Friends : The Reunion

Friends : The Reunion

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Here it comes, tomorrow we will have the reunion after almost 20 years for a big episodes.

Are you a little bit excited? Who will watch ? Who don’t give a fuck ? And who think it will be lame ? Etc

a thread to talk about it, prediction and reactions

Let’s go

@Jew D. Boy @Owl Ki @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Fujishiro @Natalija @Jiihad @Gold Roger @Melontonin @Akai2 @Light D Lamperouge @BangMi @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Nana @Buusatan94 @SmokedOut @playa4321 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @nik87 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ZenZu @Topi Jerami @Shuyaku @Enma etc etc
Not gonna lie, I’ve never watched a single episode of friends lol

Here it comes, tomorrow we will have the reunion after almost 20 years for a big episodes.

Are you a little bit excited? Who will watch ? Who don’t give a fuck ? And who think it will be lame ? Etc

a thread to talk about it, prediction and reactions

Let’s go

@Jew D. Boy @Owl Ki @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Fujishiro @Natalija @Jiihad @Gold Roger @Melontonin @Akai2 @Light D Lamperouge @BangMi @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Nana @Buusatan94 @SmokedOut @playa4321 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @nik87 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ZenZu @Topi Jerami @Shuyaku @Enma etc etc
I only ever saw a couple of episodes of Friends, never liked it and I don't care for it.

Anyway, this "reunion" just seems like yet another example of how modern American entertainment is content to plunder the grave of every dead franchise it has ever produced instead of coming up with an actual original idea that is any good.

They are trying to pull out a nintendo, aka milk nostalgic millennials and we all know how they buy anything related to the past.

The show doesn't exit me and it's going to be shit, the only thing i'm glad to see is Matthew Perry getting out of that hellhole he was in.

I watched Friends when I was younger and I liked it a lot until about the 3rd or 4th season. They ran out of fuel by then, and just milked the old storylines into the ground such as Joey getting stupider and stupider with every season and Ross and Rachel's break up. I'll wait for word of mouth to see if the Reunion is worth watching.

Love friends
I Got more people into friends than Genghis khan killed
I will watch it when i get time

Stop bashing their looks not all of them look awful
Chandler and Monica look horrible but Joey looks good
Rachel makes you wanna tap it even at 50
Poor Phoebe is just old
Ross looks weird for some reason