Current Events Franky x Sasaki The Full Battle

Making this thread to list every panel of the Franky x Sasaki fight and to note that this was a hard fought battle that was streched in so many chapters and panels that people may have the wrong view of it.

After reading a thread on twitter by the user @BlackHatHuey which the link is here I realized that battle was sooo much better than I was giving credit before and I would like to Sasaki to get back up but if it ends here I would be satisfied and happy eitherway.
All the images I posted were from Huey's thread so all credits to him.

this was a hard fought battle that was streched in so many chapters and panels that people may have the wrong view of it.
1. General Launcher -> Blocked by fodders

2. Sasaki transforms & hits G-Franky -> No damage

3. General Left -> Sasaki easily tanks it

4. Sasaki charges at Franky -> Franky blocks the horn

5. Franky grabs & slams Sasaki -> He gets up instantly

6. General.... -> Fodders prevent Franky from attacking

7. Sasaki charges while Franky is being held by Fodders

8. O-Tama allows Franky to dodge without being hit

9. Franky lands a V-Slash on Sasaki because of O-Tama

10. The fodders hamper Franky by swarming him

11. Chapter 1019....
"You're all just remembering wrong"

"This battle was extremely difficult"

"This battle was so much better"
Y'all expectations is down the fucking gutter.

Last edited:
Nice. While i don't believe they are down just yet, it does put in perspective that Franky and Jinbe did in fact get the same length to their fights roughly. Pretty cool.

My guess is 1020 will be partially a transition chapter, then the 2nd half will begin the fight with Black Maria, while 1021 is the entire rest of the battle as it stands.

Once again, I'm just doubting the end to these fights because the way they end has the transitions pretty off. Look at Frankys face at the end, it doesn't end like other fights. Same with Jinbe's.

Edit: I just think it's very unlike Franky to not receive personal damage outside of his armor. Sasaki did manage to destroy it, which is pretty significant. Hopefully he does get up and the ferocity does continue, at least another chapter in the future.