Controversial Florida’s open carry legislation

The stats I read do have Alabama in the top 5 but that's including suicides which aren't acts of violence but self-harm. It makes sense that if someone is going to kill themselves and have access to a gun that they would choose the quickest and most painless way however I don't feel like it should count towards the numbers of gun violence victims because those people would have killed themselves regardless if they had access to a firearm or not.
cope.

I don't have any reason to cope, I live in an open carry state, I've carried a gun literally everywhere for the past 5 or 6 years and haven't seen but 1 shooting since I was a teenager before it became an open carry state. That one shooting I've been a witness to in recent years the only one who got shot was the guy trying to rob a business at gunpoint, dude deserved it and it wasn't the police or security who stopped him, it was an armed law abiding civilian.

I don't have any reason to cope, I live in an open carry state, I've carried a gun literally everywhere for the past 5 or 6 years and haven't seen but 1 shooting since I was a teenager before it became an open carry state. That one shooting I've been a witness to in recent years the only one who got shot was the guy trying to rob a business at gunpoint, dude deserved it and it wasn't the police or security who stopped him, it was an armed law abiding civilian.
seethe.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The legislation on illegal carrying is a controversial and complex issue. On one hand, some argue that allowing people to legally carry weapons would increase public safety, as people would be prepared to defend themselves in dangerous situations. On the other hand, others argue that it would increase the risk of gun violence, as more people would have access to them. It is important to consider the opinions of experts in public safety and law and carefully evaluate the potential impacts of this change in legislation before making any decision.

You're right, you're definitely a rational person who is looking at the data while not skewing it by any means in order to make your argument somewhat reasonable.
While this statement is true it has nothing to do with rednecks and whether or not I am one, you're just showing how irrational you are. You are obviously incapable of a logical discussion so you try to lump me into a category that you think would discredit anything I've said rather than making any effort to understand. Don't worry I'm not upset with you, I pity you.

While this statement is true it has nothing to do with rednecks and whether or not I am one, you're just showing how irrational you are. You are obviously incapable of a logical discussion so you try to lump me into a category that you think would discredit anything I've said rather than making any effort to understand. Don't worry I'm not upset with you, I pity you.
I'm sorry Cletus, it won't happen again.