• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man dodged voted Kagura twice in a row, kept twisting the way my ability works time and time again to make me look bad. Freaking claiming shooting Emi again when Flower already did and Emi confirmed it in the thread before Flower claimed the kill but you wanna tell me there was no thread play as scum? Come on mate.
Hey I'm not arguing I wasn't scum, or that there wasn't evidence there, but Light very clearly outted himself explicitly, multiple times at the end of the day. There shouldn't have been any room for doubt who went *first* at least.

Hey I'm not arguing I wasn't scum, or that there wasn't evidence there, but Light very clearly outted himself explicitly, multiple times at the end of the day. There shouldn't have been any room for doubt who went *first* at least.
I must have missed the times he outed himself. As for your last point town and prof were going with the idea that Purple had the double kills and Prof seemed almost certain you were Purple yet still flip flopped upon wether to lynch you or Light.

My frustration with that game wasn't the end result. You saw how it went, I didn't have any fun with the game at all precisely because of how it was to play. Which is really my point.
That comes down to town playing bad, being inactive. You played well and the setup was fine with plenty of ways to win, the Prince is a strong role.

Oh I misunderstood what you wrote to Flower my bad.

5/5 shots were on scum. Which is an incredible stat line for a Town Vig.
My reads were solid and you played so scummy @Blue decided to off you with the only Unstoppable kill he had. I wasted hours of my life for nothing this game and the only reason Town lost was Nat throwing a tantrum.
I didn't play scummy at all, only you effectively scum read me and for the wrong reasons at that lol. Otherwise, I was good in the game and alot of people town read me. Blue kill was literally a mechanical clutch and your game was so bad DP1. You just got lucky that literally the strongest kill in the game was used on me which put you in a better spot. Not because you were good. You were never getting me lynched and you would of never had control over the thread if I was still alive.

You did better later on, but your early was horrendous. That hunter claim bs you pulled out would of literally got you lynched by DP2/3 at the max if I were alive. You got a pass cause I flipped red, that's all there to it.

The slot was trying to pocket flower.
The slot was trying to protect itself from me
The slot was scum if you ignore the trying to buddy with flower.
Didn't like it.
Would had shot it if I could.
The slot if town would do its job and gift their town vig.

See, thats your problem, you have no case here and just decided it was because of the first point.

Cant argue with that one lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That comes down to town playing bad, being inactive. You played well and the setup was fine with plenty of ways to win, the Prince is a strong role.

Oh I misunderstood what you wrote to Flower my bad.
I think the Prince is awful to roll because it's unrecruitable meaning chances are you're on a sinking ship. I also dislike the cult basically getting to recruit new leaders because it feels like you're just chasing tails. It's not fun to me. I think I played awful by the way, which is partly where the frustration comes from, and I'll be beating myself up about it for a while, but I don't need to talk about that in the thread, I can hate myself in my own time.

It wasn’t perfect and I made cases against him. But he was 100x more townie on thread play than your slot. It’s why I kept trying to peg the square peg into a round hole on the recruitment.
Explain how he was 100x townie then? The only real problem you had with my slot was Light wording my ability differently, thats it. The rest is you deciding I have to be scum so you went out of your way to try and make something fit, this was prior to light claiming anything by the way.

I didn't play scummy at all, only you effectively scum read me and for the wrong reasons at that lol. Otherwise, I was good in the game and alot of people town read me. Blue kill was literally a mechanical clutch and your game was so bad DP1. You just lucky the god loves you and literally the strongest kill in the game was used on me which put you in a better spot. Not because you were good. You were never getting me lynched and you would of never had control over the thread if I was still alive.

You did better later on, but your early was horrendous. That hunter claim bs you pulled out would of literally got you lynched by DP2/3 at the max if I were alive. You got a pass cause I flipped red, that's all there to it.
The end result was, you died I lived. And you were killed for a reason. If I was so scummy why did Blue not off me? There you go. And you confirmed me as not your team mate by doing this. I was never going to get lynched this game. And literally only non Town even voted me. No Townie thought I was scum.

Explain how he was 100x townie then? The only real problem you had with my slot was Light wording my ability differently, thats it. The rest is you deciding I have to be scum so you went out of your way to try and make something fit, this was prior to light claiming anything by the way.
It was all those things plus Light’s general end of day. I mean you can see me swing to Light at the end. And I only came off bc of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.