[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well seeing as its postagme, @SirDante you were right i was arguing in bad faith, misrepresenting ur posts, making them scummy, laughing at them, appealing to ridicule, etc.. but i didnt intend to insult you. if it happened anywhere i apologize for it. i hope you dont quit the site over this game where u r well vindicated given my flip. had i been town it'd have been a different post game discussion. i really hope you reconsider leaving the site

Emil

Certified Memelord
well i did shoot melkor, then luka, then fuji (went to mango) then fuji again

if mafia shot the same targets n1 and n2 then shud the kills rly be considered as failed?

n3 i understand. i roleblocked mango just in case if he was town i wanted the doctor to fail and allow mafia the chance to get a successful kill

Gg brother, I did indeed try to check you before I was murdered. I was pretty sure It was going to be Emil after Psylocke flipped. Oh well.
For sure. The biggest thing I tried to continue to show was how insanely stupid the logic line of "I wouldn't kill Fuji" was. But that was completely ignored everytime I brought it up, or just deflected as "Meta". Ah well.

Edit: ONE of the biggest things I tried to stress anyways. Not the only thing.

For sure. The biggest thing I tried to continue to show was how insanely stupid the logic line of "I wouldn't kill Fuji" was. But that was completely ignored everytime I brought it up, or just deflected as "Meta". Ah well.
I remember I said that was my concern against him, any scum would kill Fuji after he claimed

Well, I would never kill Fuji as scum/SK when he Town reads me lmao.

Unless it‘s to facilitate the lynch on another player (like Magic in WEF game).
Even if he town read you, it would be a mistake to continue allowing a confirmed investigator to live to continue to build the town block. That gets you put into a bad place rather quickly.

Even if he town read you, it would be a mistake to continue allowing a confirmed investigator to live to continue to build the town block. That gets you put into a bad place rather quickly.
I mean, you can always argue that scum would only let him live because they have ways to mess with his result.

(I‘m also super cowardly as scum and rather risk a Town Invest getting a result than losing an ally lol).

Anyway, I bet Ekko had fun claiming Clive and getting away with it.
Too much power for one player in my opinion, but he won it by play.

I am sorry I chose wrong but I couldn't believe town was so weak regarding the roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.