Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

No, you’re antitown.
Give it some thought
Vote Michelle.

You didn’t vote Yoho D1.
D2 when people wanted to discuss and Watson asked to not hammer you just hammered with more than 48h left in the day.

You could have at least claimed to cooperate with people at least once this game, but you refuse.

I‘m done with trying to discuss with you. Bye.

FTR if Cubey is mafia that's the most unfortunate rand I saw in ages.

Flower, you refuse to think at what I asked, if you read my posts for real, you'll understand my claim is implied. It's important to give thoughts, because a blind tunnel will never help town. If you keep your tone and behaviour against me, all I can do is to ignore your posts.
Except you answer my question and analise the game, of course we can talk about that.

I forgot about Watson asking to not hammer, and no one else solved anything - that being said, please receive my apologies @Dr. Watson .

The last mafia would be affraid to defend their mate and I am sure if Cubey is town that mafia was bussing/distancing from each other early in the game.

Watson could be an SK victim and in this case her suspicion on Psy should be considered after the last mafia flips and the game doesn’t end.

But I hope we have one more mafia baddie and we can find them. They're absorbing the dead players powers regardless alignament, which makes them a very powerful being.

We ain't in a parliament, let's stop the gender talks and vote for someone to push. What are your thoughts currently?
Here are mine:

Slight town:
Flower
Watson
Dante

null:
Emil
Yoho
Cubey

Peird:
Psy
Mango
Melkor
Each tier has a flipped player, which is good. Red is not a noob, so I think he would organise his reads to Wifom us after either his flip or any of his mates flip.

Yoho in nulls, though, makes me think both Emil and Cubey are not the third mafia. Not 100% accurate, but enough for today.

I am 99% sure Flower is town, and so should be Psy.

So my suspects pool, looking at these reads, is made of Dante and Mango.
I am never lynching Dante before Mango though.
I had Mango as towny, but I know I am not good at reading senpai and I was impressed by his good tone in other games when he was scum.
Rereading, I find his defense on Ekko's push weak, so I am going further and see if I find something more.

@mango@MangoSenpai What do you think about the excess amount of fluffing?
I noticed only Melkor, Flower and Ekko are straying from fluffing and have their solving hats on off the bat which will bode well for them.
Reposting this
I am on mobile now and a little bit intoxicated, but the game i was referring to was my Dresden Files game on FV. Ratchet caught Psyche day 1 and talked about her meta. He mentioned avoiding people that scum read her for example.
I don't think this is the case, especially since Red flipped scum and she was talking to him like that.
Good meta piece, anyway.
Well, well, don't you have any other person you want to nuke?
I think this is pocketing
does he know the game started?
And this
Are you suspecting Melkor? We still have to see his thoughts about Psy.
I think Mango has this fake vibe but nothing substantial yet.
Mentions Mango in a way that can be distancing
something ratchet does in a lot of his games. a player/role that if killed/lynched will harm town in some fashion or lose town the game after X cycles

there is no sign that one is here but id imagine one exists in a game this size. knowing ratchet hed put a small scum team and a lynchpin, so 2 scum and lynchpin

if no lynchpin then 3 scum probably makes more sense
I didn't play many games where Ratchet was hosting, this is important for later ig
I won't follow you on this right now. I will go to bed soon and I prefer to pressure Psy even more so my vote is on her.
psy is never mafia fmpov
I dunno why i bolded this
Vote Lynch Psylocke
There won‘t be one if it isn’t stated in the wincon. There‘s nothing in our wincon.
Yes, the wincon is simple
that would mean my mates are active too
Yoho wasn't so active and we don't know who the last is
Ekko looks worst to me so far out of active players.

also, I really need to sleep.
Ekko is mafia only if Melkor was N1 targeted kill.
I’m assuming you’re the only one active. Your other scummates are probably afk. I understand the feeling, been there.
Probably true, but maybe not?
i disagree, its more townie than not bc mafia often times think twice about throwing a joke vote that can lead to them catching heat from people that solve shallowly
Flip flopping on his Mango read is pretty towny in a vacuum regardless Mango's alignment
im noting here that i have said nothing against the vote being for gender related reasons, in fact i thought that vote was townie. but it seems mango is anxious about me thinking that the vote is scummy, thoughts on this?
It doesn't look good, especially because I don't see a solve from him.
so what happened here is mango votes psychic in the same post he mentioned 'cuz they r women'

melkor makes a post stating that he'd never vote someone for their gender, race etc.. this was out of nowhere and pointless. he passes it on as a joke but thats not the impression i got from it. it seemed more so preemptive telling us that his vote is not due to gender related reason, i.e comes off worried about how his vote wud look like for ??? reasons

when i ask melkor if he thinks a vote based on gender is scummy his immediate response is that asking me whats the motive behind his post. i never called him or his vote scummy. was just wondering what he thinks about voting for out of game reasons. the immediate response he gave me wasnt good

mango interjects my question to melkor and takes it as me pushing an angle. he has yet to explain what the angle is. my question to melkor has nothing to do with mango's vote.

lastly, mango said his vote was not for gender reasons, so that takes away the only townie thing i had going for him. now he can be disposed off
His scum read on Mango is pretty well explained and in line with what I saw from town!Ekko.

I think this is a decent list after I read again the game start with the knowledge of the flipped alignaments.

Flower
Psy
Ekko

Fuji
Cubey
Dante

Mango

If we have an SK, they are in are the unaligned players with the flipped mafia but that's a concern for later.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm here again, last day ended really fast, I missed last night lmao

I saw Red slipped up hard with that redirect claim lmao

From last DP I think Michelle was looking the worst, but her vote gave me pause
Stealing the format

[VOTE LYNCH Red Night]
It seems very irresponsible of her to vote Red like this if he was her teammate.

Luka - Gav, a Town 3-Shot Tracker, was killed.
Dr. Watson - Sir Wade, a Town Vanilla, was killed.

It is Day 3. With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
Countdown
Watson is a very strange kill, did anyone claim this
@Michelle and @Cubey are the first to claim.

@Psylocke @MangoSenpai are secondary.

@Fujishiro @Emil @SirDante and me will go last.
I'm not a fan of mass claiming, but I'm doctor, I protected Flower D1 since I thought mafia would wanna take out one of the most TR'd players first, then I abstained last night because I wasn't aware the day had ended as I'm out travelling
@MangoSenpai what u cooking for us today mango
I'm cooking myself under the Greek sun, I'm about to meet a friend from the OJ era in about an hour
Why did you have this thought, senpai?
Because I've played with Ekko before, and I said exactly what I thought in the moment

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Each tier has a flipped player, which is good. Red is not a noob, so I think he would organise his reads to Wifom us after either his flip or any of his mates flip.

Yoho in nulls, though, makes me think both Emil and Cubey are not the third mafia. Not 100% accurate, but enough for today.

I am 99% sure Flower is town, and so should be Psy.

So my suspects pool, looking at these reads, is made of Dante and Mango.
I am never lynching Dante before Mango though.
I had Mango as towny, but I know I am not good at reading senpai and I was impressed by his good tone in other games when he was scum.
Rereading, I find his defense on Ekko's push weak, so I am going further and see if I find something more.
This kind of implies there has to be a scum in separate categories, what evidence do you have to support that other than the conjecture that Red isn't a "noob"?
I'm thinking that there's a possibility he accounted for this and wanted you to think this.
From where I stand it's blatant breadcrumbing for a mislynch from Red.

Furthermore we're going by your angle, why is Psy and Flower cleared from your POV?

What I'm worried about is that you fearlessly yeeted Red for credit, so that you could use these posts to mislynch me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ekko hasn't really done much since D1, been just riding the waves mostly. Cubey is just AFK, but some of his plays has been questionable.
Michelle has very strong equity with both Yoho and Red

These would be my PoE slots, also Dante would kind of be there too, but with Michelle softing him, I think he's clear for now

Vote Lynch Michelle

6 - Red Night - lean scum
11 - Yoho - lean scum
That's a very cute list, I love the way you're formulating yourself haha

Could you talk a little about your scum leans?
Why only the SRs?
It looks highly sus in hindsight
Bet bet never played a game with phases this long

Gives me time to calculate how to bring town to victory
This is a whack ass post if I've ever seen one

Do you have a reads list, or some thought pertaining the game now?
I wonder if this push had a follow up
Let me ask you a simple question; Are you even believing your own words or are you just simply pushing me because you just decided to see my reaction?
And that was another push Mango had D1.
Looks like an Omgus, who is not bad per se, but doesn't look like actual scum hunting.
btw psychic nibel is v/v atleast never w/w so there is that
I agree with this.

Ekko hasn't really done much since D1, been just riding the waves mostly. Cubey is just AFK, but some of his plays has been questionable.

These would be my PoE slots, also Dante would kind of be there too, but with Michelle softing him, I think he's clear for now

Vote Lynch Michelle
Why I am not surprised at all by this?

I don't trust the claim, and I am sure mafia knows who they targeted N1.

Why did you came D2 with the no mafia kill thing?

Vote Lynch Michelle
And this is a player who don't try to make a correct Poe, but the largest possible, to gain time.
How is this town?

Where is my equity with flipped mafia? Tell me exactly what posts gave you this idea.