Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?

• Total voters
Brazil has still big players like Vinicius,Rodrygo,Endrick,etc. they are all still very young and can still improve. If Brazil has no talent,what should Italy say? Italy seems finished right now,the only players that could maybe,maybe,if all goes well and they dont get serious injures etc. become world-class players seems to be Pafundi and Camarda,but who knows if they will really become big or not. Camarda was followed by Manchester City,while Pafundi is maybe unknow outside Italy (altough he currently plays in Switzerland) so who knows if they will become world class champions or not. But a team like Italy should have at least one world-class player in the attacking zone,for every generation. But they're lacking a world-class player in that zone since the Del Piero and Totti times probably. Dont tell me about Balotelli,apart from Euro 2012,he was a failure,too much laziness in him,he could have done way,way more with his career.

Brazil has still big players like Vinicius,Rodrygo,Endrick,etc. they are all still very young and can still improve. If Brazil has no talent,what should Italy say? Italy seems finished right now,the only players that could maybe,maybe,if all goes well and they dont get serious injures etc. become world-class players seems to be Pafundi and Camarda,but who knows if they will really become big or not. Camarda was followed by Manchester City,while Pafundi is maybe unknow outside Italy (altough he currently plays in Switzerland) so who knows if they will become world class champions or not. But a team like Italy should have at least one world-class player in the attacking zone,for every generation. But they're lacking a world-class player in that zone since the Del Piero and Totti times probably. Dont tell me about Balotelli,apart from Euro 2012,he was a failure,too much laziness in him,he could have done way,way more with his career.
Still can’t believe Neymar left Europe at a pretty young age

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Brazil is finished

Vinicius is undoubtedly good while playing for Real but he has yet to make a big impact while playing for NT.
Rodrygo will never start since Vinicius is much better than him on the left and when on the right out of position there are also players that perform better than him.
Endrick is a complete wildcard. Maybe he will grow out of it but his weird off the pitch antics don't do him any favor.
Post automatically merged:

Unrelated but does anyone feel like the Yamal hype is really overblown?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LOVE YAMAL DO YOU KNOW THAT HE WAS ONLY ONLY 16 YEARS AND 367 DAYS OLD WHEN HE WON THE EUROS??? HAVE YOU SEEN THE PIC OF MESSI GIVING HIM A BATH???? HE IS LITERALLY MESSI INCARNATE!!!
It's reaching the same level as the Odenwank in the OP universe but hey at least Yamal didn't fuck up his own country.

Last edited:
Vinicius is undoubtedly good while playing for Real but he has yet to make a big impact while playing for NT.
Rodrygo will never start since Vinicius is much better than him on the left and when on the right out of position there are also players that perform better than him.
Endrick is a complete wildcard. Maybe he will grow out of it but his weird off the pitch antics don't do him any favor.

It's reaching the same level as the Odenwank in the OP universe but hey at least Yamal didn't fuck up his own country.
I think Yamal is honestly THAT good. I never saw a player play like him at his age. Even Messi and Ronaldo started a little more late to be at that level,around 18-19 years old. So he is really an "enfant prodige". But,of course this doesnt necessarily means that he will become better than them. There are many factors that will be decisive in his future: he must mantain the right mentality,he doesnt have to get serious injures,he must have good teams around him etc.

Hopefully he isn’t another Krkic

I think Yamal is honestly THAT good. I never saw a player play like him at his age. Even Messi and Ronaldo started a little more late to be at that level,around 18-19 years old. So he is really an "enfant prodige".
Because fielding 16 year old players isn't normal, especially at a club like Barcelona. If they weren't comically broke they would never make players Yamal's age starters, no matter how good they perform for the B team.

Brazil mostly has big players on forward positions these days who don't necessarily work together either on the national team. Defense has a few strong players but no absolutely world class ones like in the past and their midfield has never been worse than now, midfield positions are pretty barren and youth doesn't give much hope either. It's really not looking good for Brazil for the near future.

Because fielding 16 year old players isn't normal, especially at a club like Barcelona. If they weren't comically broke they would never make players Yamal's age starters, no matter how good they perform for the B team.
I dont know,i think Yamal would have played anyway,and he also became a titular in the national team too. He made like 3 decisive assists at the Euros,and the goal vs France,all great stuff. But we'll see how his career will evolve.
By the way,about Brazil,people speaks greatly also about Estevao "Messinho" who was bought by Chelsea.

Bojan Krkić got an early start with the first team, right around the Guardiola era when the team was absolutely stacked and playing well. They do promote and give chances to young players, but fact is as you said these past few years they've been forced to do it instead of just being able to do it

Colombia 🇨🇴 the Goat

That's all

Rodriguez 🔥

I tuned in to watch an Olympic Games opening ceremony and instead witnessed something resembling the Eurovision Song Contest and Ru Paul's Drag Race.
The mocking of Christianity will not be slowing down or getting less blatant in the years to come, I'm sad to say. In fact, it's going to get a whole lot worse than what's on show in Paris

Zlatan is a United Legend anyway because of the Carabao Cup final but he would've been even more cemented if he'd said "You have 115 viewers"
Lol bro

Last edited:
I really hope Dortmund sells and not loans Moukoko asap, i can't stand his managements whining about him not getting enough chances and there's been rumors about his age for years. At this point i don't think he will ever be the player that was promised by the media and so on.