Fitness

Well my resting heart rate is in the 70+ and power lifting pushes me into the 190+ realm usually and that's where arrhytmia starts to kick in. So I try not to reach that threshold often. πŸ€”
I mean its power lifting so, your entire body works much harder. The time for rest itself kinda long sometimes its just boring to wait for my heart not bumping too hard lol bc i still need a few more sets to do :pepehands:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I mean its power lifting so, your entire body works much harder. The time for rest itself kinda long sometimes its just boring to wait for my heart not bumping too hard lol bc i still need a few more sets to do :pepehands:
Yeah I think the best way to exercice is probably by wearing a heart monitor in order to more accurately find out what the heart rate is. But another system would be manually counting the number of heartbeats in a spot in which that's feasible. :)

The 10km run is the only good thing about Saitama's routine - it's a decent distance for everyday. Everything else is nothing. lol
I disagree. For beginners, I think doing multiple reps of squats, sit-ups or pushups can be beneficial; especially as a foundation for more difficult exercises.

10km runs are great, although I stopped doing them every day, mainly since shin splints suck.

I disagree. For beginners, I think doing multiple reps of squats, sit-ups or pushups can be beneficial; especially as a foundation for more difficult exercises.
I am not talking about beginners, but in general. 10km in comparison to the 100 push ups etc. is on a different level. Somebody who can run 10km each day should be able to do 100 squads without a problem, probably even in one go.
100 push ups, sit ups etc. every day - not in one go - is not alot at all, even if you are a beginner. And i am not saying it wouldn't do anything, ofc it would, everybody has to start from somewhere, but those are very basic numbers, easy to achieve for anybody. And if you would do only this routine, you would quickly reach your limit of how much you can progress with this training routine.
Just to make it clear, i commented on the whole routine that Saitama did as a training routine in real life and from those few exercises that he did, 10km is the most challenging one. And keep in mind he did it every day for 3 years (i think), doing 100 push ups, sit ups, squads etc. each day isn't gonna get you far lol - at some point it would be wayyyy to easy for you and you would need to either increase the amount you do if you want to improve endurance or put extra weight on yourself to get more resistence to build more muscle. Or switch to more difficult exercises.

My work muscles for drumbell only for me.

Current:

Standing shoulder press: 60lb x10 (2 sets) 65lb x 10 (1 set)
Shoulder fly drum bell : 25lb x 10 (3 sets)
dumbbell triceps extension: 30lb x 10 (2 sets) 35lb x 10 ( 1 sets). Use to have 55lb as record but feel triceps problem.But it is recovered before and now to comeback.
another tricep extension excrises : 30 lb 10 reps x 3 set

Bench press: 65lb x 20 rep(1 set) 70lb x 10 (1 set) I used to barallel bench press 225 5 rep as my record but not anymore because gym closes down.

Knuckle push up- 10 x 3 sets

Sit up (leg exercise) : 40lb 10x 3 sets.

I should invest leg excerise stock market before. Oh well
Yes I work out at with my ironmaster drumbell at home

Last edited:

Veku

Flamboyant
β€Ž
For everyone starting their journey in 2022:
you gotta be a little...little mental I think to do what I did.
I..I don't wanna like sound crazy, but you gotta have to be a little fucked up.
Fucking mindset of getting up every day and pushing yourself and eating 12 to 16 ounces of lentils, you know 100 to 150 grams of carbs every meal and you're doing that seven times and you do it day in day out

@Cuistot @Light D Lamperouge