Theory Final nakama theory

Ok guys hear me out.
I'm really torn between 3 possible outcomes rn.

Either Tama joins, because she is Luffy's&Zoro's emotional connection to the Wano citizens.
Or Rebecca joins, she is a competent female fighter and would make for a good authority figure, which would be a stark contrast to Robin whose strength lies in providing knowledge, her fighting prowess being of rather mediocre quality.
The third option would be Yamato. He is an accurate representation of a non passing trans man and a much needed confirmation for the fans that Oda cares about diverse representation. And while Yamato's other traits, his fighting prowess, his characterisation and his backstory are rather boring, the focus on his gender and his identity as Oden surely make up for his otherwise uninspiring and repetitive personality traits!

What do you think guys? Who will be the next nakama?

Some tags @CarrotForNakama @Pot Goblin @Random_Kurozumi @Rambles @Kurozumi D. Trussop @Mr. Reloaded @tamaForNakama
Rebecca,Vivi and Shirahoshi can't join because they are nobles.Yamato can only join after Sanji gets stronger than her.Oda won't break the monster trio dynamic.

What the fuck are we back in 2020???
Stop derailing my thread
Post automatically merged:

It is difficult to predict exactly who will join the Strawhat Pirates, but there has been speculation about three potential candidates: Yamato, Tama, and Rebecca. Yamato, the daughter of Kaido, has expressed interest in joining Luffy's crew and even wore a replica of Ace's bracelet as a sign of admiration. Tama, a young girl who possesses the ability to control animals, has also formed a bond with Luffy and his crew. Rebecca, a gladiator, has shown her bravery and loyalty to Luffy during the Dressrosa arc. Only time will tell who ultimately joins the Strawhat Pirates.

Last edited:
I forgot to add that Tama wanted to become a kunoichi only to join Ace's crew and is now trainning with the sole purpose of joinning the strawhats later on. Tama joining is not a question of if, but of when.
People usually cope by saying it'll only happen at end of series, but I find it very hard to believe Oda would set-up an new nakama for a cameo that many non-nakama character will already get anyways.

Rebecca joining the crew is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

And yamato isn't trans. She only identifies as oden. Which is born from idiocy not because she did a deep reflect and said she doesn't like being a woman

The Rebecca idea is legit stupid as hell

How is that an argument? Sabo is a noble too
That isn't an argument but regardless all of those people joining is dumb af

The third option would be Yamato. He is an accurate representation of a non passing trans man and a much needed confirmation for the fans that Oda cares about diverse representation.
Now that Oda has a new editor hopefully he won't be pushed into that garbage anymore.

Yamato isn't even trans, she's Oden-gendered. If Oden was an amorphous blob, Yamato would be an amorphous blob. If Oden was a butterfly unicorn jack rabbit, so Yamato would be the same.

Ok guys hear me out.
I'm really torn between 3 possible outcomes rn.

Either Tama joins, because she is Luffy's&Zoro's emotional connection to the Wano citizens.
Or Rebecca joins, she is a competent female fighter and would make for a good authority figure, which would be a stark contrast to Robin whose strength lies in providing knowledge, her fighting prowess being of rather mediocre quality.
The third option would be Yamato. He is an accurate representation of a non passing trans man and a much needed confirmation for the fans that Oda cares about diverse representation. And while Yamato's other traits, his fighting prowess, his characterisation and his backstory are rather boring, the focus on his gender and his identity as Oden surely make up for his otherwise uninspiring and repetitive personality traits!

What do you think guys? Who will be the next nakama?

Some tags @CarrotForNakama @Pot Goblin @Random_Kurozumi @Rambles @Kurozumi D. Trussop @Mr. Reloaded @tamaForNakama
These 3 options are outdated ,let me introduce you to this :finally: