Questions & Mysteries For how long have you been following OP?

One piece is the last shonen I have started after Naruto, Fairy tail, Bleach.....I dropped it once and picked up again.....in fact I have started anime since 2013 and One Piece in around 2014....and upto date with anime in no time...then started following manga since 2015....joined forms since 2018......

I don’t want to disappoint you but no one was reading naruto since 2012 , so probably you are the only one who did this
I phrased it like that because i saw three people in the first page of this thread who already answered in the same way, but I guess you know better than themself what they were reading.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Since when did you start OP?

Why did you decide to watch/read it?
Funnily enough, the only anime I had ever seen at the time was Dragonball/Z/GT, and I had some friends tell me that One Piece was way better. My Virgin mind at the time couldn’t fathom a fictional series being better than Dragonball so I gave OP a shot.

And my goodness how opinions change lol.

Why is it still among your favourite mangas?
It’s not. I follow it out of a sense of obligation but this shit isn’t cracking my top 5 as of the past 3 years.

Which faction (Revo/Navy/CP/Supernovas/Yonko/Warlords..) do you think suits you the most if you were in One Piece world ?
In spite of what my online persona has best become known for, I actually think that if I were faced with the choice in the OP world, I would fit best in the Revolutionary Army.

Pirate ideologies in OP are too diverse and nonchalant about the state of the world as a whole (some believing that slavery is ideal and other committing far too harshly to unrestricted freedom), and the Government is a flawed and frankly evil organization. The Revolutionaries are the only group in OP who consistently pursue ideal changes in the world, opposing both the Government and Pirates when necessary and making moral distinctions between who they should and should not fight.

I think if I lived in the OP world, I would oppose the Nobles specifically and seek to abolish them, which is what the Revolutionaries aim for.

Like the title says,
Since when did you start OP?
Why did you decide to watch/read it?
Why is it still among your favourite mangas?

Which faction (Revo/Navy/CP/Supernovas/Yonko/Warlords..) do you think suits you the most if you were in One Piece world ?

Come leave your mind
@everyone
1. 2016
2. I found Doflamingo cool on an image from anime
3. Because it's my first manga and the one that gave me the most emotion even tho Onigashima Arc is terrible
4. Warlords probably