Controversial Florida’s open carry legislation

Lmao you're definitely the one who seems triggered... I'm guessing I struck a nerve by how defensive you've gotten. It's ok kiddo, there's no reason to be so sensitive. Just don't bite off more than you can chew next time, maybe find some kids your own age if you want to try and crack jokes without getting embarrassed.
Why are you projecting?? When did you strike a nerve?? I'm actually impressed with how disconnected you are from reality.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I don't know about you but I for one find it crazy that any 18 year old can walk into a gunstore and buy ARs and grenades if they have the cash. Simply increase the minimum age and make gun safety training, background checks and mental evaluations all mandatory before issuing permits. There is a video of a guy murdering his neighbors with a pistol and AR over a petty argument about snow. He bought those guns legally but had a history of violence that a simple background check would've exposed and disqualify him from gun ownership.

Gun regulations are far too lax.

Lmao you're definitely the one who seems triggered... I'm guessing I struck a nerve by how defensive you've gotten. It's ok kiddo, there's no reason to be so sensitive. Just don't bite off more than you can chew next time, maybe find some kids your own age if you want to try and crack jokes without getting embarrassed.
Dude,just put trolls on your ignore list.They are not worth it.
On Topic:armed citizens make criminals think twice before doing stupid evil shit.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know about you but I for one find it crazy that any 18 year old can walk into a gunstore and buy ARs and grenades if they have the cash. Simply increase the minimum age and make gun safety training, background checks and mental evaluations all mandatory before issuing permits. There is a video of a guy murdering his neighbors with a pistol and AR over a petty argument about snow. He bought those guns legally but had a history of violence that a simple background check would've exposed and disqualify him from gun ownership.

Gun regulations are far too lax.
Why?18 year olds can join the army and police in most countries.You talk like they are kids,people that age are just inexperienced.A properly educated kid can use a firearm.Also,i'm might be missing something,but you can't buy grenades in the US without a special license.As for background checks,mental evaluations,etc...yes,they should happen to avoid disasters.I think that is common sense.

Last edited:
How's florida with weapons.. They really must be some civil folk for this legislation
Usually when people are armed,everyone becomes more polite and civil lol
Post automatically merged:

I understand the fear of guns but I've changed my stance on it after being robbed at gun point once, I recommend everyone practice their 2a rights. No cops will come to save you.
People think cops can teleport or something.You can be dead under a few seconds in a life or death situation.Everyone that is capable should conceal and carry some type of weapons in the streets.There are feral people everywhere.

Last edited:
Doesn't that mean that crime rate doesn't solely depict dangerous areas.

They are more dangerous areas than that other but crime is low..

W hoods?
Well,i don't know how they sort that out.But i think the more blueish areas are where most crimes are concentrated,no?Also,this coloring scheme is in relation to crime in less populated/dangerous area.Deep blue doesn't mean there is a war going on the damn place lol
Example:the most dangerous area in Florida is nowhere near as dangerous as Rio de Janeiro.RJ on the other hand is not as dangerous as an active warzone(but it gets close in some places).

Last edited:
Well,i don't know how they sort that out.But i think they the more bluish areas is where most crimes are concentrated,no?Also,this coloring scheme is in relation to crime in less populated/dangerous area.Deep blue doesn't mean there is a war going on the damn place lol
Yea i think that's right or the probability of crimes being higher and definitely not the latter
:suresure: