Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?

• Total voters

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Laugh now, cry later :myman:
He is a supersub not his fault they can't use him right and gave him huge wage because he is from the academy.
Brother we're a slightly above average team that would be lucky to finish 6th lol

I ain't tryna watch gimmick players I'm here for the vibes and memes.

Akai2

β€Ž
Me waiting at Napoli airport to make sure McTominay's plane really landed
Same meme but me in Turin airport making sure SanchASS plane really landed
Juventus fans enjoy this dude literally strolling around the pitch :hapnoel:

Or maybe he'll actually try and fool you for a bit, but old habits die hard lol
Three gone now I need Shaw, Rashford, Maguire and Lindelof out of my club too stat :risitexcla:

Great deal if he can stay fit. Still think 115 and Assna are top 2, but y'all might sneak in there
Last season at least he stayed fit. 32(?) games and old lady did not play Europe.

Lego man with his set-piece FC is at front personally. 115 FC moves are supsicious this window. It's like they are preparing to be hit hard(doubt it). Bald man sells everone and doesn't buy back to make everything harder because he is bored and wants competition.

No 6 and declining robertson. Tough season ahead,unless Grav actually pulls it off in the new position.

Akai2

β€Ž
0-3 while taking the foot of the gas :kobeha:

3 clean sheets on the trot.
Arne slot keeps suprising me. He even has Diaz scoring and assisting.
Casemiro's performance today 10/10. Best liverpool player.

UNLUCKEEEEE

UTDTRey was at the stadium,MU had no chance to prevail
Dude we're so bad, honestly even worse than I think and I thought we're at best the 8th best team in the league lol

This was a training session for Liverpool. It's scary how open we are in transition. Every lost ball is an automatic 4 players running at our back line unopposed. No idea who UTDTrey is, but only God can save us. It's over. Finished club.

Last edited:
Dude we're so bad, honestly even worse than I think and I thought we're at best the 8th best team in the league lol

This was a training session for Liverpool. It's scary how open we are in transition. Every lost ball is an automatic 4 players running at our back line unopposed. No idea who UTDTrey is, but only God can save us. It's over. Finished club.
Meanwhile Tenhag β€œBut we won trophies after Man City β€œ

Akai2

β€Ž
Meanwhile Tenhag β€œBut we won trophies after Man City β€œ
It's delusional if he actually believes this, but he really doesn't. No one is that blind. He's just the face who has to speak for the club. He can't just say "Guys, we're shit and will never be relevant as a serious contender again for the next 100 years", so he has to say any bullshit lol

It's over, everybody knows it.