Future Events Future Doses Of Copium When Sanji Fights/Beats An Admiral.

I won't cope, I will just not like it. Sanji has no fighting ambition, the dude wants to see a giant fish pond and he is just being adjusted to the opponents whenever SH fights some group.

Oda will disrespect Admirals if someone like Sanji can just defeat them because arc inflation system, lol.
Hes one of the Wings of the PK and the man Luffy cant be PK without. Doesnt matter what his ambition is, his worth and potential is already set to be insane.

You dont need an ambition to be crazy strong in this verse. WB became WSM with no ambition other than protecting his family.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hes one of the Wings of the PK and the man Luffy cant be PK without. Doesnt matter what his ambition is, his worth and potential is already set to be insane.

You dont need an ambition to be crazy strong in this verse. WB became WSM with no ambition other than protecting his family.
Wings my ass. Sanji is not on Zoro's level that's first, second of all he doesn't have fighting ambition and don't u dare compare him to Whitebeard lmao.

You thinks Sanji will be next WB? Jesus the cope is reaching its peak.