Future Events Future Doses Of Copium When Sanji Fights/Beats An Admiral.

the Alternative sanji fight other than admiral is kaido clone SGG with every body part like robot-zombie type .
Like robot has gone rampage plot style . We already saw king flame defense. Kaido got lab rat test style y world government.

‘’Then sanji might fight greenbull but he seem more like luffy enemy other than sanji enemy that he want to kill luffy.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
As someone who believes that Sanji will fight and defeat Ryokugyu, I will address some of the future downplays you have predicted in this thread.

"Sanji is not fighting an Admiral at best vice admiral"
Pure stupidity. For one, not one Vice Admiral in this manga has had any narrative buildup for a Sanji fight, and no particular character traits that would foreshadow a conflict with Sanji.

Ryokugyu however has been literally oozing “Sanji fight” energy from almost everything we know about him.

1. Ryokugyu is currently fasting, Sanji is a cook. The obvious narrative foil of a man who does not eat fighting a man who’s role is to feed people should not be lost on anyone.

2. Ryokugyu is not only a man who does not eat, he is also a metaphorical glutton because of his nutrient-sucking ability. His (real) character reveal revolves him almost literally “eating” several members of the Beasts. This again would make him not one but two versions of a cook’s worst nightmare: someone who doesn’t eat, AND someone who eats way too much. So from a metaphorical perspective, Ryokugyu is both of Sanji’s worst nightmares at the same time. The only way Ryokugyu could have more “EOS Sanji fight” energy would be if Ryokugyu himself was actually a beautiful woman. Lol

3. There is of course the moment where Ryokugyu states that he might break his fast if a beautiful woman tried to feed him, which again paints him as having similarities to Sanji (though we don’t know much on this yet or if Oda will ever expand upon it really, could just be a gag line).

So yes, Ryokugyu has some very heavy narrative foils to Sanji, so much so that there is no way (imo) that Ryokugyu will not be a major Sanji fight.

"Sanji Confronting an Admiral doesn't Mean He'll Beat It, at best Appo Drake Killer 10thousands of fodders Will help him" Someone Will Take Over" "He Won't Solo An Admiral"
I think Oda may pull something similar to Sanji vs Queen where both Sanji and Ryokugyu will already be wounded by the time they fight, Oda will keep it vague as to what would happen if both characters fought at full health, because Oda even at EOS will want there to be some vagueness about his power levels.

"weakest Admiral":giogio:
Until Oda starts giving explicit statements on the Admirals’ strength level, there is no such thing and all Admirals are virtually equal.

"Actually only Sanji's Admiral is not one of the strongest military Forces of Wg"
They already say this about the Admirals now so prepare yourself lol. “This WG fighting force is actually stronger than Admirals!” Lol

Although I expect Sanji to fight an Admiral; I will lose my last bit of respect I have for Admirals by then 😂
They’ve been looking pretty mediocre already imo
But if they fight Sanji who’s a mediocre weak ass fighter, then I guess Yonko >> Marines was the case all along. Might have to srsly consider 3 admirals = 1 Yonko by that point lmfao
You’re just a hater
Hate won’t get you anywhere in life

Until then, cry

2. Ryokugyu is not only a man who does not eat, he is also a metaphorical glutton because of his nutrient-sucking ability. His (real) character reveal revolves him almost literally “eating” several members of the Beasts. This again would make him not one but two versions of a cook’s worst nightmare: someone who doesn’t eat, AND someone who eats way too much. So from a metaphorical perspective, Ryokugyu is both of Sanji’s worst nightmares at the same time. The only way Ryokugyu could have more “EOS Sanji fight” energy would be if Ryokugyu himself was actually a beautiful woman. Lol
I think Ryoukugyu's nutirent sucking is actually something Sanji would despise. It isnt that GB only eats too much, its that he's literally sucking the nutirents people get from the food they eat. Hes literally an Anti-Sanji. Where Sanji gives people nutrients from food, GB takes away the nutrients people get from food. He then proceeds to also not like to eat as well.

Fighting Ryoukugyu may finally make the Kamabaka Recipes useful for Sanji as well, since their whole point is for people to recieve strong PUs from nutirents.

Overall in my opinion Sanji vs Ryou is set in stone....he fits the typical arrogance Sanji has in his opponents. Their usual idiotic quirks, and also rivals Sanji's morals.

A black blade qualified him as a vice admiral, the logia made him an admiral.
:araboss:
Love how you’re clowning both Sanji and Zoro fans

it’s hilarious 😂
Post automatically merged:

I personally believe Sanji’s BB Pirates opponent to be Aokiji

We just need confirmation that he’s a BB Pirate and not just an ally

Now onto Kizaru. He’s definitely Sanji’s EoS opponent as Sanji is the only one who can keep up with him+both have similar fighting styles

Aramaki could work too but mostly as a blueno cause he’s just not up to par

I don’t care enough to hate
Just spitting facts
Let me guess
Zoro isn’t a weak ass fighter and can fight an admiral huh?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji can clash with Admirals all he want Idc
Like how he clashed with Vergo, Doffy or King lol
Any Admiral no-diff the cook ez
Can’t wait for you to drop one piece when he defeats one

Not even your love of zoro will save this manga for you afterwards 😂🤣😭