Theory Final nakama theory

Yamato is the 10th member, and she is her btw, and these three frames is all I need to be convinced:
- this one proves that Luffy will have 10 members.

- these two frames tells us who are those members:

Momonosuke called straw hat members in their joining order, can only be a hint. I can understand if he called them in random order, or called only some of them, but in this specific order, it only means a hint.

Last edited:
I didn't know you are a Tama-fan. Or are you no fan but thinking she could join. Both?

Out of these three I would like Yamato best. Rebecca is a little too - I do not know how I should put it - boring as a character. Sure she fights for the good. But her overall characterization was not one that was interesting to me somehow... .

With Yamato we had something that was fresh and except for her "I am Oden", she was rather fun to have around.

I can see Yamato as the final nakama but it doesn’t really fit with goroawase
it actually fits somehow, I searched for the the word 犬 witch means dog in Japanese or inu, and I found that when you try to transform it to numbers, you don't actually transform it directly, but you take the sound of the dog which is "wan wan" which can be written as "1 1" or eleven, that's why they made the first of November as the dogs day

it actually fits somehow, I searched for the the word 犬 witch means dog in Japanese or inu, and I found that when you try to transform it to numbers, you don't actually transform it directly, but you take the sound of the dog which is "wan wan" which can be written as "1 1" or eleven, that's why they made the first of November as the dogs day
i meant the 325 theory

Yamato is the 10th member, and she is her btw, and these three frames is all I need to be convinced:
- this one proves that Luffy will have 10 members.

- these two frames tells us who are those members:

Momonosuke called straw hat members in their joining order, can only be a hint. I can understand if he called them in random order, or called only some of them, but in this specific order, it only means a hint.
This is cope. It was the fake-out that Oda was praying for, unfortunately.

Vivi is looking very good right now to be final member.

I think she will definately be curious what lead her ancestor leave wg and being a secret d clan.

I see less likely for yamato or tama to join . Tama has no pirate attribute and yamato was on oden's train but she opted to be wano guardian .

Anything i see she will inherit kaido's crew and join grandfleet.