Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 3 seconds

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are in the spirt with an unrealistic thread like this
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mihawk-vs-yoru.7810/

I want to present an actually realistic scenario.
So we have seen a few chapters ago, Franky's bike absolutely embarrassed Big Mom, and completely broke the myth of Big Mom's "Iron Balloon"

And the wound so significant that Oda made sure to keep it even a chapter later, remember Oda forgets trivial wounds, has happened with Luffy and Zoro. But look Linlin's nose is still injured in the next chapter

So now Big Mom has finally acknowledged Franky's bike strength and has decided to use her hax to quicky make Franky's bike a homie (Apparently she can do that although she never has).

So now Big Mom's bike is a homie but we know if you are Big Mom's homie, you will become slave of someone who would provide you food you like.
Zeus became Nami's slave.

Franky gets his bike back by feeding it with cola and high quality oil. And then Franky makes Bike Homie fight Big Mom

How long does Big Mom last?

@Admiral Lee Hung
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Fujishiro
@Natalija
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@critical mindset
@Sentinel
@Shuyaku
@comrade
@MarineHQ62

She doesn't have the durability to withstand soulless Bike's AP. And we witnessed that she doesn't have the speed to catch up to a tank, which is far slower than a Bike.

A soul would boost the Bike's AP and speed further. I can't see Big Mom winning here. In all honesty.

She lasts longer than Mihawk.

Lets do Mihawk's Yoru slash against Jozu for a more fair fight.:josad:
Mihawk's portrayal against Jozu literally makes him strongest man in the world.
Even using diamond, Jozu blocking Mihawk's casual nameless attack (which was 1000 times stronger than Smoothies attack btw) he was injured.

We have never seen a feat that crazy. Roger's named attack looked shit compared to Mihawk's casual attack. That attack would kill EoS Sanji 1 million times over.
Post automatically merged:

On her nose

Since we are in the spirt with an unrealistic thread like this
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mihawk-vs-yoru.7810/

I want to present an actually realistic scenario.
So we have seen a few chapters ago, Franky's bike absolutely embarrassed Big Mom, and completely broke the myth of Big Mom's "Iron Balloon"

And the wound so significant that Oda made sure to keep it even a chapter later, remember Oda forgets trivial wounds, has happened with Luffy and Zoro. But look Linlin's nose is still injured in the next chapter

So now Big Mom has finally acknowledged Franky's bike strength and has decided to use her hax to quicky make Franky's bike a homie (Apparently she can do that although she never has).

So now Big Mom's bike is a homie but we know if you are Big Mom's homie, you will become slave of someone who would provide you food you like.
Zeus became Nami's slave.

Franky gets his bike back by feeding it with cola and high quality oil. And then Franky makes Bike Homie fight Big Mom

How long does Big Mom last?

@Admiral Lee Hung
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Fujishiro
@Natalija
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@critical mindset
@Sentinel
@Shuyaku
@comrade
@MarineHQ62
BM lasts 10 secs, that thing is too strong as I believe it insta kills mihawk 👍

Won't like Mihawk cut that shit in half?
Also isn't it impossible to land a hit on Mihawk? I mean commanders who can land hits on admirals failed to tag Mihawk
Nah bb, my friend works at nasa and we did the calcs, we remade the bike and it would destroy a Hispanic looking guy with a moustache whereas it kinda takes a bit longer to beat a fat elderly woman. Can’t beat science I guess :(
Frankys bike is pk++++ level, commanders(actually just one and the weakest one at that) not landing a hit oh spanishhawk isn’t relevant imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.