General & Others Fujitora vs Mihawk as conquerors

So let me get this straight

A character with a “worlds strongest” title, rival to a Yonko who’s specialty is haki and who one of the protagonist, who just learned CoC won’t have CoC himself?

what a joke
Why should he ?
He's a mere underling or followers who ducks challenges and also he's never shown ambitions to lead
Post automatically merged:

Every conqueror is tied or linked to Luffy anyway : as family or allies or main villains of an arc

why are you describing Katakuri?
Except katakuri leads the crew
This is how you know you don't read the story

Katakuri doesn't duck fights or hides behind someone
He actually goes on protecting his family

Warlords fans are delusional as zoro fans

Oda doesn't rate them high as fighters, they're just there for fame while losing badly to rookies or being viewed as weaklings

Except katakuri leads the crew
This is how you know you don't read the story

Katakuri doesn't duck fights or hides behind someone
He actually goes on protecting his family
Oh yeah i forgot he’s leading his crew in the rescue missions for both his mom and his missing his sister my bad

Oh yeah i forgot he’s leading his crew in the rescue missions for both his mom and his missing his sister my bad
Cope more
We've seen katakuri lead the crew

Mihawk can't even save his own island against marine fodders
he ran away fast to go hide behind Buggy and Crocodile

"Deserves Conqueror more than Fuji "

3.6 really did some damage
That's all you have

When you can't prove Mihawk can lead others or can defend himself against marine fodders

3.6B just to run from fodders and fail to beat Vista & Pre TS Luffy

I rather have Ace's bounty and be a conqueror who can defend himself than being a fraud who always hide bhind others for protection

That's all you have

When you can't prove Mihawk can lead others or can defend himself against marine fodders

3.6B just to run from fodders and fail to beat Vista & Pre TS Luffy

I rather have Ace's bounty and be a conqueror who can defend himself than being a fraud who always hide bhind others for protection
Ok so Mihawk is a fraud and current Zoro stomps him right?

Zoro believes that becoming WSS requires CoC. He’s wrong then, right?

When aces will was inherited, it was done through the DF.

And I read Kaido vs Luffy same was as krieg vs Luffy where Krieg believed that because of his military might he was the strongest, Kaido believed that because he had the strongest haki he was the strongest. And Luffy disproved both that’s why Kaido lost to Luffys awakening.

Luffys haki was never superior to Kaidos. Luffy only won because his physical strength from the awakening was superior to Kaidos so his punch made its way through.

Haki is just a weapon, nothing more.
So what stops the inheritance being done through haki means? Nothing what so ever if oda wants it to be .

The way i read luffy vs kaido comes from multiple moments in the series. Doesn't mean you have to agree with all this but anyways.

1. Chapter 597- The only way luffy coc haki gets stronger is for the user to get stronger. Luffy awakening his df made him stronger overall so his Coc gets a buff.

2. Chapter 778-even though this was before coc coating i still think this is true the person with the greater haki wins. this is the determining factor for who wins the clash who haki is superior

3.chapter 1037- the only time kaido haki was shown to get stronger haki is when he is drunk to which he overpowered luffy to me this solidifies drunk kaido haki>sober kaido haki at least, and again the one with the spuerior haki wins the clash.

4.In the final clash luffy haki surpassed kaido haki just like oda depicted in chapter 1037 they met in the middle at a even clash. Between the moment of kaido asking what world luffy would create and luffy telling him his haki surpassed kaido and he won the clash sending kaido all the way down into the volcano.

5.This last part is nuanced but i do think it matters as well. In chapter 597 Rayleigh tells us to never doubt that is strength, and yet in chapter 1049 we see kaido go into a flashback mid clash where at the end of it he says If he is the same as the man you're waiting for,king... then i think i know who joyboy is to which king responds with apprently odens desire to open the country is meant to welcome joyboy this to me is kaido starting to doubt himself and right after that he questions luffy to which he is defeated.

I do not think the fight between them was simply won due to physical strength of luffy awakening. Ultimately when it comes to a haki clash in the end oda always goes back to whose haki is superior especially when it comes to luffy.

Haki s a weapon it is the strongest weapon imo

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Ever since sengoku was revealed to have it I kind of expected all admirals to have it

Because sengoku is the most devout celestial dragon worshipper out of the lot bar aramaki and even he's shown more annoyance toward the cds than sengoku.

As for mihawk
It's pretty obvious he has it.

Tbh messing with a yonkou is never good move due to Power imbalance.
Only idiots like Luffy and ace wanted that.

Other than that , I don't think kaidou ever got to complete his dream.
I don't know about WB. What was his dream?? Family?
While true about power balance it was also due to prime WB being a ”hidden pirate king”. He was a fair level beyond ”mere yonko” like prime Big Mom. Family was his dream so he chose to rule in front of the throne content with keeping the power balance and thus avoiding WG attacking his treasure (family).

Kaido more or less maxed out but couldn’t find or become Joy Boy. So while the power was there he simply lacked charisma to make other CoC users follow him. Heck, he even said it himself that he didnt want too many of them (PTSD from Rocks) but if he had some he would be PK level.

Yes mihawk is strong and him being the wss is cool but he still gave up on his original ambition which should definitely effect conquerors. Like even if he had it again it’d likely be a similar situation to katakuri

And if him being a top tier means he should have conquerors so should all top tiers who reached the top of the list world

Also don’t think you’re doing it on purpose at all but it’s buggy mihawk and crocodile that cross guild was recognized as it is. All 3 are integral to cross guild and its perception. Take one out and it wouldn’t work the same
I don't think so tbh i do not think him coming to the realization that hey i can not achieve pk status because _________ would affect his coc haki. Thats like saying because luffy ultimately failed at saving ace it should haunt him forever and be a crutch against him in his path to pk. ultimately even if it was another goal in mind mihawk attained wss with a black blade etc and stands at the top of his trade. Luffy will be pk and just because he had a moment of doubt after ace died he will still happen. Plus as i said earlier for me mihawk strength and pk went hand and hand just because he realized he could not achieve pk does not mean he could not/did not achive the other goal.

So what stops the inheritance being done through haki means? Nothing what so ever if oda wants it to be .

The way i read luffy vs kaido comes from multiple moments in the series. Doesn't mean you have to agree with all this but anyways.

1. Chapter 597- The only way luffy coc haki gets stronger is for the user to get stronger. Luffy awakening his df made him stronger overall so his Coc gets a buff.

2. Chapter 778-even though this was before coc coating i still think this is true the person with the greater haki wins. this is the determining factor for who wins the clash who haki is superior

3.chapter 1037- the only time kaido haki was shown to get stronger haki is when he is drunk to which he overpowered luffy to me this solidifies drunk kaido haki>sober kaido haki at least, and again the one with the spuerior haki wins the clash.

4.In the final clash luffy haki surpassed kaido haki just like oda depicted in chapter 1037 they met in the middle at a even clash. Between the moment of kaido asking what world luffy would create and luffy telling him his haki surpassed kaido and he won the clash sending kaido all the way down into the volcano.

5.This last part is nuanced but i do think it matters as well. In chapter 597 Rayleigh tells us to never doubt that is strength, and yet in chapter 1049 we see kaido go into a flashback mid clash where at the end of it he says If he is the same as the man you're waiting for,king... then i think i know who joyboy is to which king responds with apprently odens desire to open the country is meant to welcome joyboy this to me is kaido starting to doubt himself and right after that he questions luffy to which he is defeated.

I do not think the fight between them was simply won due to physical strength of luffy awakening. Ultimately when it comes to a haki clash in the end oda always goes back to whose haki is superior especially when it comes to luffy.
Because haki only has 3 colors. Odas not going to retcon the entire haki system just to include the Will of D. When it’ll be easier just to have it be a different ability and the “Will” is just a figure of speech like Sabo inheriting Aces will through his fruit.

And your points about the Kaido fight don’t make a lot of sense because you’re taking out of context quotes instead of just looking at the fight especially when the quotes don’t relate to what you’re referring to:
1. Luffy awakening his df doesn’t make his base form stronger. It gives Luffy a stronger form, but his haki remains the same throughout the forms. Otherwise Oda would’ve specifically stated it grew stronger just like Oda did for Kaido.
2. This quote is about a swordsman being able to slash through haki. If the opponents haki is much stronger it blocks the sword then yes the haki decides the match. But this doesn’t really affect Luffys fights cause he’s not a swordsman?
3. Yeah Drunk Kaidos haki > Luffys haki, yet Luffy won that final clash because of Bajrang Guns physical strength was much stronger than Kaido could handle.
4. Luffys haki never surpassed Kaido, Kaidos haki was always superior, however, Luffys physical strength let him overcome the difference and land the final hit on Kaido

Kaido lost because Luffy became Joyboy, literally, because of Gear 5 as even Kaido said that’s who’d defeat him. The haki helped him, but that wasn’t what gave him the win. Never was.

Even now, we see examples of characters with weaker haki beating those with stronger haki. It’s a common occurrence in the manga

Mihawk obviously - why do we have to spoonfeed every little thing to Lbino?
3 main reasons:
- Zoro's end goal who is a conqueror
- Shanks' legendary rival who is a CoC master
- He doesnt have a devil fruit
I didn't know Shanks and Zoro having CoC means Mihawk has it too

Are they a family?

It's not a big deal

"Mihawk won't exceed 1.5B" has already happened.

CoC is next

Eventually maybe he'll even stop being fraud for you
ZKK believer

Comeback when Mihawk is confirmed CoC user
Until then, he's a fraudster with zero CoC
If he shows CoC then he's the worst conqueror