Fitness

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I do a 1000 pushups thrice times a week and 750 sit ups twice a week. I used to be proper on it until I had some serious health issues which made me dial it in a bit. I have touched a dumb bell or any sort of weight for almost a year now. My weekly routines are mostly cardio (threadmill & rower), ab wheels, push ups and sit ups.

If you guys are up for a good leg workout that doesn't require any equipment try the 30 down squats, I did them several times last summer.

You do 30 sets starting with 30 reps, then 29, 28, all the way to 1 with a minute break between sets, it gets too easy when you're down to the last 10 sets though, that's why I did 5 sets of 12 eventually seeing as there was no challenge towards the end.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
According to my weight calc machine (not sure what it's name in English)
I lose like 300 Grams Every 4 hours if I don't eat anything. Is that normal?
its normal, because your body will digest food around 2-3 hours.
if you dont eat/drink anything with calories for 12-14 hours, your body will start to use body fat as a source of energy.

Is it healthy to lose 1 KG a day?
No it's not. If you want to lose weight, you have to do it the right way, there is no easy path.
First thing is to eat healthier, which doesn't mean eat shit that taste bad, find a diet you can follow with food that you like.
Second thing is to exercice, start slowly if you're not used to it.
Then adjust the balance between the quantity you eat and your workout.

Hardest part is to be consistent.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Always remember:
Basically what I try to do is I'm on a low carb diet, where I eat higher protein
I restrict the carbs, so I burn of body- fat, but give your body enough carbs to go through the training
So basically eating most of my carbohydrates around my training
One big carb meal before training and one big carb meal after training