Find A Thread With No Finalbeta Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen up @Finalbeta ,
Your posts is what pissing people off.
‘I say delete your account and find something better on your life.

‘’You claimed to be in college like 4 years or more, did you actually have job related to computer science that you are bragging for it .
I have been a weeb most of my life, I started studying for my degree seriously since merely a year. And revolutionized my life already.

I also know of people who started their PhD at 33 so I don't feel left out anyway.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding a joke here, but how is this not targeted harrassment? There's even staff members participating lmao

If Beta's in on it and it's just a big joke then whatever, but it doesn't seem that way.
I'm an Internet Lord, I don't need to be protected by the moderation.

Wait this guy want women to cut nipples off ?
Yes he got exposed like 2 months ago the thread was deleted i think but he actually defended his flith calling it a gore kink

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding a joke here, but how is this not targeted harrassment? There's even staff members participating lmao

If Beta's in on it and it's just a big joke then whatever, but it doesn't seem that way.
it’s not a joke this is bullying and it’s deserved

it’s not a joke this is bullying and it’s deserved
Truthfully I don't ever read Finalbeta's posts so I've no idea what he said to warrant this level of hate, but it's not deserved, and even if it were, staff members shouldn't be encouraging it, that's just sad and pathetic.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You don't possess a large social network following presumably

Your life inspirations are arguably lower than mine

I don't know about your private sphere but I don't feel I lack much

Pseudo cyber bullies are usually not content with their lives and try to cope with their problems by being cyber aggressive, the odds suggest my real life is better than yours 🤔🤖🤔🧐🤖🧐

Truthfully I don't ever read Finalbeta's posts so I've no idea what he said to warrant this level of hate, but it's not deserved, and even if it were, staff members shouldn't be encouraging it, that's just sad and pathetic.
It doesn't make me more sad or anxious or anything.

I feel too superior to these low lifers to feel concerned.

I have been a weeb most of my life, I started studying for my degree seriously since merely a year. And revolutionized my life already.

I also know of people who started their PhD at 33 so I don't feel left out anyway.
If you are in American, you would end finding job sooner and take degree seriously faster, and end up getting a job before 2021.

American college are more expensive than your Italy . How long you are on college in your life time ? You should out and find jobs in 2020-2022 .

Do you want to join him or something?

im joking but trust me it’s deserved creeps shouldn’t live in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.