6 - Red Night - lean scum
7 - Michelle - lean afk
8 - Psylocke - lean town
9 - Lord Melkor - lean town
10 - Flower - lean town
11 - Yoho - lean scum
12 - Fujishiro - no lean just became active
13 - Dr. Watson - lean town

There is almost no activity. Plus, if I was in a scum chat, that would mean my mates are active too. I don't even know how you can get to this conclusion. So now ask what I already asked you. What are your other reads?

This is absolutely not OMGUS. I already exposed why I think you're scum, you're the one acting suspect here.

You're the one obsessed with me. I already shared my thoughts and you did not. You were talking about me appearing sporadicaly. Since the start of the game, you appeared four times at random intervals. Also, where did you see any trait of anger coming from me in this?
I’m assuming you’re the only one active. Your other scummates are probably afk. I understand the feeling, been there.

It’s totally Omgus. You got nothing on me other than I voted you.

Obsessed? Lmao. Seriously?
I’m a pychic with real psychic powers, I can feel emotions in words. You’re nervous like mafia that got caught. This is too easy lol.

Delicious in Dungeon is a great show I recommend
What is it about?

Ekko looks worst to me so far out of active players.

also, I really need to sleep.
I don’t think he looks worse than Nibel but definitely fishy for sure.

The first half of the series is about an adventure party who goes into a dungeon so they can defeat a dragon and save the sister of Lucious who was eaten by a red dragon, and it shows the party members cooking and preparing food in the dungeon made from dungeon monsters, apparently Kelpie meat is delicious

Emil

Certified Memelord
hm?

Voting someone because of their gender would be just stupid and NAI. i have not seen players in mafia doing this seriously.
i disagree, its more townie than not bc mafia often times think twice about throwing a joke vote that can lead to them catching heat from people that solve shallowly

im noting here that i have said nothing against the vote being for gender related reasons, in fact i thought that vote was townie. but it seems mango is anxious about me thinking that the vote is scummy, thoughts on this?

Emil

Certified Memelord
so what happened here is mango votes psychic in the same post he mentioned 'cuz they r women'

melkor makes a post stating that he'd never vote someone for their gender, race etc.. this was out of nowhere and pointless. he passes it on as a joke but thats not the impression i got from it. it seemed more so preemptive telling us that his vote is not due to gender related reason, i.e comes off worried about how his vote wud look like for ??? reasons

when i ask melkor if he thinks a vote based on gender is scummy his immediate response is that asking me whats the motive behind his post. i never called him or his vote scummy. was just wondering what he thinks about voting for out of game reasons. the immediate response he gave me wasnt good

mango interjects my question to melkor and takes it as me pushing an angle. he has yet to explain what the angle is. my question to melkor has nothing to do with mango's vote.

lastly, mango said his vote was not for gender reasons, so that takes away the only townie thing i had going for him. now he can be disposed off

Emil

Certified Memelord
this sequence in particular is rly bad

do u think voting someone due to their gender is bad in a scummy way?
Lmao, are people taking the women comment seriously?

:shocked:
I'm laughing lmao

:gokulaugh:

I didn't read all the pages, have been mostly AFK today, but Ekko jumping on that angle has to be a meme.
it's so dumb it can only be town
takes my simple question to melkor as people taking women comments seriously. this has nothing to do with my question. then arrives to me being town for an angle that he made up. i dont think mango is doing any legit solving here

Emil

Certified Memelord
i also think melkor calling voting for gender reason as "NAI" is not good response. voting for gender/race related reasons is more townie than scum.

had melkor said that it's more townie than not, id have been good with him making that out of position post about his vote not being for gender related reason, because that post essentially becomes him self denying himself free town cred

had melkor said that it's more scummy than not, it'd doom him because then he wud be preemptively avoiding attributing his vote to something he thinks is scummy, before he gets called out for it

melkor took the safer route and called it NAI. pretty boring response that makes his self meta post pointless

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
asking u simple questions to discern your alignment!

im still not sure what u r calling an angle here, can u help me out. an angle to do what? i asked melkor a question and dont recall talking about you or ur vote

im asking u, are u sure u dont want ur vote to be a vote made by a gender joke?
You're right, you didn't talk to me about your vote, but I interpreted your vote to be based on my comment.

I was simply just taken aback that people seemed to take the comment seriously.
So that should be the answer to your question.
:okay:

Emil

Certified Memelord
as for mango, it's clear that he thinks that i think voting due to gender/race reasons is scummy, therefore he said his vote was not for those reasons. little does he know i think voting for out of game reasons like that is townie and the poor lad removed the only townie thing i had going for him

id like more votes on mango friendos

Emil

Certified Memelord
psy or watson, both are fine since they're both women

:finally:

Let's GET HER!!

Vote Lynch Psy
now that u said the vote isnt for gender related reason, may i ask why r u voting her? clearly this post implies that it was "since they're both women" but u've since removed that reason

Emil

Certified Memelord

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Good morning btw

It smells like wrong dog in here

:pepecry:
Let‘s get some pressure on Ekko please.
Ekko is just being ekko, I only saw him trying to wagon me, is there anything else he did to warrant some pressure?

I would, your avatar disgusts me.

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor
LM can never catch a break
:feelscryingman:
1 - Gambit - lean afk
2 - Emil - lean town
3 - SirDante - this is me, lean me
4 - Cubey - lean afk
5 - MangoSenpai - lean town
6 - Red Night - lean scum
7 - Michelle - lean afk
8 - Psylocke - lean town
9 - Lord Melkor - lean town
10 - Flower - lean town
11 - Yoho - lean scum
12 - Fujishiro - no lean just became active
13 - Dr. Watson - lean town
That's a very cute list, I love the way you're formulating yourself haha

Could you talk a little about your scum leans?
Bet bet never played a game with phases this long

Gives me time to calculate how to bring town to victory
This is a whack ass post if I've ever seen one
:beckmoji:

Do you have a reads list, or some thought pertaining the game now?
this sequence in particular is rly bad

takes my simple question to melkor as people taking women comments seriously. this has nothing to do with my question. then arrives to me being town for an angle that he made up. i dont think mango is doing any legit solving here
It's called interpretation of the circumstance, if you want to say my interpretation is wrong then go ahead and do so. It won't really change anything though.
i also think melkor calling voting for gender reason as "NAI" is not good response. voting for gender/race related reasons is more townie than scum.

had melkor said that it's more townie than not, id have been good with him making that out of position post about his vote not being for gender related reason, because that post essentially becomes him self denying himself free town cred

had melkor said that it's more scummy than not, it'd doom him because then he wud be preemptively avoiding attributing his vote to something he thinks is scummy, before he gets called out for it

melkor took the safer route and called it NAI. pretty boring response that makes his self meta post pointless
as for mango, it's clear that he thinks that i think voting due to gender/race reasons is scummy, therefore he said his vote was not for those reasons. little does he know i think voting for out of game reasons like that is townie and the poor lad removed the only townie thing i had going for him

id like more votes on mango friendos
:shocked::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oh no! I've been had!

I've been outed as a woman hater!

. .
. . .

Let me ask you a simple question; Are you even believing your own words or are you just simply pushing me because you just decided to see my reaction?