Speculations Franky vs Sasaki

Remember when people were calling bullshit that the Strawhats will fight the Tobi Roppo

Times have changed it seems
I just don't want the supernova to be reduced to the level of the mid trio because Oda only gives the main characters power ups and noone else.

But it seems like its going this way.
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully Oda will do something to save the portrayal of the supernova.

Last edited:
I just don't want the supernova to be reduced to the level of the mid trio because Oda only gives the main characters power ups and noone else.

1) We do not know how Drake relates to the other Supernova. Considering Who Who needed Queen to back him up to entrap Drake, does not look too good. Also don´t forget that soon enough, these same Strawhats will need to face legendary criminals of level 6, who possibly have been powered up with additional fruits.

2) Supernova have different levels, both pre-TS and post-TS.

3) Strawhats have always been underestimated. Within the series of course, but even more so, from the audience (at least in this forum) who put away very clear feats of Strawhats as "circumstantial" while hyping characters outside of the crew because they got more flashy scenes, whether it was Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, or WCI.

The Yonkou saga had 3 major themes (there were additional for the arcs): Comeback of the Kozuki clan, New/Worst Generation vs the old generation, and the Strawhats growing into the role of future Pirate King crew.

They each have to pull their own weight at this point.

The same thing that happened to Luffy when he fought Kaido.
I think you are underestimating Perospero, this is the same guy who not only easily defeated Brook and Chopper in a 2v1 but then right after easily defeated Pedro. Has a bounty higher than ex commander Snack and has gotten more focus and portrayal than even Smoothie, there is still that slight chance that Perospero might even clash with King and depending on how well he does that will give us a clear take on whether he truly is on par with a commander or not.

Imo I think it would be more fitting for Chopper who is a zoan user to fight another zoan user, the only way I see Chopper fighting Perospero is if he has help from someone else like Sulong Carrot. Also for story line purposes it makes more sense for Carrot to be the one to fight and defeat Perospero, as she has the most grudge against him because of him being indirectly responsible for Pedro's death. One other way is if Brook, Chopper, and Carrot in her Sulong form all fight and defeat Perospero, that's another way I could maybe see happening.

Also when it comes to Luffy and Kaido, you do realize that Luffy most likely isn't going to 1v1 Kaido and that's going to be a group effort.

i think it's Possible specially if Sasaki Being Kokoro's son Theory is Correct Kokoro's Actuall Son Vs Kokoro's Adopted Son (she kinda was Mother Figure For Franky and iceburg)

most part of general franky is mad of wapo metal that even WB's earthquake punch couldn't break it mf war (if im not wrong mf reinforced wall was made of wapometal also even BM punch couldn't do any damage to it so at least it has very good defence

I think you are underestimating Perospero, this is the same guy who not only easily defeated Brook and Chopper in a 2v1 but then right after easily defeated Pedro. Has a bounty higher than ex commander Snack and has gotten more focus and portrayal than even Smoothie, there is still that slight chance that Perospero might even clash with King and depending on how well he does that will give us a clear take on whether he truly is on par with a commander or not.

Imo I think it would be more fitting for Chopper who is a zoan user to fight another zoan user, the only way I see Chopper fighting Perospero is if he has help from someone else like Sulong Carrot. Also for story line purposes it makes more sense for Carrot to be the one to fight and defeat Perospero, as she has the most grudge against him because of him being indirectly responsible for Pedro's death. One other way is if Brook, Chopper, and Carrot in her Sulong form all fight and defeat Perospero, that's another way I could maybe see happening.

Also when it comes to Luffy and Kaido, you do realize that Luffy most likely isn't going to 1v1 Kaido and that's going to be a group effort.
i think all SHP Are Weaker than their Opponent some of them are even Much Weaker but they will grow in Fight (similar Luffy vs Kata) and we will get some team fight Mostly in form of 2v2 i think we will have
Nami and Usopp vs P1 and Ulti
Brook and Franky vs Who's Who/Apoo and Sasaki (it possible that we will see it 1v1 not 2v2)
Jinbe and Robin Vs Jack/Smoothie (if We see her hopefully) and Black Maria
Chopper and Carrot Vs Perospero (He is Probably on Par With Stronger Member of F6 but he is kinda nerf because of his arm) and Probably some Gifter/Number
Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen

Personally SN wasn't never That much of Big Deal for me if SH's get credit for all thing that they done in Pre TS in saboady both sanji and Probably robin could have 100m+ Bounty

Franky said he's almost out of cola though.
he probably will find some cola in onigashima it's BP's HQ they probably have some cola

Sasaki being Kokoro's son doesn't make sense

Fishman + Fishman = Fishman
Mermaid + Mermaid = Mermaid
Fishman + Mermaid = 50/50
Mermaid + Human = Half mermaid half human
not necessarily remember tom's brother said they still carry the genes of their ancestors so the species is not determined only by the parents

if theory is true then he is half Fishman his mother was Mermaid and his father humen
tom was long-horned cowfishman
his brother was kinda half merman half bering wolffish (bering wolffish merman)

Last edited:
bringing this chat back up.

what's the difficulty between franky vs Sasaki

If we look back at cp9 arc powerscaling, we know that franky is the fourth strongest in the crew. because he fought one of the 800s. and compared to chopper and nami. he bodied fukuro.

I believe franky vs sasaki would be a high diff fight but with the shogun. im leading more towards a mid to low diff.

If we look back at cp9 arc powerscaling, we know that franky is the fourth strongest in the crew. because he fought one of the 800s. and compared to chopper and nami. he bodied fukuro.

I believe franky vs sasaki would be a high diff fight but with the shogun. im leading more towards a mid to low diff.
Franky isn't low diffing Sasaki. It will be a high diff or extreme diff. He doesn't seem to have a lot of cola left.

Sasaki will probably destroy the Shogun. If any strawhat is fighting a F6 or Calamity, they should be extremely high diff fights. No more "i wasnt serious" type fights. Their limits need to be pushed here.

Still calling these matchups:

- Nami and Usopp vs. Ulti
- Chopper vs. Page 1
- Robin vs. Black Maria
- Brook vs Whos Who
- Franky vs. Sasaki
- Jinbe vs. Jack
- Sanji vs. Queen
- Zoro vs King

All high diff fights that push the crew over the edge to be a worthy "Yonko" Crew for the EoS. Tbh, anything less is a joke at this point.

Potentially if Yamato is meant to join, she pushes Franky down to 5th strongest and becomes 4th behind Jinbe. Since WsW may be after her, she might fight him and Brook could fight Orochi's henchmen/Hotei/Fukurokuju, but I doubt this tbh. Maybe she fights Smoothie, who could be comparable or weaker than Jack, if Oda decides to finally involve the rest of BMs crew.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'm more interested in the potential interactions between Franky and Sasaki. With how popular the Senior Pink fight was, perhaps Oda goes for something similar once more, with Franky and Sasaki gaining a certain degree of respect for each other. Potentially Franky can convert Sasaki to his side after the battle. That seems to be the overall theme of Wano, loyalty and how weak and/or strong it can be, and what ultimately guides it.

Sasaki's loyalties' were tested in a meeting with Denjiro. Denjiro left Sasaki completely unharmed. He wouldn't do that unless he thought Sasaki would be turned.

Sasaki's name could be a double entendre. It's derived from a foreign card game, but it's also shared by the rival to the legendary samurai Musashi. It would be pretty fitting if he came to arms with the Samurai. And who better to rally him than Franky "Shogun?"

Lastly, the Kokoro theory I've seen getting bounced around is just a neat thing to possibly address if it's real.

I'm more interested in the potential interactions between Franky and Sasaki. With how popular the Senior Pink fight was, perhaps Oda goes for something similar once more, with Franky and Sasaki gaining a certain degree of respect for each other. Potentially Franky can convert Sasaki to his side after the battle. That seems to be the overall theme of Wano, loyalty and how weak and/or strong it can be, and what ultimately guides it.

Sasaki's loyalties' were tested in a meeting with Denjiro. Denjiro left Sasaki completely unharmed. He wouldn't do that unless he thought Sasaki would be turned.

Sasaki's name could be a double entendre. It's derived from a foreign card game, but it's also shared by the rival to the legendary samurai Musashi. It would be pretty fitting if he came to arms with the Samurai. And who better to rally him than Franky "Shogun?"

Lastly, the Kokoro theory I've seen getting bounced around is just a neat thing to possibly address if it's real.
When Sasaki was freed, he said he'd make Denjiro pay. Im not sure he's changing sides, not after trying to also get through Yamato to kill Momo. Makes no sense at this point

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
When Sasaki was freed, he said he'd make Denjiro pay. Im not sure he's changing sides, not after trying to also get through Yamato to kill Momo. Makes no sense at this point
I still see no other point in Denjiro sharing with him his reasons for fighting when it would've been better to knock him out and then chain him. Plus Oda highlights their mutual respect before the scene, an obvious way of painting Sasaki in a better light.

And the domino effect has already started with Chopper curing both allies and enemies on the main floor. At least some of the infected Beast Pirates will be compelled to pay Chopper back. Especially Apoo who has nowhere else to go.

I still see no other point in Denjiro sharing with him his reasons for fighting when it would've been better to knock him out and then chain him. Plus Oda highlights their mutual respect before the scene, an obvious way of painting Sasaki in a better light.

And the domino effect has already started with Chopper curing both allies and enemies on the main floor. At least some of the infected Beast Pirates will be compelled to pay Chopper back. Especially Apoo who has nowhere else to go.
Maybe after Sasaki is defeated (ala Bon Clay), but I dont see it happening mid conflict with his character. He literally just tried killing Momo, not sure how Franky is going to convince him otherwise

Sasaki will probably destroy the Shogun. If any strawhat is fighting a F6 or Calamity, they should be extremely high diff fights. No more "i wasnt serious" type fights. Their limits need to be pushed here.

Still calling these matchups:

- Nami and Usopp vs. Ulti
- Chopper vs. Page 1
- Robin vs. Black Maria
- Brook vs Whos Who
- Franky vs. Sasaki
- Jinbe vs. Jack
- Sanji vs. Queen
- Zoro vs King

All high diff fights that push the crew over the edge to be a worthy "Yonko" Crew for the EoS. Tbh, anything less is a joke at this point.

Potentially if Yamato is meant to join, she pushes Franky down to 5th strongest and becomes 4th behind Jinbe. Since WsW may be after her, she might fight him and Brook could fight Orochi's henchmen/Hotei/Fukurokuju, but I doubt this tbh. Maybe she fights Smoothie, who could be comparable or weaker than Jack, if Oda decides to finally involve the rest of BMs crew.
Yamato should be stronger than Jinbe. Base Yamato is already comparable to him at minimum

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Maybe after Sasaki is defeated (ala Bon Clay), but I dont see it happening mid conflict with his character. He literally just tried killing Momo, not sure how Franky is going to convince him otherwise
I did suggest it after their fight. My point was that they'd develop a respect during their fight. The plausible impetus I have in mind is Sasaki being Kokoro's son, which would tie him to Franky and shed some light on why he became a pirate and eventually joined Kaido.

Yamato should be stronger than Jinbe. Base Yamato is already comparable to him at minimum
Not sure where you are getting that claim from, but you do you. We'll see how the matchups workout. If it ends up being Yamato v. Smoothie or Wsw, while Jinbe fights Jack, then its debatable i guess.

I did suggest it after their fight. My point was that they'd develop a respect during their fight. The plausible impetus I have in mind is Sasaki being Kokoro's son, which would tie him to Franky and shed some light on why he became a pirate and eventually joined Kaido.
Fuck, I actually just went back up and read that. Sorry lmao. I totally agree. Plus, the potential Kokoro connection might be legit there too, so it'd make even more sense.

Franky isn't low diffing Sasaki. It will be a high diff or extreme diff. He doesn't seem to have a lot of cola left.
he actually never said he has low kola. he said he doesnt have enough kola to take out all ten of dem numbers.

people have brook facing off with whos who. and i agree with that. but some forget that base franky was taking on an army of marines and doffys commanders. the same commanders that fought the grand fleet. Base franky beats brook high diff.

but then you gotta think about how strong is franky shogun.

Last edited:
Zoro used X-Drake's help to beat a guy on par with Sasaki if not weaker than Sasaki. This shit ain't happening. Give it a rest.

This is like Marineford. You had Croc vs. Mihawk or Doffy, Vista vs. Mihawk, Jozu vs. Aokiji. Clashing =/= beating. If anything, Sasaki is from Water 7 and he'll ally with Franky.

I don't see Franky being able to beat him or maybe only with extreme difficulty, but like others have said, i'd love to see the interaction between those two.
Sasaki seems proud of his armored unit so an armored dinosaur would be fitting and they could have a toughness contest or something lol

I would wonder if General Franky will happen this time, and I truly hope so. We never witnessed the full power of the Shogun IIRC, I'm pretty confident Franky got in store at least one additional attack to inflict to his enemy in this arc, independently from whom that is.