Controversial Florida’s open carry legislation

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That's how you make an ass of yourself. When you make assumptions and speak openly about topics you have no knowledge it just makes it obvious that you are a dumbass.
Yeah?
And why are you talking about a complex theme like public security by assuming that any "average joe" will be able to "defend themselves" when the reality is that it tends to increase the rate of gunfire deaths depending on where the legislation is applied?

And why do you assume the death rate in "open carry" states comes from people being "armed"?

Also why do you assume that people are divided in "good guys" and "bad guys", showing a complete Manicheism philosophy that doesn't hold any substance in the real world?

Why did you assume I didn't understand what you were saying and had to "dumb it down" for me?

For someone who talks against assumptions, you sure make a lot of them.

:bamathink:

I'm sorry Cletus, it won't happen again.
The funny thing is that's the kind of shit I would say to an actual redneck, but you're just making it undeniably obvious how retarded you are by trying to put me in that category. I hate rednecks almost as much as I hate stupid people. The difference is its pretty easy to ignore rednecks, I haven't been around one since middleschool but stupid people are everywhere and you always make it so obvious who you are.

The funny thing is that's the kind of shit I would say to an actual redneck, but you're just making it undeniably obvious how retarded you are by trying to put me in that category. I hate rednecks almost as much as I hate stupid people. The difference is its pretty easy to ignore rednecks, I haven't been around one since middleschool but stupid people are everywhere and you always make it so obvious who you are.
Look in the mirror, you’ll find him.

Yeah?
And why are you talking about a complex theme like public security by assuming that any "average joe" will be able to "defend themselves" when the reality is that it tends to increase the rate of gunfire deaths depending on where the legislation is applied?

And why do you assume the death rate in "open carry" states comes from people being "armed"?

Also why do you assume that people are divided in "good guys" and "bad guys", showing a complete Manicheism philosophy that doesn't hold any substance in the real world?

Why did you assume I didn't understand what you were saying and had to "dumb it down" for me?

For someone who talks against assumptions, you sure make a lot of them.

:bamathink:
I made no assumptions, I spoke about the average person having the same capabilities as those who would use violence against them, it is the responsibility of the gun owner to develop and maintain technical and tactical proficiency.

There are a higher percentage of armed civilians in open carry states, I'm not saying anything about the overall death rate as you implied because that includes every kind of death which isn't what we're talking about here so you should get back on topic.

It's a simple fact of life that there are good people and bad people, there is also a gray area that people slip into or where there are conflicting morals but that doesn't change the fact that there are good people and bad people, again not an assumption just the truth in this world.

I didn't assume I had to dumb it down for you, you made it evident that your comprehensive abilities are inferior so I chose to speak as simply as possible for your benefit.

If you have any other questions ask someone who cares, I'm content letting you remain ignorant.

I will go ahead and make 1 other point just to be clear. I'm not a fan of open carry, it makes you a target for those you're carrying to protect yourself from. Concealed carry is a far superior option for every day carry.

With that being said open carry is much better than being unarmed.

Most of the points I've made were about the benefits of being armed in general not specifically carrying openly.

Just because your mommy tells you you're smart and funny doesn't mean you should go out into the world thinking it's true kiddo. If you want to debate something with me you're welcome to try again once you're an adult. In the meantime good luck with puberty
Man take the L and move on. Everybody that knows me here actually knows that I'm a lot older than I act. I daresay I might even be older than you. Regardless get owned + L + ratio + who cares.

Man take the L and move on. Everybody that knows me here actually knows how I'm a lot older than I act. I daresay I might even be older than you. Regardless get owned + L + ratio + who cares.
Some pathetic child like you is incapable of giving me a "L" and using words like daresay trying to sound like my grandparents doesn't make you seem like any less of a child after you spent the last hour acting like a prepubescente child throwing a temper tantrum filled with all the gen z terminology you could muster.

Some pathetic child like you is incapable of giving me a "L" and using words like daresay trying to sound like my grandparents doesn't make you seem like any less of a child after you spent the last hour acting like a prepubescente child throwing a temper tantrum filled with all the gen z terminology you could muster.
Bro this is a one piece forum full of nerds. How the fuck do you think people will be talking here??? Who gives a fuck what words I use dingus?? Have you ever heard of trolling?? You walked right into my stupid little game so I just kept it going, but you decided to get triggered all of a sudden. pipe down Cletus, go shoot a duck or something.

Bro this is a one piece forum full of nerds. How the fuck do you think people will be talking here??? Who gives a fuck what words I use dingus?? Have you ever heard of trolling?? You walked right into my stupid little game so I just kept it going, but you decided to get triggered all of a sudden. pipe down Cletus, go shoot a duck or something.
Lmao you're definitely the one who seems triggered... I'm guessing I struck a nerve by how defensive you've gotten. It's ok kiddo, there's no reason to be so sensitive. Just don't bite off more than you can chew next time, maybe find some kids your own age if you want to try and crack jokes without getting embarrassed.