D1 makes them impossible to be teammates but telling someone not to direct Night actions isn’t some impossible interaction for teammates.

I don’t *think* he’s red, bc I think it’s Emi. But if it wasn’t Emi then he’s my best guess.

Why doesn’t Ultra cut weight and just bus Kagura there rather than make himself look bad avoiding her two days in a row @Light D Lamperouge ?

Especially if she was just gonna vote herself anyway lol.
I don’t think they planned her voting herself; they managed a no lynch the first time but second day it was basically guarahteed she’ll get lynched by the end since they couldn’t steer the lynch to me, so she just hammered herself

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why doesn’t Ultra cut weight and just bus Kagura there rather than make himself look bad avoiding her two days in a row @Light D Lamperouge ?

Especially if she was just gonna vote herself anyway lol.
Pretty sure they tried to get a no lynch again but after seeing that even Nat switched her vote, I think they gave up on it. Probably didn't think through enough and then did the best to end it early and screw us over.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hell Kagura might have done it of her own volition. Her 2 VP is immensely needed in the EOG, especially with a majority lynch. Of course they'd look to preserve her.

Status
Not open for further replies.