General & Others French translation of Ace novel doesn't say Kaido is the strongest in 1V1 or invincible and says WB is the strongest PIRATE in the world.

I cant tell anything but what i see. And i think i understand what Kaido means by fight, i think other top tiers dont have lvl 3 internal destruction CoA, so while yes they can ''fight'' Kaido, he will keep recovering and outlast them until they tire and lose.
ok? kizaru beams can pierce right through you,akaniu can legit ignore durablity and burn through anything even fire
Whitebeard's era doesnt correlate to 1vs1 physical might, so yeah lets use chapter titles bro.
Whitebeard Era does correlate givin the fact that the author made him the strongest pirate during the whole duration of marineford and still hailed stronger than kaido after marineford by the great sengoku, who is said to give roger himself a worthy challenge
roger>kaido
Island of the strongest is simple, the strongest is in that island, and it sure as hell isnt BM.
are you oda how would you know? relying on headcannon?
What kind of half assed logic is that? Know what the fruit does, even if she knows what the fruit does that doesnt mean that Kaido didnt grow stronger than her, and he did. According to Killer, according to BB who didnt call BM anything similar to what he did Kaido, according to the fact that he has a higher bounty, according to the fact that his physical might was the only highlight of his ascent to Yonko status whereas others relied on their crew and relations too.
BB calls kaido a monster so thats make him auto stronger bb huh? lol

The narrator itself told us that WB is the WSM, it's not a title which is given by some organisation or something. By your logic, Shanks might've surpassed Mihawk as he has not fought him in years and became a yonko much later than that while Mihawk is only retaining that title bc of his past glory? But we always take it for a fact that Shanks definitely hasn't, don't we? Come on man, you're better than this.
Bro.
This is WB at his introduction

He is beaten in under 8 Hours. Since it was still daylight towards the End of the arc.
Are you telling me, with all those tubes and bandages, that he was ready to fight another 10 years unrivaled, undefeated?

The distinction between Sickbeard and Mihawk and Shanks is clearly evident.
When Shanks met WB, the last thing he did was measure if WB was still on par for the course, despite the warning.
Yet at the end, WB still came to die. And unfortunately did.

"By your logic, Shanks might've surpassed Mihawk as he has not fought him in years and became a yonko much later than that while Mihawk is only retaining that title bc of his past glory?"
I would say that I am wrong for this had we not seen what Zoro is capable against two Emperors.
And I'd imagine Mihawk is greater than that. Mihawk is not a fraud, evidenced by Zoro himself.
Post automatically merged:

I cant tell anything but what i see. And i think i understand what Kaido means by fight, i think other top tiers dont have lvl 3 internal destruction CoA, so while yes they can ''fight'' Kaido, he will keep recovering and outlast them until they tire and lose.

Whereas lvl 3 haki seems to be something that slows down and nerfs his recovery( his comment on Oden's wound that wasnt able to be fully healed), meaning they can fight him on a more even ground, thats how i understood it.

The bb that ran from Akainu and Shanks was still a fledgeling top tier who just received the gura and has not mastered it yet. The bb that called Kaido a dreaded monster is a Yonko with 2 years of mastery, mastery enough that his simple laugh causes earthquakes.

Whitebeard's era doesnt correlate to 1vs1 physical might, so yeah lets use chapter titles bro.

Island of the strongest is simple, the strongest is in that island, and it sure as hell isnt BM.

What kind of half assed logic is that? Know what the fruit does, even if she knows what the fruit does that doesnt mean that Kaido didnt grow stronger than her, and he did. According to Killer, according to BB who didnt call BM anything similar to what he did Kaido, according to the fact that he has a higher bounty, according to the fact that his physical might was the only highlight of his ascent to Yonko status whereas others relied on their crew and relations too.

Killer walked to the top because of his loyalty, he knew they were gonna lose but went anyways, because his captain decided so.

I dont think Mihawk has internal destruction haki.

Lvl 2 barrier Haki is more than enough to hurt him, but he will recover. Whereas destruction seems to nerf his recovery.

I think Mihawk's haki is stronger than Shanks but he doesnt have lvl 3, if not for the simple fact that Zoro seemed interested about Luffy learning it from Hyo. The same Zoro who trained with Mihawk for 2 years.
The same Luffy that did not know Future Sight until deep into a Katakuri fight. I assume Mihawk and Rayleigh don't tell these things to Zoro/Luffy and instead train the basics of Haki.

Mihawk is the pinnacle of swordsmanship. If Oden had it, there is no reason for Mihawk not to have it. There is no buts.

ok? kizaru beams can pierce right through you,akaniu can legit ignore durablity and burn through anything even fire

Whitebeard Era does correlate givin the fact that the author made him the strongest pirate during the whole duration of marineford and still hailed stronger than kaido after marineford by the great sengoku, who is said to give roger himself a worthy challenge
roger>kaido

BB calls kaido a monster so thats make him auto stronger bb huh? lol
---ok? kizaru beams can pierce right through you,akaniu can legit ignore durablity and burn through anything even fire

Are those lvl 3 Coa attacks? Nah so Kaido will recover fast.

----

Im not, but i can read.

----BB calls kaido a monster so thats make him auto stronger bb huh? lol

You conveniently left out the Dreaded part, cute.

Bro.
This is WB at his introduction

He is beaten in under 8 Hours. Since it was still daylight towards the End of the arc.
Are you telling me, with all those tubes and bandages, that he was ready to fight another 10 years unrivaled, undefeated?

The distinction between Sickbeard and Mihawk and Shanks is clearly evident.
When Shanks met WB, the last thing he did was measure if WB was still on par for the course, despite the warning.
Yet at the end, WB still came to die. And unfortunately did.

"By your logic, Shanks might've surpassed Mihawk as he has not fought him in years and became a yonko much later than that while Mihawk is only retaining that title bc of his past glory?"
I would say that I am wrong for this had we not seen what Zoro is capable against two Emperors.
And I'd imagine Mihawk is greater than that. Mihawk is not a fraud, evidenced by Zoro himself.

The same Luffy that did not know Future Sight until deep into a Katakuri fight. I assume Mihawk and Rayleigh don't tell these things to Zoro/Luffy and instead train the basics of Haki.

Mihawk is the pinnacle of swordsmanship. If Oden had it, there is no reason for Mihawk not to have it. There is no buts.
no but at marineford he had enough strength in his pocket to say he was gonna make ace the pirate king, which means he would have to fight all the yonkos and he felt pretty confident about that

-ok? kizaru beams can pierce right through you,akaniu can legit ignore durablity and burn through anything even fire

Are those lvl 3 Coa attacks? Nah so Kaido will recover fast.
nice headcannon jit, the scabbards dont possess interal destruction izo is still damaging kaido tho LOL
-BB calls kaido a monster so thats make him auto stronger bb huh? lol

You conveniently left out the Dreaded part, cute.
ay bro thanks for saying that makes me wonder?
kaido is not the strongest if kizaru is legit this confidence, notice how he says "I" for the 2 yonkous lol keep trying

Last edited:
Yeah, but Mihawk is 1v1 fight for Zoro whereas Kaido is not. I think you (and various others) are highly underestimating Kaido and how strong he actually is. I hope next chapter hybrid Kaido clears your doubts and you find the light. Not underestimating Mihawk but Kaido is very strong.

I believe he could. A war is different from a 1v1.

kaido is not the strongest if kizaru is legit this confidence, notice how he says "I" for the 2 yonkous lol keep trying
Confidence =/ being stronger

Yonko >> Admirals imo

Yeah, but Mihawk is 1v1 fight for Zoro whereas Kaido is not. I think you (and various others) are highly underestimating Kaido and how strong he actually is. I hope next chapter hybrid Kaido clears your doubts and you find the light. Not underestimating Mihawk but Kaido is very strong.

I believe he could. A war is different from a 1v1.
Well Wano again is a War.
We will not see Kaido in a 1v1. {Unless its Luffy or Zoro }
We can always assume things.

Hybrid Kaido will show out, but he will lose to upstart brats like Killer, and Law, who wield 3 years of active piracy.
Which is unfortunately the case of the Kaido.
I'd much rather have just Zoro and Luffy against Kaido, at least that would be a testament to Kaido's Ferocity.

Also as a disclaimer, I want to state Kaido and Mihawk can go either way. I have changed my mind to accept the 1v1, Always bet on Kaido (bc of my own bias for him).

Last edited:
The funny thing about this is that the yankers downplay the yonko to downplay Akainu lol
The Akainu downplayers/haters are a lot of comedians
:vistalaugh:

I don't want to imagine what the yankers will do to keep underestimating the admirals if the SN defeats big mom and Kaido...
They should pray that Oda doesn't
:rolaugh:
They say Sanji will defeat an Admiral. I don’t know anything more degrading than that

At least Yonko have the pride to lose to WorstGen with CoC. But sewer water like Sanji?
:gokulaugh:

Why some find it so difficult to think that the admirals are on par with the yonko if in the past era we have statements and events that put them in the same league?

- Sengoku, Garp and Tsuru were fighting Roger and Whitebeard

-Roger's statement

whitebeard makes a similar statement when he meets Shanks

- In a magazine it is mentioned that the admiral Sengoku was Shiki's rival and in chapter 0 Sengoku is sent to meet Roger and Shiki something very similar to Kizaru wanting to go to wano for big mom and kaido ...
Also according to a databook Shiki was at the level of Roger and Whitebeard.

-In the current era we have the statements of Chinjao, Luffy and the canon and official book made by Oda of the story of Douglas Bullet where he says that to be the strongest in the world he will have to defeat the fleet admiral and the yonko and I don't understand why some also believe that the admirals of the past era are stronger than those of the current era?
the admirals are 4
the yonko are 4
Even the world government abolished the wardlord system and I have never seen that there are more admirals than yonko to say that the world government needs to have 10 admirals to equal the yonko ... or the reason why everyone is afraid of celestial dragons is because an admiral will be summoned if someone touches them and etc etc.
:giogio: