• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now time for the grand reveal

What my restricted really does

Restricted - Applies to Vigilante. You may only use this ability while you are commuted, which will in turn create a special action resolution. Once you have used your Vigilante ability, you will lose Commuter too, and become "Town Vanilla".
Figured it was a one time thing lol. Nice Bluff though Waifubro.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I meant compared to purple. Ultra was the only scum with actual great thread play and there's nothing much he could have done there.
No, that's not what you said. Ultra didn't lose because of unbalanced broken game mechanics - had Light been lynched that day, he could have endgamed the next day himself. The reasoning around why Ultra was lynched over Light goes a bit out of the realms of the game (by Prof's own admission, mind). Politician allows him to redirect a vote - with 5 alive and Prof KO'd he redirects Blue to Xlaw or something and kills Zolo and that's the game.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyhow, @Dr_Professor83 you may or may not believe me, but everything I said was genuine, except that I am town. You really made me lose it with the constant flip flopping and tinfoils. That was genuine frustration, and wasn't intended as some emotional manipulation. I even told you that you can forget about it. I value people much more than games. The only reason I went a bit over this time was for @Fujishiro, and he knows why, I don't wanna disclose such stuff and it's not mine to talk about, he can do it. Even though everything I said stands, I feel the need to tell you this. I hope we can continue functioning like we have so far.

Charlie played well, also we lost our role cop litteraly N1 thanks to @Blue -kun.
Charlie made too many mistakes with his claim. Same goes for Light. Emi was obvious scum vs scumming with Kagu which led to me shooting her again even after Kagu flipped scum. SK outed himself D1 and Ekko was probably just unfortunate here to turn scum.

Charlie made too many mistakes with his claim. Same goes for Light. Emi was obvious scum vs scumming with Kagu which led to me shooting her again even after Kagu flipped scum. SK outed himself D1 and Ekko was probably just unfortunate here to turn scum.
He didnt, y'all just didnt understand it and twisted it a bit. I said I can make stuff but while I make stuff my 2nd ability is locked and I cant use it. He said exactly that but worded differently because we are different people.

Anyway, I'm going to post here what I posted in my PM to Ratchet. I'm really disappointed in the way the last phase went, and I honestly felt there was a good degree of player bias involved when all was said and done. But at the very least it looks like the consequences of such play are being duly rewarded what with Light "retiring" after having to emotionally abuse his friend to take the W.

Anyhow, @Dr_Professor83 you may or may not believe me, but everything I said was genuine, except that I am town. You really made me lose it with the constant flip flopping and tinfoils. That was genuine frustration, and wasn't intended as some emotional manipulation. I even told you that you can forget about it. I value people much more than games. The only reason I went a bit over this time was for @Fujishiro, and he knows why, I don't wanna disclose such stuff and it's not mine to talk about, he can do it. Even though everything I said stands, I feel the need to tell you this. I hope we can continue functioning like we have so far.
I didn’t like it. But I get it, I realize my play can be tilt inducing. I handled it worse than I normally would have bc I’ve been a little off emotionally here.

But we’re fine. I believe you/don’t have any hard feelings.

He didnt, y'all just didnt understand it and twisted it a bit. I said I can make stuff but while I make stuff my 2nd ability is locked and I cant use it. He said exactly that but worded differently because we are different people.
Exactly because you called it a 2nd ability. It's not a 2nd ability but a different function of one and the same ability with what you claimed. You wouldn't have called it that had you really had it.

Light was unaffected (this was largely why I felt Red were too powerful in comparison to purple, I probably should have made it so Gaius' vote manipulation works through all immunities).
I suppose this is something I could have reasonably anticipated given his claim, but I figure it being a day action would override those considerations.

Anyway, I'm going to post here what I posted in my PM to Ratchet. I'm really disappointed in the way the last phase went, and I honestly felt there was a good degree of player bias involved when all was said and done. But at the very least it looks like the consequences of such play are being duly rewarded what with Light "retiring" after having to emotionally abuse his friend to take the W.
Light is not retiring nor did he emotionally abuse prof, he was genunely upset mate. Anyways did you try and vote silence Light or something?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
what do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.