Character Discussion Final Thoughts on All for One?

His death was crazy, they didn't even defeat him he defeated himself with the constant rewinding I just wish he would of taken all might out with him honestly all might shouldn't have survived this long, I'll say one thing unless Shiggy~chan pulls out a win this is looking like the final arc AFO was the overarching villain throughout the entire series the mastermind behind league of villains he's a greatly written Character that didn't have a very satisfying death

AFO was one of my favorite villains in general. S-tier. However, the last chapters spoiled the impression. How long it took him to kill All Might; relapse to the state of an infant; a boring flashback that states that AFO has no motivation, he was evil back when he was a sperm. In addition, the victory over him was not particularly epic (the ending of the second film is cooler). Now it's a Category B villain, Category A at most (with a very big stretch)

AFO was a solid villain who overstayed his place in the story.

Honestly, if he just stayed on the sidelines or behind the scenes during the final war I think he'd be seen in a better light. But putting him on the frontlines meant letting him make mistake after mistake while getting embarrassed by children. Hori should of just gave him the Star Wars Sidious role.