• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like do you not realize that that was the problem prof? You spent the entire day saying purple has to go, they do double kills and yada yada, then tinfoil Light is likely red and Ultra purple and then you make a heel turn and decide to lynch Light (red ).

Well no, because it's simply not a game where you will win every time. Sometimes you win playing poorly, and sometimes you lose playing well. The point of trying is because the game is supposed to be fun to play, and that should always come first.
It hurts having done well and getting treated like a loser by people who played poorly.

Im not saying all your tinfoils were wrong but that one was the most jarring because if you pair him with Emi then hes red and not purple who are the guys you decided were the bigger threat with their supposed double kill. Yet you still wanted to lynch light lol.

Do you realize how frustrating it was haha.
I do realize how frustrating it was lol. Basically I was 90% he was scum. 70% Red but still leaving 20% chance of Purple.

I would have even lynched Xlaw today had it been a day phase bc after the fight I had just quit solving his slot.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
that game requires proactivity. everyone needs to claim what they did and who to yeet. again, its made to be played in 5-10 minute day phases. any longer than that is boring asfk bc ppl just drop claims and afk the rest of the day. it shud be a turbo tbh

also strange to me that the butler still did not poison the king and the we have 3 claimed neutral/benign indies without anyone batting an eye

in the official ToL game. the knights and everyone rly just yolo use their actions then claim right away next day. the momentum is far greater, which makes it much more fun
I'm going to look to see if I can change the format here (spoilers - I'm heading the section once Drago steps down) and see if I can't make it more interesting by running it as a weekly turbo session. Anyway, I'm really, really frustrated at myself over that game, so I'm going to stop talking about that now lest I give everyone a preview of the bile and vitriol I'll be directing inward later.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It hurts having done well and getting treated like a loser by people who played poorly.
That shouldn't be what determines your take away from playing, though.
@Ratchet aight so whats the cheat code to beating that 600 hp or w.e boss i aint even trying
Use heals sparingly and rely on the withstands to carry yourself through, the sooner you get 30 attacks in the better, take up to two failed mechs too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm going to look to see if I can change the format here (spoilers - I'm heading the section once Drago steps down) and see if I can't make it more interesting by running it as a weekly turbo session. Anyway, I'm really, really frustrated at myself over that game, so I'm going to stop talking about that now lest I give everyone a preview of the bile and vitriol I'll be directing inward later.
hooly shoot will u become a mafia mod too? its long overdue

making it turbo wud be much more fun yes. the problem with turbo is the timezones. need bigger playerbase

I was extremely disappointed you got lynched D1, and it was through no fault of your own. The no lynch was bad too, but I don't put that on one person and I think it's unfair and in poor taste to put that all on your step. You played well, for what it's worth. Y'shtola dying took Thancred away as a protective role, which hurt the town's ability to stop kills.
The worst thing about that was that Susopp accomplished it by spamming “it’s me or nat”.

:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.