Fitness

K

KingSJK

I decided to start a weightlifting and squat regime every morning when I wake up. My legs are starting to feel some noticeable differences. I may be able to fit some nice pants in no time as long as this workout is followed.

By the way, what are your thoughts on hot cream? Is it as legit as the reviews say or they hardly work with fat burn?
Good to know your started working out ☺️
As for the cream it's only marketing it's not gonna do anything.
if you wanna burn fat 1st option is cardio in it's many forms
2nd option diet
depending on your end goal it's either 1 of this 2 option or both at the same time
Good luck if you need any advice I'm here to share my knowledge
Keep making them legs gains 👍

K

KingSJK

Great to hear that 👍
I don't know alot about MMA other than playing MMA video games
But I was in boxing for about 2 years
I started this get stronger journey when I was 12 went to boxing gym that was close to my house but stopped at age 14 and started bodybuilding and this stuck since then and I'm now 25
So props for you going to boxing/MMA path
It's surely teaches alot about the ethic and the moral of the sport
Good luck my friend ☺️

Great to hear that 👍
I don't know alot about MMA other than playing MMA video games
But I was in boxing for about 2 years
I started this get stronger journey when I was 12 went to boxing gym that was close to my house but stopped at age 14 and started bodybuilding and this stuck since then and I'm now 25
So props for you going to boxing/MMA path
It's surely teaches alot about the ethic and the moral of the sport
Good luck my friend ☺️
Oh man it’s a hell of a workout, I’ll tell you that much. But it’s so fun, and it teaches me consistency, determination, being relentless and particularly sparring is great

B

Ballel

I know damn well I’ll take MMA classes once my uncle graduates from college. He knows a nice place and feels it’s quite affordable for me. Anything if it keeps my body strong while I’m nearing the Middle Ages.
You're middle aged and your uncle is in college?

By the way, what are your thoughts on hot cream? Is it as legit as the reviews say or they hardly work with fat burn?
There are so many products for fat burning and none of them help. Don't buy that! The only things that help with losing fat is workout and diet.

You're middle aged and your uncle is in college?
My uncle was never able to attend college for years. In fact, a majority of my family either failed or never attended college. My father passing college a few years ago is inspiring some of them to actually continue college more often. Nonetheless, it won't be long until he can graduate and take me to the right MMA fighting classes.

There are so many products for fat burning and none of them help. Don't buy that! The only things that help with losing fat is workout and diet.
And already understood. That saves more money in my wallet for better investments. Like dumbbells and a kettlebell.

B

Ballel

My uncle was never able to attend college for years. In fact, a majority of my family either failed or never attended college. My father passing college a few years ago is inspiring some of them to actually continue college more often. Nonetheless, it won't be long until he can graduate and take me to the right MMA fighting classes.
Which country do you live in? I don't understand anything about your country's school system.
My country's is already complicated enaugh.

Which country do you live in? I don't understand anything about your country's school system.
My country's is already complicated enaugh.
America.

I can see why most tend to avoid college when not only it can be way harder than higher school but you would owe so much money once you graduate for student loans. As a graduate myself, even I am unsure if I may ever effectively pay down all the student debt I owed my former college.