Future Events Future Doses Of Copium When Sanji Fights/Beats An Admiral.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I won't cope, I will just not like it. Sanji has no fighting ambition, the dude wants to see a giant fish pond and he is just being adjusted to the opponents whenever SH fights some group.

Oda will disrespect Admirals if someone like Sanji can just defeat them because arc inflation system, lol.

I won't cope, I will just not like it. Sanji has no fighting ambition, the dude wants to see a giant fish pond and he is just being adjusted to the opponents whenever SH fights some group.

Oda will disrespect Admirals if someone like Sanji can just defeat them because arc inflation system, lol.
Sounds like coping to me. Sanji is a billion beri pirate. Put some respect on the Prince's name.

Seth

โ€Ž
They were half dead and handcuffed and it was an extreme diff fight
Of course, Roger came back from life and helped them but he run out of time and that's the only reason they lost:seriously:

Sorry man. No one will convince me they were not ready to fight after a full week of recovering especially since they are both Zoan fruit users + King Lunarian tax.

Ryokugyu raped their asses with no vaseline, saying otherwise is pure copium straight from the Yonko fandom who are pissed because Admirals are endgame villains, not their mediocre old pirates.

when that time comes I will laugh and make fun like I have never laughed and made fun of everyone here, I laughed at those who died supporting the ZKK

that's how pathetic are those who deny that sanji will face an admiral
Post automatically merged:

Irrelevant
shirohige had no fighting ambitions and ended up being second or first in the verse in terms of power and strength

keeps crying

Oh no ...

Anyway...

Now go cry on the corner

Seth

โ€Ž
when that time comes I will laugh and make fun like I have never laughed and made fun of everyone here, I laughed at those who died supporting the ZKK

that's how pathetic are those who deny that sanji will face an admiral

Irrelevant
shirohige had no fighting ambitions and ended up being second or first in the verse in terms of power and strength

keeps crying
Oh no ...

Anyway...

Now go cry on the corner
Both of you are crying rather than me, I shared my opinion. You got pressed cause I don't rep Sanji for something he doesn't deserve.

Lol.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
Let me guess
Zoro isnโ€™t a weak ass fighter and can fight an admiral huh?

Canโ€™t wait for you to drop one piece when he defeats one

Not even your love of zoro will save this manga for you afterwards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sanji defeating an Admiral won't happen even in Two Piece.

Iโ€™m not even sure if the SHC will fight against the Marines
I think they will focus on BB's crew and the Cross Guild or Revos will fight against the Admirals
The Strawhats will fight the BBP while everyone else fights off panel. BB is now fighting Law and later it will be CG vs the Marines, etc. The Strawhats will not fight the BBP, Shanks, CG, Admirals, Gorosei and the whole Dragon ball squad. It's crazy how most of the Strawhats have less than 2 fights in 10 years but suddenly everyone is going to have 10 fights in the last 3 years.
This thread in specific is funny because how many 1v1 fights did Lanji have since the beginning of the timeskip? :risitavirus:

The Strawhats will fight the BBP while everyone else fights off panel. BB is now fighting Law and later it will be CG vs the Marines, etc. The Strawhats will not fight the BBP, Shanks, CG, Admirals, Gorosei and the whole Dragon ball squad. It's crazy how most of the Strawhats have less than 2 fights in 10 years but suddenly everyone is going to have 10 fights in the last 3 years.
This thread in specific is funny because how many 1v1 fights did Lanji have since the beginning of the timeskip? :risitavirus:
This is a general problem with post ts OP.
Luffy and Zoro got a fight in every arc but 90% of them were trash. I only liked Luffy vs Mingo and Zoro vs King.
The case of the other members is just sad
Sanji didnโ€™t get a fight in WCIโ€ฆ it was his arc lmao
Wtf Oda
Post ts fights are either dragged to eternity or short af

I don't see Admirals losing against Luffy's wings.
They'll fight, but not to the point of finishing the fight.

P.S: Kizaru, the Admiral match that I want for Sanji since I saw him in Shabondy, has the better antifeats currently of all Admirals. But he is hyped like crazy by Zoroturds, because they think/want him for Zoro.
So if Kizaru finally will be Sanji's opponent, they will bring up these antifeats to debate, even though right now they are ignoring those antifeats :milaugh:
P.S2: blitzing/disapearing out of sight because of speed = sneak attack, fucking idiots lmao :suresure: